• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Drake VS lance!

Lance VS Drake

• Drake

Votes: 34 28.3%
  • Lance

Votes: 86 71.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

murkage

Fairy Key Chain Sweeper
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2021
    id say if you put both of their parties to lvl 100 lance would have 3 dragonnites drake would have 2 salamances. it also depends on what moveset thhey had. if you keep the same movesets lance would beat him because he has the dragonnites gdos who isnt dragon but reflects one, aerodac is the same but since he has rock slide he can slam all drakes pokes except flygon. if your using lances gold/silver pokeset i think it would be a way closer battle considering he has a 1 less dragonnite and a charizard now.

Eagledelt

=)?
    Years
  • Lance is far stronger than Drake. Drake is sooooo easy to win l. And besides that, Lance is THE champion.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
  • Lance i think is stronger only because of the simple fact that lance is the champion and Drake is simply a member of the elite four

Apostrophe

Everybody do the search dance!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    It completely depends. The Lance's E4 team in RBY/FRLG would fail horribly against Drake. Lance's GSC team might be a match due to a better lineup, but Salamence would still give Lance some trouble.

Lance's HGSS team would win against Drake, hands down. Even with Dragon Dance, the main threat, Salamence, can only take so much outrage. Lance's Dragonite would still take quite a bit of damage though. Aerodactly could easily finish off Altaria (Even I never had trouble against an Altaria), and the rest would be cake.

You shouldn't use league standing to determine who is more powerful, though. Johto's league was overall the least powerful one ever.

iForever

~ Forver Memory ~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2010
    ~ KEKE!

I'm gonna have to go with Lance. He is my favorite Gym Leader, even though I like Ghost type more than Dragon.

okjoek

Hoenn champ
    Years
  • Sorry its been awhile I'm supprised this thread has gotten the amount of posts its gotten.

lance seems to have the edge in votes which I can accept but its safe to say I can make a dragon team to kick both their rear ends =P

Mortalis

[css-div="background-color:#4e9dda;text-align:cent
    Years
  • I'm gonna have to go with Lance. He is my favorite Gym Leader, even though I like Ghost type more than Dragon.

Lance isn't a Gym leader, he's the champion of the Indigo league.
    My vote goes to Lance, I'm sure that he's more experienced in battles, especially with other dragon-types. Lance knows his way around a normal battle, but dragon vs. dragon ... Lance has it hands down.

M4

Freedom of teh speech!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2013
    Forgot the point? It's base on 3rd gen. Drake and Lance were still 4th Elite Four Members! FRLG and Emerald

Lance, Drake is too easyy

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2011
    Lance is ever the more problematic member of Pokémon League for me, in all versions. :/

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Lance and Drake are on the same level---3 years ago during the times of Hoenn/Kanto. So then there wouldn't be a right or wrong answer. BUT, 3 years later, during Sinnoh/Johto, Lance is the Champion. He's got all those uber Pokemon and such, he'd probably win in a match. Though who knows what Drake is like 3 years later... Probably retired. LOL.

Gundisalvus Kuno

Solving Problems Since 1999
    Years
  • Lance wins any day. I never liked Drake, but Lance had something about him that made him more intimidating than any other trainer. I always found it much more difficult to beat him

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back