• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Drugs

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    EDIT: She says she's not sure what it was, lol. So yeah, probably not heroine. But it stands that he did drugs and ate his roommate's face.
    That's PCP, the one thing I know I'll never touch.

Years
    People wished weed could kill you, then they finnaly have a reason to make it illegal everywhere in the world.
    Not 1 person has died from weed, well I never heard about it.

While marijuana itself is not particularly dangerous to users (the lethal dose would require smoking a very large portion of your body weight very quickly; you would die of smoke inhalation before dying of toxicity), it does make you do some extremely dangerous things. The paranoia that often overcomes new users can lead to them running into trouble, and the intoxicating effects can easily result in vehicle accidents, misuse of thins like knives or powertools, and even stupid accidents like falling a balcony. Thus even though the drug is not directly harmful, it can easily indirectly result in grave injury or death.

Yea you can also fall from the balcony after a glass of milk -,-

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
    Yea you can also fall from the balcony after a glass of milk -,-

Now that's just immature.

I personally have never tken drugs and while I doubt I'd ever want to take anything "hard" such as ecstacy or heroine, I'd probably be too curious to say no if somebody offered me weed. Still, I'd be pretty OTT with keeping safe and I'd never take weed if I needed to do anything requiring any mental or physical activity in about the next four hours.

Years
    A Curious Forum-Goer said:
    Does anyone here do drugs?

Someone Who Has Done Drugs said:
    I do them sometimes. Drugs are fine.

Someone Who Has Not Done Drugs said:
    Drugs are bad! They'll kill you!

A Smartass said:
    Anything can kill you.

Someone Who Needs To Cut Back said:
    na durgs wont kil u wait wat forum is it

Someone Who Needs A Reality Check said:
    I drink a lot and smoke a lot, but I'm gonna cut back.

Personally, I'm Someone Who Has Not Done Drugs and I would normally say let people do whatever they want, but the addictive nature of most drugs means that someone can make a small mistake and suffer for the rest of their life so I'm only in favor of drugs for medical purposes and not recreational ones.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I'll never try drugs. I just have absolutely no interest in it. They sort of turn me off :/
    I'm glad I found a guy who has the same ideals.. cause it seems like almost everyone in this freaking world has tried them and does them regularly and, I dunno why, but the thought of it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth, sort to say.

And crosell, I just had to mention that milk doesn't impair your judgement.. :/ that's why it's not considered a drug, obviously.

Years
    Just making a point.
    Its just stupid to say, people get in accident easier when doing drugs.
    If it are paddo's or heroine and stuff like that okay I understand.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I've taken drugs:
    Paracetamol (best when it's in Calpol, mmm), Ibuprofen, Caffeine, Anticholinergics. Plus more that I can't remember/don't know about.
    As for those recreational drugs, I've never tried them (apart from caffeine in coffee) and I doubt I ever will because I have no interest in them and that's all there is to it.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I drank purple once. But that was by mistake, I was to young to understand what it was. I drank for a while because of a problem that occurred. I stopped drinking for a while now.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Just remember that even the smallest of things can kill in the long run.

This is true. So that means my epilepsy medicine can kill me? Lol I suppose it could if i abused it lmao. But this is a very true statement. xD But I'd rather not induce it on myself by doing drugs x.X

I mean pot is one of the more mild drugs but that can lead to harder drug use and theres the DUI's stupid people would do so that's another reason why I'm against legalization of pot. We already hve enough trouble with Alcholic DUI's why do we need a spike in marijuana DUI's ._.;;;;

Another drug I don't understand people would do is acid. I mean..who wants to snort acid? That stuff is corrosive you know!

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Nope, I am proud to say I have never done any drugs (though I take a sip of my mom's drinks every now and then, but that's nothing too bad xD). Throughout my life I've had many close people become victims to drugs, and I do not wish to experience what they've experienced. I'd rather live my life trouble-free and healthy. :)

yaminokaitou

りゅうのマスター
    Years
    I've never done any drugs, nor smoked or drank. Call me a goody two shoes, but after having witnessed families split and break up over stuff like that, and having to deal with wasted friends, I really don't want to deal with it at all.

Years
    I've never done any drugs, nor smoked or drank. Call me a goody two shoes, but after having witnessed families split and break up over stuff like that, and having to deal with wasted friends, I really don't want to deal with it at all.
    This pretty much sums it up for me. I can live my life being labeled something like "Goody Two-shoes." I take it as a compliment, in fact. XD

Iron Maiden

Am I Evil?
    Years
    I smoke weed every now and then. Never excessive though, maybe just once or twice a month. Ive tried a few harder drugs in the past too, ecstacy, speed, mephedrome. Also tried some peyote last year, it was actually amazing, you get a trip like lsd but far less intense, more kind of spiritual.

Oh and i drink socially too.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017

This pretty much sums it up for me. I can live my life being labeled something like "Goody Two-shoes." I take it as a compliment, in fact. XD

This is also the same for me. (b'')b

Back