• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Drugs

T The Manager

RealTalkRealFlow
Years
  • Basically I'm tired for about half a day and then everything seems to be fine, but over the next week after I start coming down I always get mood swings and bouts of depression and all of that. Takes me about 2 weeks to actually go back to my normal (happy) self. :P

Ecstasy, rolls, skittles, MDMA, whatever you wanna call it does the same things to me, well sort of. I just feel like **** the next day and don't wanna do anything but sleep and my body felt exhausted. X is a sort of drug that you don't wanna do if you have something planned the next day haha. I loved X and I'd definitely try it again in the future, but don't wanna mess with it long term tho.

As for myself. I haven't done anything too hard and don't plan on it. If ANYONE thinks marijuana is a "gateway drug" then their misleaded, end of discussion. It's the mentality and weakness of the person, not the marijuana causing them to turn to harder drugs. Get a sack of that purple kush, green crack, or blue dream and tell me if you need to chase the dragon anymore. All you need is 2 hits of what I'm on and you're set for 3 hours, for real. Drug addiction runs in my family and I've been smoking marijuana for about 5 years now and NEVER touched anything that would be considered addicting or damaging to my body and never will. Ecstasy is damaging to the brain but that's only with long term use and I've only tried it once and one time use WILL NOT put holes in my brain. Shrooms and LSD are non-toxic, tried them and I gotta say shrooms is one of my favorite drugs. My perception of the world and how I see it changed for the better after I dropped LSD. LSD, IMO is a miracle drug, and everyone I know has said the same exact thing. Only those that's tried it would understand what I'm getting at. But I think LSD should be a one time deal. As for other drugs; I stay away from pills and even prescription pills because I got a sack of that medical sitting at home that does a better job than poppin capsules risking drug addiction and overdose. Blow, heroin, meth, crack, etc I don't wanna get involved. Tho I will take an adderall or a xanax once in a blue moon and I see nothing wrong with it. Still doesn't make marijuana a gateway drug.

By reading some others members posts I'm assuming it's a sin to smoke some green and chillax now? Gtfo with this "marijuana is addicting and harms your body" bs and get your facts strait. It's your opinion or choice to whether or not you wanna smoke bud, and I'm fine with you not smoking or even wanting to and I respect your opinions. But don't come in here with propaganda thinking you know what your talking about when you don't, just sayin. Killin brain cells? Na... I'm more intelligent when I'm high on tree because I can focus and make something that's complex look easy, it makes you think more and it's 60% of the reason I passed all my classes. Then as for marijuana being unsafe throw a half gram of dank bud on 2 peanut butter or nutella crackers and bake them in the oven and tell me how unsafe that firecracker is now. No smoke, no harm.

Years
  • Shrooms and LSD are non-toxic, tried them and I gotta say shrooms is one of my favorite drugs. My perception of the world and how I see it changed for the better after I dropped LSD. LSD, IMO is a miracle drug, and everyone I know has said the same exact thing. Only those that's tried it would understand what I'm getting at. But I think LSD should be a one time deal.

I'm curious about this. Why do you think LSD should be a one-time deal? I've done it close to fifty times and each time brought something unique to my life and was a joy to have.

Years
  • Oooooh. I've not done LSD but I wanna try it. What's it like?

It's amazing, but also amazingly hard to describe. I remember the first time I tripped, I had a thought like, "Holy crap, the human mind can do THIS?!" I was just floored that the drug effects were real. It's a departure from your normal way of perceiving the world. Your senses- especially vision- become out of sync with the heuristics that keeps your vision ordered so you see things differently. Things melt, colors are more vibrant than ever imagined, things transform into other things (you know everything you're seeing isn't real, so it's not scary or disturbing at all), things seem bent or skewed or just...raw looking. You're faced with the raw beauty of it all. But the pseudo hallucinations and sensory aspect is just one small portion.

The bigger picture is that your way of thinking changes. Imagine, everything you know about the world suddenly shrinks until you are experiencing life as a child. You still have access to all of your memories and knowledge, but you are removed from it, it no longer automatically colors your perception of the world. For instance, I can't see race when I trip. I literally cannot automatically tell if someone is black, white, or what have you. I have to look at their facial and skin features and then reflect on what race they could be given the evidence in front of me. It's a long process, haha. Everything is like this. You literally think like a child for this reason. Your associations also go crazy at this point and you get a lot of interesting ideas that are mixtures of things you already know, not unlike in a dream.

Also so much more than that. It's utterly impossible to describe completely, and everyone gets something different out of it. Once, I tripped so hard (I took a seriously massive dose of mushrooms) I thought I died and my soul merged with the universe. There, a being of multicolored light took an interest in me. It was one of the most beautiful experiences of my life.

T The Manager

RealTalkRealFlow
    Years
  • Magic Christmas Lights said:
    I'm curious about this. Why do you think LSD should be a one-time deal? I've done it close to fifty times and each time brought something unique to my life and was a joy to have.

Idk tbh, but I've tried it 3 times and that's enough for me.

Oooooh. I've not done LSD but I wanna try it. What's it like?

Couldn't tell you because it was completely different trip all 3 times I've tried it. The feeling is awesome tho, just make sure you are in a good mood with good surrounding so you don't have a bad trip. I also advise you have someone that's done it before sober for your first time just incase you have a bad trip because it could happen. Any bad thoughts to cause paranoia will make it like 100x as intense as the dankest green. But generally you're body just feels fuzzy, everything seems strange, and the way you see things will change after doing it and while under the influence of it words can't describe how you see the world around you. It almost seems like your life is finally complete and you accomplished something when you didn't. Don't believe all the hype of people seeing unicorns and **** because it's all a joke. Basically you just see patters, stuff is wavy and changes colors. It's something you would have to try because no one could give you a strait answer.

