• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon's Den Version 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Dragon's Den Version 6

Haha yeah, I agree. This thing terrifies me. ^_^

Hah, nice...that's to show you don't mess with the controller of time. :cer_laugh:

Ahah, this might sound weird but I've always found Palkia a tad cute. XD I know it's not meant to be, but to me its face seems... well, adorable. XD <3

As for Palkia, I think Palkia is both adorable and quite scary at the same time. Purple with white? Cute....err:
    Spoiler:

Welcome Echolocated ! It's always great to have new members! ^__^
    feel free to answer some ongoing questions.

btw heres a piece of fanart from Bulbapedia! Salamence looks chubby ^_^
    Dragon's Den Version 6

I ain't gonna lie.....he always looked chubby to me. :cer_giggle:

only 5 tons ??
    I have fed it more than 10 tons!!!! :P :P

Woah there.....no matter the thing is chubby...it has eaten more than 15 tons! :cer_eek:

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I fed that Salamence 5 tons of Wailord blubber xD
    The art is pretty cool, though.

only 5 tons ??
    I have fed it more than 10 tons!!!! :P :P
    echolocated's 5 tons + mine's 10+ tons = 15+ tons :cer_laugh:

I ain't gonna lie.....he always looked chubby to me. :cer_giggle:
    i agreee :cer_nod: but he looks more chubby than usual in the pic

Hah, nice...that's to show you don't mess with the controller of time. :cer_laugh:
    As for Palkia, I think Palkia is both adorable and quite scary at the same time. Purple with white? Cute....err:
    Spoiler:
    nice pic!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Ahah, that chubby Salamence did make me laugh! I was browsing fan art last night and found this... Thoughts? Is this something people would like to see happen maybe as a new method of evolving?
    Dragon's Den Version 6

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Ahah, that chubby Salamence did make me laugh! I was browsing fan art last night and found this... Thoughts? Is this something people would like to see happen maybe as a new method of evolving?
    Dragon's Den Version 6

Oh....that's...sure unusual to me. I don't see this as a new method of evolution for pokemon, even though it has been used for Accelgor and his counterpart. Kind of strange, and may look.....confusing? Looks more like Dialga though... :cer_confused:

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
    Years
  • New Topic: Which Dragon is the scariest in your opinion?

Ahah, that chubby Salamence did make me laugh! I was browsing fan art last night and found this... Thoughts? Is this something people would like to see happen maybe as a new method of evolving?
    Dragon's Den Version 6

sorry for the sidetrack but that picture really reminds me of digimon xross wars even if i haven't watched it. its like some sort of fusion thingy (:

in my opinion, the scariest dragons would be these two.

Dragon's Den Version 6

Dragon's Den Version 6

maybe its their eyes. they kind of emit some creepy aura /skin crawls.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Dragon's Den Version 6

Now I'm beginning to wonder whether there's a high-res version of it... and it sure looks strange. Real strange. Then again, Pokémon-Pokémon fusions almost always looked strange especially when you combine two completely differing things. That said... I think it would be quite potent, no? And funny, too.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • sorry for the sidetrack but that picture really reminds me of digimon xross wars even if i haven't watched it. its like some sort of fusion thingy (:

in my opinion, the scariest dragons would be these two.

Dragon's Den Version 6

Dragon's Den Version 6

maybe its their eyes. they kind of emit some creepy aura /skin crawls.

I thought the same, their eyes are horrifying in my opinion. Imagine their eyes glancing at you, oh I would be frozen if that ever happened. :cer_eek:

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    I totally get that Dialga/Palkia picture... It's a fusion of them and you can actually find a statue that looks like that in Pokemon Platinum in Eterna City! Either it represented that or it was just made for fun... Raquasa is kinda tough and has evidence to back it up from being voted for most wanted pokemon in Europe.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • I totally get that Dialga/Palkia picture... It's a fusion of them and you can actually find a statue that looks like that in Pokemon Platinum in Eterna City! Either it represented that or it was just made for fun... Raquasa is kinda tough and has evidence to back it up from being voted for most wanted pokemon in Europe.

I did not know that *goes check platinum, but realizes she doesn't have it so goes to youtube* Who knew...well, you're righton Rayquaza. :3 Oh and Giratina...don't get me started on that. He's quite scary being a Ghost type as well. I mean, it has two forms and has those eyes that creep you out..or me out. :cer_eek:

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
    Years
  • new topic :
    Does latias and latios look like dragons?

strangely, the duo don't look like dragons. nope not at all. ಠ_____ಠ
    /whispers [even though they can fly and use dragon type moves]

edit: after seeing alexozzycake's post, i realised that their arms do resemble dragons [:

Dragon's Den Version 6

-fanart-
    Dragon's Den Version 6

-fanart-

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Dragon's Den Version 6

Dragon's Den Version 6

new topic :
    Does latias and latios look like dragons?

Funny you should ask, since I always thought they looked like dragons. They resemble them a lot, like Alex noted. They have the wings, arms, and heads. Especially how they fly and their background. I love their voices and cries in the movie though, so adorable. X3

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Latias and Latios? Yep, they look like dragons, all right. Head, check. Arms, check. Yup, you name it, the characteristics are there. But somehow they do also look like plushies. :| I think they are a bit round, huh?

echolocated

rated R for robocop
    Years
  • They look very draconian in appearance actually.
    new topic:
    What do you think is the relationship between the two Latis?
    (I know, strangle me :P)

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • They look very draconian in appearance actually.
    new topic:
    What do you think is the relationship between the two Latis?
    (I know, strangle me :P)

Good question. I think, since they are both female and male, and the new generation has to come from somewhere, that they're both quite like a couple. That's only my opinion though. I used to think they were either brother/sister, or a love shared between siblings but...I'm starting to think they are more like a couple, like Volbeat and Illumise, and the Nidorans. :cer_confused:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back