• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Dreams of a New World (OOC)[M]

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Name: Elizabeth "Eliza" Shepperd
    Family/Clan: Shepperd

Esper Powers: As a member of the well-known Shepperd family, Eliza's skills are more elemental than anything else. For the most part, she has been trained in the manipulation of water, although she often dabbles with other powers to an extent and is obviously willing to attempt anything else she is given the chance to. With her training, she has easily been able to learn how to shape and form the element to her will.

Appearance: Eliza is a girl with a pretty face and a lean and fit body. Her green eyes, a beautiful compliment to her lighter skin tone, easily stand out beside her small nose and average-sized cheekbones. Her black hair is in a shorter hairstyle with her bangs going across her forehead. Clothes-wise, she is often seen wearing dresses that often go as low as her mid thigh. She can easily diversify her wardrobe if need be.

Personality: To say the least, Eliza is an adventurous girl and will often willingly go out of her way to try something new or fun-looking. She is very caring for those around her and enjoys talking and hanging out with others. She feels that if you can't say or think what you want, then there is no point to living and will always stand up for her view on things when they come in question.

For the most part, her view of right and wrong is somewhat off. Often believing it's only bad if someone was hurt, emotionally or physically, she will tend to do what she wants. Whether it's disappearing from her house for hours on end, having flings, etc., she will do it.

History: Born into one of the most powerful families of Rasier, the Shepperds or as they are most often called, the Clan of Elementalists, she has been brought up to be more skilled than many other Espers. Not only going through Primary School as a child but also through extra tutoring, (due to her parents having the money and power) she has been able to nearly be classified as an Angel.

Despite this, she has never really thought she has been more "elite" than anyone else and is often seeing doing what she wants just for the sake of being herself. Recently, she has been caught in more and more trouble. (Her parents' money easily gets her out of it.) Nonetheless, she is currently attending Advanced School, progressing her main ability with water as well as anything that is put in front of her.

Other: N/A​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    @Kiklion: you are accepted!

@Watchman: you are also accepted!

Alright we have enough people. I'm just gonna finish writing up the opening post an submit by today, and then I'll give further instructions on what to do.

::EDIT::

IC is approved. Here are some things to keep in mind when making a post:

1) So, of course, it takes place in the town known as Rasier. Start of RP is set during the morning, and weather is mainly sunny.
    2) There is a festival known as the Spring Festival, which takes place every year. Here, people set up booths, stands, for whatever is appropriate such as food, games, shows, etc. Spring Festival doesn't start until night time.
    3) Your post can be pretty much anything for now, such as errands, going to school, etc. Feel free to be in the same class as other characters if you want (don't worry too much about it though, school is not a huge deal in the RP).
    4) Feel free to talk or meet up with some of the other characters

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Ooops...maybe I said too much, srry :/

But no, I'm just assuming, because in the post it said Clement just wanted to go home and then celebrate the festival with Rose. I sort of just took a hunch if you will.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • Here's my reservation, if possible. I'll have it done... At an undetermined date. I'd rather not limit myself on time as it could vary greatly. I'll be at your inbox with ideas, Jeg.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Yessir Dusk, I shall put you down for a reserve. Feel free to ask me questions regarding a character.

lozzop

Monkey slut!
    Years
  • I wanna get in on this! :D

Name: Lola Blake
    Family/Clan: Blake

Esper Powers: Lola has the wonderful skill of being able to combust various objects from some distance, for example: the air around her, rocks, plants and other materials. The only catches are that this consumes a lot of her energy, the bigger the ignition the more energy it requires, as well as this she cannot directly ignite living creatures such as people and animals. That's not saying she can't set them alight by setting fire to another object, however.

Appearance: Lola is averaged height, standing at around 5 feet and 6 inches, with pale skin and a bulbous head. She is not particularly thin or fat but a charming ever-so-slightly pudgy in-between, with a medium waistline and skinny limbs, however some of her other 'assets' are notably larger. She has dark brown iris' which are difficult to determine from her pupil, and long black hair that falls all the way down to her hips, which she is excessively proud of.

She has an uncommon hatred of jeans, trousers and T shirts, but a unique eye for beauty not shared by her female friends. She will rarely be seen outside of thigh-length dresses adorned with flowers, leaves, mushrooms, butterflies and miscellaneous foliage. She enjoys looking nice for herself and others, and finds beauty to be one of the little things one can appreciate in simple and difficult times.

Personality: She is different from many of the women and girls in the village and her family, often encouraged to be quiet, shy and lady-like compared to male counterparts, from a young age Lola displayed a refreshingly stubborn and clever nature. She prides herself on being different and outwardly intelligent compared to those who shun her traits, which she achieves through her very own variety of sarcastic wit and blunt disliking of those around her.

History: Lola is definitely an abnormality within her family, who are generally submissive, meek and accepting of others, they were willing to take instruction from those above them and guide those below them without questioning or doubting traditional leadership and the proper structure. Lola, although resembled many of their physical traits, was the first for 3 generations to receive any esper power, not that this was a good thing for her family. Amongst this she greatly differed from them in the way she spoke and behaved, she displayed a wonderful curiosity for the world around her and a fiery defiance towards those who appeared to display control over her and her loved ones. She was an angry loud-mouth and charmed others with her dominative and stubborn nature.
    Despite this her life was unwillingly on her behalf very structured, she went to school where she asked too many questions and got into too much trouble, she helped with the family fishing business despite sometimes accidentally setting rods on fire, she made lots of friends and very quickly lost lots of friends and she lived a normal life which she hated with a passion.

Other: Nothing else!

Last edited:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    I have a few possible ideas. There are probably stage performances, correct?

What about you Yamagi, any ideas?

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Stage performances are a great idea!

As for Zach, he'll probably be bumming around and eating :p

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Eating is basically her first half of the day! Ahahah.

Hmm, I already have some performances in mind. How long until those would probably start? I'm sure it'll be night time, but how many posts?

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Are you talking about the actual performances, or just how many posts in general until the festival starts?

I think by the time I make my next post(if not next, then second) we should do skip to the evening to start the festival. As for the performances, I guess we could say they start a tiny bit later on in the evening and last throughout the night until all the performances are done.

Back