Years
  • Nope, I'm completely sober and clean of drugs, and I never intend to smoke or drink at all in my life.

Pretty much this. Except for the drinking part. I have never done any sort of drug, nor do I have any interest in doing so :3

Pumpkaboo

Peek-a-boo
    Years
  • No no, it's ok man. I wasn't saying it to guilt you or anything, just expressing why I dislike it.

It was drunk driving yeah, and he wasn't the one drinking. I did mention inhibition and I do think drinking in general leads to that. At what point can someone say "enough"? Do people really know how to do that? With the amount of alcohol related deaths and liver failures and all that, I'd think not.

But again, I'm not out to tell other people don't drink. I just know why I never would.

Alcohol is harder to class because it's a legal drug so it's easily accessible. For example, the legal drinking age here in England is actually 5 years old, anything younger and it must be for medicinal purposes only (yes I kid you not that is the law). The issue with alcohol is that once you start drinking you lose your ability to grasp common sense, it affects your mind in such a way you're not really aware you're drunk and you don't know when you've had too much, that's what makes it dangerous. And I say this as someone who used to drink a fair bit. Alcohol is a very big problem because people don't drink responsibly.

T The Manager

RealTalkRealFlow
    Years
  • Alcohol is harder to class because it's a legal drug so it's easily accessible. For example, the legal drinking age here in England is actually 5 years old, anything younger and it must be for medicinal purposes only (yes I kid you not that is the law). The issue with alcohol is that once you start drinking you lose your ability to grasp common sense, it affects your mind in such a way you're not really aware you're drunk and you don't know when you've had too much, that's what makes it dangerous. And I say this as someone who used to drink a fair bit. Alcohol is a very big problem because people don't drink responsibly.

Not at all, only if your so drunk you can't walk, think strait, and see strait. It doesn't take effect immediately and those that know self control, this will never happen. If someones drunk then they know their drunk, just like someone will know if their high after smoking a bowl of weed. Everything changes but you are right about it changes your mind state and makes you make bad decisions, especially if your completely wasted. A lot of baby mama's are formed cause of alcohol, no joke. But baby mama's aren't formed after smoking the reefer, eh what do you know...

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • Is it green week for Pokecommunity or something omg so many drug threads

Anyways I think I made it very clear that I love marijuana and I've wanted to try other drugs (psychedelics specifically) but I have been drug free for 6 months.

And I miss it.

I wasn't addicted or anything but it helped with my anxiety/ocd issues and I woke up feeling mother trucking fantastic every day.

Also, did you guys know that there are artists out there who make custom Pokemon pipes and bongs?

oh my god LOOK AT THIS THING

Drugs

I don't care if you're uber anti drug this thing is gorgeous. Hell, I kinda want to buy it just as a mantle piece :(

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • other than antidepressants, I think my body is already ****ed up enough :p

But if your's isn't, I welcome you to destroy it as much as you want. You live with the consequences hah

Algo Fonix

oh god
    Years
  • I can't handle opiates of any kind because they make me reeeeeally nauseous. That point til the nausea sets in is pretty rockin', but it's not worth it to spend the rest of the day in bed cuz of my stomach. I've only ever had anything via pain killers (and it's crazy how addictive those things can be) but I've known people into heroin and stuff... which I ain't comfortable with.

I'll take Xanax if it's available, and it usually is. Mostly for sleeping though, but the calmness you get from it is awesome.

Eh, mostly just prescription stuff if I'm gonna do anything. I've got a list of things I want to try, but I can't find people to try them with (psychedelics mostly).

I used to judge people who did anything pretty harshly. Then I realized it's not any more harmful to my body or well-being than the fast food I eat on a regular basis.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • I can't handle opiates of any kind because they make me reeeeeally nauseous. That point til the nausea sets in is pretty rockin', but it's not worth it to spend the rest of the day in bed cuz of my stomach. I've only ever had anything via pain killers (and it's crazy how addictive those things can be) but I've known people into heroin and stuff... which I ain't comfortable with.
    Oh my god this, kids. I haven't done them myself but I know someone who has and that's just a bag of worms you don't wanna get your hands into. My buddy used to drink a tea like drug called Kratom, that **** would make him almost puke. Also, he was hooked pretty fast when he started doing it. It took some serious work to get him off that stuff, and it's expensive, too. When he was on it he literally did nothing all day but be miserable and there was a few times he got really iffy in the self-harm department. And that stuff Is light in comparison to most opiates. It's not worth it. If you wanna do a drug, stick with something mundane like weed. You don't get addicted to that **** and it doesn't make you a loser unless you devote your life to it.

I was gonna try DMT and shrooms this Christmas but that's not happening now, too paranoid about drug tests. It'll have to wait. I remember one time my friend showed me his small sheet of acid while I was pulling out of the driveway, lol. Later that night he dropped, and I was describing Pokemon to him (he's blind so he doesn't know what they look like) and it was all night of "holy ****... A lizard... With leaves on his arms... That will cut you? Oh my god. Holy ****. "

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    Is it green week for Pokecommunity or something omg so many drug threads

Anyways I think I made it very clear that I love marijuana and I've wanted to try other drugs (psychedelics specifically) but I have been drug free for 6 months.

And I miss it.

I wasn't addicted or anything but it helped with my anxiety/ocd issues and I woke up feeling mother trucking fantastic every day.

Also, did you guys know that there are artists out there who make custom Pokemon pipes and bongs?

oh my god LOOK AT THIS THING

Drugs

I don't care if you're uber anti drug this thing is gorgeous. Hell, I kinda want to buy it just as a mantle piece :(

Where can I get one of these?

Back