• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Dreams of a New World (OOC)[M]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • x
    "The Psychotic Loner"
    CHAPTER N
    PART N​
    不運あくれん
    (Akuren Fuun)

- -

UHgOVzx.png
    [▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮]

「NAME」 不運あくれん(FUUN、AKUREN)
    「NICKNAME」 あく(AKU)
    「AGE」 18
    「SEX」 Male

「CLAN」 希望(KIBOU)
    「ESP」 Manipulation of the World (conversion of one material into another)

「APPEARANCE」 Taller than the average 18-year-old, but weighing below average, Akuren has a lanky body shape. He has fair skin, deep, dark blue eyes and hair, and somewhat frail and nonmuscular figure. His facial expression is one that never seems fixed on one emotion, meaning his gentle smile could look rather angry and demented at the same time. His frailness is apparent in facial structure (prominent cheekbones and thin, pointed chin), finger size (his fingers are long and thin), and even his stomach, which caves slightly inward, his ribcage visible. Akuren wears a pale blue scarf around the collar of his favorite navy and light gray jacket. Beneath his jacket (with a split at the bottom) he wears a black sleeveless shirt. He has a simple, cloth-like belt with a large, silver-metal buckle in the front, which holds up his sweatpants-like black bottoms. On his feet, he simply wears a worn pair of sandals.

「PERSONALITY」 Quiet and very, very reserved, Akuren was not one to make friends. He always gave off some air that made others uncomfortable around him. The other children would call him "Demonkid" or "Psycho" because of some of the slight mumbles he often muttered under his breath, and the crazy-eyed glances he often makes for no reason whatsoever. A lot of his bizarre mannerisms and quirks have caused the hushed rumors between classmates, but Akuren paid them no mind. He simply read through all of his class textbooks (yes, even all those chapters they don't go over in class! Like... The whole textbook!) and when he's read through them, he reads through lots of fantasy stories, intrigued by lots of myths and legends and fantasy-type creatures. When he has free time, he's either reading (very quickly, so much so that one could watch him read and find it interesting) or practicing his abilities. To assist in his abilities, he also reads books about different elements of the world, and sometimes even of physics, gravity, and the world's laws. Of course, without the greatest memory, learning all of these facts often proves futile.

Had he not been acting so strangely throughout his public life, some might have thought quite highly of him. Despite his oddities, he excelled in school, and while he chose not to skip any grades (though he was generally a year or two younger than his classmates, having started early), he was generally top of his class, did all extra credit assigned, and started to show great potential with his ESP abilities (Ironically being called an Angel by the school faculty while being called a Demon by the students). At least, that was the case until he graduated. Akuren falls short on social conventions, having little to no experience with simple things like conversation or politeness. He won't ignore someone (for the most part) who talks to him, but he is definitely not one to seek out conversation, and will tend to avoid it if possible. He's made reading such a habit that he's nearly mastered walking and reading simultaneously (nearly). Some may view Akuren as an awkward person as well, as he occasionally fumbles words and leaves awkwardly long pauses in conversations. All in all though, Akuren is generally a kind person, just not outright or in any way social or interactive.

「HISTORY」 Akuren, unhappy with his new stone-walled home right in Rasier, constantly complained about wanting to return to see his old home (which he had no memory of), but Seisen forbade it. Instead, he suggested Akuren focus on his schoolwork, and practicing his ESP. Reluctantly Akuren listened, but that did not cease his curiosity. One day, at age fourteen, Akuren took an afterschool stroll deep in the forest off from Rasier. There, he found it: the tattered and destroyed ruin that was his first home. It was surprising, confusing, and somewhat jarring. Nonetheless, he kicked some of the rubble aside and found what he had been hoping for: a picture of his mother. Making a mental note of where the ruins of his home reside (as it was incredibly difficult to find on a whim) he trekked his way back home, showing his adopted father the picture excitedly. Seisen, rather confused, asked where he got the picture. Akuren, suddenly ashamed, admitted that he'd found his old home and explored around it. Seisen, furious, had scolded him for it, though let him hold onto the picture. Later that night, he sat Akuren down and told him what had happened, since it was before he could remember. However, this changed something in him. The beast from his childhood awoke in his mind.

Continuing on through school, Akuren's habits and "crazy" bits worsened greatly through time, so much so that he began to further isolate himself from everyone around him. In fact, now he knew the problem - quite literally - and could do very little to stop it. Seisen knew what was happening, but he swore to do everything in his power to keep Akuren from being killed or sentenced. Additionally, he began to give Akuren personal training, to help gain at least some self-control. Akuren's grades went from flawless to above average, and as they slipped, Akuren began to focus more on fighting with his own control, and working on expanding his powers, rather than the schoolwork assigned. By the end, now 18, Akuren graduated, barely skimming by at the lowest acceptable grade mark. Now, outside of school, Akuren has yet to earn himself a job, and still hasn't come up with a life goal past controlling himself and bettering his powers. Seisen helps a great deal, but insists that Akuren must come up with something on his own.

