• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Drugs

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    Hmm...I'm pretty sure the only drugs I'm ever going to take are the ones my doctors perscribes [sp?]me. I dunno...I might try something and PRAY I don't get hooked, who knows, but at most I'm going to try to stay away from all that. Not saying anyone else has to, but I don't need drugs to have fun.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    I don't use and will not use drugs. I heard a wonderful story from my mother (a social worker) about a guy who got hopped up on heroine and ate his roommate's face. That pretty much put me off of the stuff in general.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    I don't use and will not use drugs. I heard a wonderful story from my mother (a social worker) about a guy who got hopped up on heroine and ate his roommate's face. That pretty much put me off of the stuff in general.

:cer_eek: Ate his roomate face?? What on earth??? :cer_disbelief:

Well, if god forbid I ever do try drugs, it'll hopefully be one in which I can "escape" from without harm.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    Never have and never will. I don't see the point and I would personally rather use my money on more important things, like college, saving for a house and a good future. No offense to anyone that chooses otherwise...that's just my opinion.

Years
    I've not taken any drugs yet, except if you count alcohol, and I don't plan doing so.

Drinking some beers and spiritous beverage sometimes isn't that bad if you don't exaggerate, I don't think it's dangerous as long as it's not excessive.

About smoking... I have a strong aversion against smoking, for various reasons. First, my mother had cancer some years ago, she doesn't smoke, but I saw how wicked cancer is, so I really don't want to increase my risk to get it. Additionally, I really can't stand the smell of tobacco smoke, it makes me sick.

About real drugs... If weed would be legal, I might possibly try it and see how it is, but it isn't, so I won't, it wouldn't be worth it. Other drugs, no. They just ruin your life.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2010
    I've done just about every drug there is. I'm not proud of that. I'm an ex Heroin/OxyContin addict, and once had a speed habit also. Drugs destroy people. The only drugs that can really be used responsibly include marijuana, and some hallucinogens. And no, not alcohol. I say this from experience and research both in the extreme. Pharmacology and neuro-science both interest me greatly.

And to one of the above posters, no one is going to get "hopped up" on heroin and eat someones face. Maybe PCP. But heroin's negative effects pretty much include addiction and horrible hygiene/nutritional habits. Honestly when i read that it almost made me lol.

Drugs can make you feel like your being touched by the hand of God himself. (Heroin) But can also make you go through the worst experiences the human body can go through. (Heroin withdrawl, Benzodiazepine withdrawl) I've done some messed up things. Been dead twice. So yeah, don't do drugs.

Kitty!

mandi
    Years
    I'm the person who will try everything at least once.
    I've done quite a few drugs, including one of the more extreme and addictive ones, such as heroin.

One of my favorite drugs though, is adderall ..which you can actually get prescribed on. I feel on top of everything taking those pills.

I'm a casual weed smoker. I used to smoke high amounts just about every single day. I've cut down LOADS since a few months now.

But drugs. As long as you have enough self-control, they're fine at times. :]
    And weed ..I don't even add that with a list of drugs. It's like so not harmful, compared to other drugs. O: hahaha.

Ayselipera

I've never done drugs. After seeing how my friend's were after they had taken drugs I just decided not to do it. I'm not that much of a drinker either considering I barely like any type of alcoholic drink. Even if I do end up drinking I never finish the glass or bottle I'm given.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    Drugs can make you feel like your being touched by the hand of God himself. (Heroin) But can also make you go through the worst experiences the human body can go through. (Heroin withdrawl, Benzodiazepine withdrawl) I've done some messed up things. Been dead twice. So yeah, don't do drugs.

Are you Nicky Sixx? Haha jp. Sorry though man. I've been through Benzo withdrawl (from 2MG of Klonopin a day). It wasn't fun, but it wasn't hell on earth either.

If you want ot talk hardcore withdrawls- Alcohol withdrawl deserves mention over Heroin and Benzo's.

