• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon's Den Version 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Oh good idea, I will actually try that.....next time when there's a remake of Emerald or Hoenn, I will have a Magnezone up my sleeve. :3

Hehe, hopefully that'll actually happen! Another counter for Kingdra could be Ferrothorn if there are in fact remakes, it'd have amazing type advantages and completely destroy Kingdra's physical strengths!

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
    Years
  • username: ikaroschase
    activeness: as much as possible (:
    partner pokemon: kuro the deino♂

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Welcome to the club ikaroschase and PokemonLady!!
    Make sure to join in on the topics!!

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • username: ikaroschase
    activeness: as much as possible (:
    partner pokemon: kuro the deino♂

I love Deino. It looks so cute and adorable with the hair blocking its view. It then evolves into a killing machine that helps me defeat the Elite whenever I use him.

DragoniteMySavior

Use Hurricane!!!
    Years
  • ppppp. i never bother getting a deino. i just use zebstrika, audino, samarott, cinnchino, excadrill, and gohitelle. plus, i dont want to take the time training it. although, i dont have zwelious in my pokedex............................................deino is supah cute though :)

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • ppppp. i never bother getting a deino. i just use zebstrika, audino, samarott, cinnchino, excadrill, and gohitelle. plus, i dont want to take the time training it. although, i dont have zwelious in my pokedex............................................deino is supah cute though :)

It is hard to train, but I merely used an Exp Share while using a level 80 Bisharp to kill off powerful trainers and stuff.....Deino evolved quickly. Deino might not be strong, but that Hydreigon packs a punch once it doesn't miss. XD

New Topic: Which Dragon is the scariest in your opinion?
    -Personally....Hydreigon and Rayquaza.

Years
  • It is hard to train, but I merely used an Exp Share while using a level 80 Bisharp to kill off powerful trainers and stuff.....Deino evolved quickly. Deino might not be strong, but that Hydreigon packs a punch once it doesn't miss. XD

I honestly think it would be between Druddigon & Giratina

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    It is hard to train, but I merely used an Exp Share while using a level 80 Bisharp to kill off powerful trainers and stuff.....Deino evolved quickly. Deino might not be strong, but that Hydreigon packs a punch once it doesn't miss. XD

Deino is so cute <333 On the topic, I think its definitely Dratini Gyrados. That thing looks so angry! It looks like it'd bite your head off if it was given the chance D:

Years

• Deino is so cute <333 On the topic, I think its definitely Dratini Gyrados. That thing looks so angry! It looks like it'd bite your head off if it was given the chance D:

Gyarados I don't believe is a dragon type... it's a Water/Flying type, just thought I'd let you know

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Gyarados I don't believe is a dragon type... it's a Water/Flying type, just thought I'd let you know

I know, but it's almost always considered one in Dragon teams haha. For actual dragon type Pokemon I suppose it'd be Dialga, that thing is frightening!

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • I know, but it's almost always considered one in Dragon teams haha. For actual dragon type Pokemon I suppose it'd be Dialga, that thing is frightening!

I used to think it was a dragon due to how strong it was and how it resembled a chinese dragon....Dialga is one of the best really. I mean, control time?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Dialga_Brawl.jpg

Haha yeah, I agree. This thing terrifies me. ^_^

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    What about Palkia though?, don't you all think it's a terrifying dragon-type too?

Ahah, this might sound weird but I've always found Palkia a tad cute. XD I know it's not meant to be, but to me its face seems... well, adorable. XD <3

echolocated

rated R for robocop
    Years
  • I still can't believe that I never found this before :)

Soooo.....
    Username: Echolocated
    Activeness: I'll be posting here every now and then, so fairly active.
    Partner Pokemon: Rawr the Gible

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Welcome Echolocated ! It's always great to have new members! ^__^
    feel free to answer some ongoing questions.

btw heres a piece of fanart from Bulbapedia! Salamence looks chubby ^_^
    salamencelm2.png

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Username: ♪Twiggy♪
    Activeness(How active you think you will be in this group): At least one post every day XD
    Partner Pokemon (max 2): (Images are not loading for me, so... going off a wild guess) Axew and Deino. XD (Achoo! for Axew, no nickname for Deino)

Speaking of the above image, Salamence sure does look chubby. Maybe he's been out eating a lot more these days... :P

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    welcome twiggy!!!!
    Salamence sure have eaten a lot than he normally eats

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back