• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Dreams of a New World (OOC)[M]

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
  • Sorry it took me so long to post guys. I hope you're ready for the turmoil that's about to occur >:] Btw, I was talking about J when I said bumping into the fussy man.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • On a side note, I know you're not all for the subject, Jegretis, but there has to be /some/ establishment of currency. We have people using dollars, coin, of varying values and worths.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Yeah so I was thinking I think maybe we should just stick with Coin as the currency? I mean, it sounds way better than dollars obviously. As for the value, I think maybe different sized coins or different coloured ones have different value?

If anyone else has ideas shoot them out please.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Coin in my opinion would probably be the best for now. If we were to make a difference between the coins. I would suggest using both color and size. The only thing you really need to worry about is how the currency translates to today's money.

Maybe something like:

Medium Gold Coin = $20
    Large Silver Coin = $10
    Small Silver Coin = $5
    Medium Bronze Coin = $1
    Small Bronze Coin = $0.50

You could always expand on it more, add different metals and or sizes, but for now, I'm sure this'll work.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    That's a good table Watchman. I think we will use your table for currency(I had one too, but it was a little bit different). I'll add the currency table to the OP.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    For Lozzop:

Medium Gold Coin = £11.90
    Large Silver Coin = £5.95
    Small Silver Coin = £2.98
    Medium Bronze Coin = £0.60
    Small Bronze Coin = £0.30

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • That could work. Personally, I've always enjoyed the tride-and-true copper-silver-gold and possibly platinum. You know, like 100copper=1silver, 100silver=1gold, 100gold=1Platinum. Then as far as pricing goes, a copper could be a cent-value, a silver at 1 dollar, a gold at 100 dollars, a platinum at 10k (meaning they're excessively rare and almost unseen).

Then again, that's just me. I play those types of games a little too much. I tend to enjoy the simplicity of that sort of monetary system, it's easy to remember.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • Funny Lozzop, I get that message sometimes but for some reason I've never thought of just being like "Aww man, it needs to be 25 characters long" like you did. Lol. I'mma start doing that.

lozzop

Monkey slut!
    Years
  • Totally! Everybody should do it, it's always really annoying though, like it's quality not quantity, I don't need a 25 letters :)

EDIT: Feel free to be the noise that Lola heard! Need some interaction (not in that way btw) :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    If nobody comes to interact Lola, and if Akuren decided to hang out with Zach, they may decide to pick on Lola :p Or at least Zach will try to.

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Yeah, your character has a lot of depth and you writing is good, but your css buys me

lozzop

Monkey slut!
    Years
  • Absolutely don't mind who interacts with the character! just getting a little bored of Lola without anybody to do something with :)

Back