「OTHER」 Full character profile in the Archive (including likes, dislikes, height, weight, and even some secret history bits! Spoilers!)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    @Dusk: You are accepted!

To anyone who may be wondering: Dusk ran his SU by me multiple times to make sure it was acceptable.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • *fistpump* Yeah! I'm relatively excited to start this character, but if it's no issue, I would like to make my first post after the timeskip.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • Welcome to RP Dusk.

Sorry about this J but I don't know how to explain that an entire day has escaped me. So I'll just say that an entire day has escaped me. lol. Anyway, I'm way too tired tonight so I'll get the post up tomorrow. I had the post but it sorta slipped off my browser.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
    Years
  • I don't know what to do with Chelsia since she'll be setting up her stand until the festival starts. If it's not any trouble I'll hold off on posting for that reason (unless someone does something particularly interesting, that is).

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • I would certainly be okay with that, as Akuren's arrival will be at night. and also I changed my CSS and ohmygods it's freaking gorgeous now ;~;

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Yeah okay, I'm at work right now, so when I get home I shall make my post.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • I'm working on the first Akuren post as we speak, so I'll probably put it up shortly after your time-skipping post.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Sorry, took longer than expected to post. But it's up now!

Anyways, yeah, it's evening time now, so the festival has started. Feel free to look around and stuff, eat, play games, talk to each other, etc. If your character is planning on doing something for the performances, then they can do that too, although those don't start until later on in the night.

Also note: In case if your characters get into some altercation, remember, using your powers on a person in an harmful way is illegal. Be weary if you are just using your powers to play around, as that can be considered offensive as well, although I doubt for most your characters, your powers can't really be used in a playful manner.

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Question, is there still open slots. This seems like a cool rp and if I can I would love to join

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • Posted! Looking for some feedback, as this is my first IC post since my return/reboot.

Additionally, anyone looking for an excuse for character interaction may put their character in the place of "person Akuren just walked directly into". Moreover, feel free to have your character "recognize" Akuren from school, if you so choose (for those that read the character sheet)

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Name: Yuki Sukara

Family/Clan: Sukara (The Freelancers So just made that up)

Esper powers:Has the ability to phase through walls and windows, but only thin ones. Has not practiced enough to go through any thick wood or anything. He can phase through punches but it winds him still and doesn't do it much so he doesn't get knocked out easily. (Not that he fights) He sometimes cant control it and will end up phasing through items accidentally, especially if hes tired.
    He has the ability to phase his entire body or singular body parts at a time. Phasing the whole body makes him light headed, but single body parts only tire him a little.He often closes his eyes if hes phasing his head because it hinders the light headed ness and so he doesn't see the "inner workings" of the object. He can get stuck mid phase, but can usually gain enough energy to get out of the situation
    Appearance: View attachment 71762 About 5'10 and 120lb. Trys to stay in shape.
    Personality: Has a laid back kind of feel and doesn't worry much. His few friends come to him for guidence, because while they often overthink, he looks at the simplist (and usually easiest) solution. Has little temper and his friends have never seen him angry. He has slow reaction time and takes a little bit to get jokes and remarks. Some call him dense but he doesn't have any enemies, so people let him be. For fun he walks through the walls in his house. Often scaring the rest of the household. (This gap bugs me so im putting this here)

History: Was born a second oldest child on May 4th. Has an older brother, a younger brother, a younger sister, and a mom and dad. Through school he was never great but still slid through without a hitch. Has three friends, named Sofia, Yai, and Matt. Has had no favorite teachers and really didn't have a major intrest in school. He received a scar on his left hand from when him and Yai were out playing in the woods. They were up in the trees when Yuki's branch snapped, leaving him falling to the ground. After primary school was over he didn't know what to do with his life and just chilled at home and helped out with community service. Is currently thinking about honing his phasing skill.

Other: Just hope its long enough. Also I was compelled to use foreign names (Yuki and Yai) not sure why.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    @Tyler: Your SU is somewhat messy lol. The only other complaint I have is just to expand a bit more on the Esper Powers. For example, assuming his powers let him slip through windows and walls, what if someone were to punch him? Would he just phase through that, or is only for walking through stuff? Does his whole body phase through, or can he do singular body parts at a time? How much energy does it use up? You should probably be a little bit more specific so others get an idea of how your character works.

Back