A wise man once said "Drugs are bad, MMMM'kay."

iLaxbe!

by Duke R
    Years
    uhm.. i drink a lot, beer, wine, vodka or even cachaça (if you don't know, google it) and i smoke cigarettes sometimes, when i'm in a party or something.. but drugs are a trouble for me

first i tried cocaine, like 6 times in a night.. nothing happened. I mean, it was good stuff, i couldn't feel my tongue and my throat closed, it was funny, but i didn't get excited or anything..

then i tried marijuana.. Fisrt time: i was at the beach with a friend, we smoke and went to the sea.. i lost stregth to move my legs and the lifeguard had to take me. YES, I ALMOST DEAD!! My friend was trying to pick me up but it was useless! But i didn't give up

Second time: at that night, i went to a party and smoke again, two times. when i was going home, the sun was strooooong, and i hadn't took breakfast. when i was crossing the street a car went on me. The problem is that i was too far from home and had to take the airplane in like 2 hours! so i didn't receive medical care until i got back to my town, what means i got into the plane in a wheelchair!!!!

Just to mention, this happened December 12, 2009.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    I've certainly thought about it. Especially since I can easy snag one of my mothers cigarettes but then I think of what the crap DOES to you.

Any drug can kill you in the long run. Psychlogically, physically, and emotionally. Even in controlled amounts it can get out of hand and then you'll be in way over your head.

Besides even if I could LEGALLY drink I can't. I have epilepsy and any type of drugs legal or not can screw with my medicine and kill me. But if you consider caffeine a drug , then I am very much a drug addict. xDDDD

Anyway, pot/weed/grass can kill in the long run. It has 3 times more tar than a cigarette (so I hear from health class). No drug is good for you and I would advise against it. But that's just me :x.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I've certainly thought about it. Especially since I can easy snag one of my mothers cigarettes but then I think of what the crap DOES to you.

Any drug can kill you in the long run. Psychlogically, physically, and emotionally. Even in controlled amounts it can get out of hand and then you'll be in way over your head.

Besides even if I could LEGALLY drink I can't. I have epilepsy and any type of drugs legal or not can screw with my medicine and kill me. But if you consider caffeine a drug , then I am very much a drug addict. xDDDD

Anyway, pot/weed/grass can kill in the long run. It has 3 times more tar than a cigarette (so I hear from health class). No drug is good for you and I would advise against it. But that's just me :x.
    Just remember that even the smallest of things can kill in the long run.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    I have not done any sort of drug, nor do I have any interest in doing so. My body is already screwed up enough as is. Don't need something else to make it worse. Besides, I have seen some horrible things with my brother and his addictions. Fortunately he's out of it now, but when he was doing them, it affected him quite badly.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2010
    Are you Nicky Sixx? Haha jp. Sorry though man. I've been through Benzo withdrawl (from 2MG of Klonopin a day). It wasn't fun, but it wasn't hell on earth either.

Lol Not quite Nikki Sixx (I've read some of his book, and the stuff he did is pretty insane) but I have been through my fair share of trials and tribulations with drugs.

And I too had epilepsy for most of my life. Now that I'm older I don't have seizures anymore, which is common. And to whoever was talking about Adderall, yeah the stuff can be great but you can easily get a habit on that stuff too. Did myself for a while.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I drink...alot. I mean ever since college started, I really began to knock back beers and shots. Then I joined a fraternity...I honestly am going to give up drinking, it is kind of starting to interfere with my life.

I also smoke cigarettes, but that is because I need something to calm myself down and I'm surrounded by morons.>_>

I smoke pot...I am gonna quit last time I took 1 too many hits and I just...well...let's not talk about it.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Nope, I have never nor ever intend on using drugs. I've seen the effects it can have and it is quite scary.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Nope. Never tried to take in those stuff. But well, I accidentally tried gin, which I thought it's pomelo juice. Besides, taking in drugs is against my religion.

I have some friends who took those drugs.

jkid101094

Anime Girl Obsessive
    Years
    Never taken drugs, never plan to (unless you count OTCP). I'm very "Anti-Drug". Especialy after seeing what they've done to my faimaly...

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    And to one of the above posters, no one is going to get "hopped up" on heroin and eat someones face. Maybe PCP. But heroin's negative effects pretty much include addiction and horrible hygiene/nutritional habits. Honestly when i read that it almost made me lol.

May have been PCP, but my memory says heroine. I'll check with my mom: she interviewed the guy to see if he should be locked up (i.e. her job).

EDIT: She says she's not sure what it was, lol. So yeah, probably not heroine. But it stands that he did drugs and ate his roommate's face.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years

Cigarettes are more dangerous than marijuana is, by far. I'd look it up to source it, but I'm tired and lazy.

Also, I love how people claim "drugs" can kill you. Aspirin is a drug, and while overdosing can kill you, low-dose Aspirin is a way to prevent heart attacks.

Back