• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Dream Ball Audino for EVERYONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
  • Dream Ball Audino for EVERYONE!

Dream Ball Audino for EVERYONE!

I was hard pressed to find one of these when I was looking around PC, so I decided to get them out to you guys, because what else would you want to breed for the new mega than a Dream Ball?

This giveaway will be the first one I do through the GTS, so pay attention and follow all my instructions if you want one.

1. Deposit a Pokemon to the GTS. Doesn't matter what, but I suggest making it something no one would trade an Audino for (Route 2 mons in Pokeballs work pretty well) because it might get sniped otherwise. Use a freshly caught Pokemon from Route 6 (the same route Audino is on so people have no justification to trade an Audino for it).

2. Set your requested Pokemon as a Female Level 1-10 Audino.

3. Write something that's easily recognizable in the message section. Like your username for example. Or mine. Or anything really as long as it's unique.

4. Make a post here with the Pokemon you left and the message you wrote (if you don't have your IGN set to your PC account yet then also post your Trainer Name)

5. Wait patiently. I will be doing these as I go when I feel I have time. I will get to you all so if it doesn't get to you right away don't worry. I will like your post if the trade went through.

6. Leave me a Trade Review. (not required but nice) https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=316319

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2014
    my daenerys(ralts) awaits you :) a khaleesi of your very own!! 8D

my ign is angelus

my ign is angelus

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • The first few are gonna take slightly longer than I had hoped because I had to stay at my yard sale a bit longer than I anticipated.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • That's a unique way to do a giveaway! I left you a Helioptile and the message is "For Beardy<3" :)

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • my daenerys(ralts) awaits you :) a khaleesi of your very own!! 8D

my ign is angelus

my ign is angelus
    That's a unique way to do a giveaway! I left you a Helioptile and the message is "For Beardy<3"
    I can't find your entry. I guess someone wanted a Ralts bad enough to actually send an Audino. Can you upload another? The same goes for Syd.

Okay, so that's 3 people in a row already sniped. Eevee-Kins was the third. I like the idea of this method, but the Pokemon uploaded really need to be crap or else the risk is decent to get sniped. I'll check these again later.

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I'm going to put up a Caterpie in the GTS soonish after my lunch (30 minutes from now)! Expect the very hungry caterpillar there soon! xD

edit: Well, I deposited a Mareep instead. I doubt anyone wants one. :/

edit2: welp, looked like someone wanted a Mareep after all... -,-
    I deposited a Nincanda this time, with a message "NECRUM" on it. ;)

Thanks for the Audino! ^^

Last edited:

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
  • Uploaded a female Lv.2 Fletchling with the message 'Notice me senpai', all such info and IGN and such should show up in the post-bit of mine : >

Equinoxe

pleeease listen to meee
    Years
    • ~
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    I just deposited a lvl 3 male Bunnelby (nicknamed Butts just to repel any possible random traders) with the message "Hello Necrum!" in the description. My in-game name should show up in my post info. :D

Really cool of you to do a giveaway like this (plus the method is nice since there's no need to go around adding friend codes) :3

EDIT: oh ffff some Japanese guy traded me a random Audino anyway (enjoy Butts, I guess?). Redepositing another male Bunnelby with the same name+message, let's hope this one doesn't get snatched. :V

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    I left a level 1 male honedge with the message "for Necrum" in the Gts

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
    Years
  • Left a level 3 Male Pidgey with the message "I dunno, Audino".

*u* I <3 Audino~ Thanks for the giveaway!

~Edit: Pidgey got sniped, so now it's a level 3 male Bunnelby with the same message.

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I'll gladly take one off your hands.
    My IGN is Cakesu and I deposited a JPN Metapod with the following message: 'I smell bananas.'.

Thanks in advance Necrum.

*EDIT*: Got sniped so I put a Pansear nicknamed 'w' I got from WT. Same message.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I think I'll actually have to go catch something stupid. I seriously don't have anything poopy haha.

Years
  • Dream Ball Audino for EVERYONE!

I was hard pressed to find one of these when I was looking around PC, so I decided to get them out to you guys, because what else would you want to breed for the new mega than a Dream Ball?

This giveaway will be the first one I do through the GTS, so pay attention and follow all my instructions if you want one.

1. Deposit a Pokemon to the GTS. Doesn't matter what, but I suggest making it something no one would trade an Audino for (Route 2 mons in Pokeballs work pretty well) because it might get sniped otherwise.

2. Set your requested Pokemon as a Female Level 1-10 Audino.

3. Write something that's easily recognizable in the message section. Like your username for example. Or mine. Or anything really as long as it's unique.

4. Make a post here with the Pokemon you left and the message you wrote (if you don't have your IGN set to your PC account yet then also post your Trainer Name)

5. Wait patiently. I will be doing these as I go when I feel I have time. I will get to you all so if it doesn't get to you right away don't worry. I will like your post if the trade went through.

6. Leave me a Trade Review. (not required but nice) https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=316319

Thanks for the Audino!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back