• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DS Speculation and beyond!(Includes all Diamond/Pearl Talk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
    as much as i want a thunder yellow i have to say those pics are fake. they're from fr/lg and simply placed a pikachu in back. if they want real proof put a pic with pikas happyness thing wen u press A on it. theres no plan for thunder yellow....yet..hopefully.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    I wonder why LeafGreen wasn't changed to WaterBlue, or why WaterBlue wasn't made. Also is Colosseum, plus the Rainbow Islands in FireRed/LeafGreen the excuse not to have a Gold/Silver/Crystal Remake?

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Emerald is going to be awsome-
    Team Magma and Aqua are in it
    Kygore and Groudon are in it
    People can randomly jump into battles
    Pokemon get a short animation when they are released into battle (like Crystal)
    Kygore and Groundon are both awakened at the same time and then they fight

Rumors-
    Latias and Latios are both catchable in the same place
    Team Magma VS Team Aqua
    Team Rocket is in it

What more do you want out of Emerald?

PS- Someone said the release date for Emerald in Japan is Sept 16

Last edited:

Kenta-kun

&#27515;&#31070;
    Years
    I still need to be convinced. I'm quite happy with RS; altho this game will provide some good & well-needed backstory regarding team Aqua/Magma, the other features don't impress me. Pok?mon don't need animations. If I want Colosseum battles, I'll use Pok?mon Colosseum & fight in 3D. Honestly, I'm much more excited about FR/LG

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
    as stated by serebii.net theres a new deoxys form and its in emerald. its still not yet known wat stat it favors in butits in emerald. its probably not gonna hav a role just like in fr/lg.

Years
    Last edited:
    Years
    Okay, but just in case you missed anything, or anything else, like people who like clicking on links, I'll just leave them there. Hopefully people will see the videos, if not, ah well.
    ~Tetris
    HOPE EVERYONE YOU HAVE A HaPPY DAY!

EDIT: Go to filb.de to get the videos on the two posts above
    (scroll down a little)

Last edited:
    Years
    Sorry for double posting, but I found some new screenshots!
    Check them out:

Got these from Pokemon Elite 2000!
    ~Tetris

HariyamaGuy

Pokemon Master!!!!
    Years
    demonchaos916 said:
    Not for a while probably. FRLG is coming out in September and Pokemon Emerald, according to whoever said it has already been confirmed. So Emerald will probably be out around either next Spring or Summer. But Emerald is just another game in the Stone/Jewel series like how Crystal was another to the Metal GSC series, Yellow was another to the RBY series(Fire-Moltres, Ice-Articuno, Lightning-Zapdos series?). Not sure it it'll have any 4th generation Pokemon.

Assuming it doesn't, I'd say the 4th Gen will be out late 2005 or sometime in 2006. 2 years is enough for the anime series to start stuffing 4th gen. in.
    Actually Raven, POkemon Emerald is coming out in Japan in late 2004,and I have already pre-ordered mine, and I dont live in Japan. I live in North Carolina!

Years
    Emerald is good and all but i think the games after this need to be better. i tried of all the new pokemon they are geting stupid. i like pkmn but these games are geting the same. you get your first pkmn battle gyms leaders and figth some evil person. figth elite 4. mostly game over start new game(this thing i call the masterquest). i tried codes and everything. the only game that is different from this is pkmn colussem. that was good but it was on the gotta-catchem-all.

the people at gamefreak need to make a game where all the pkmn are there and where you are free. you don't have go on a masterquest or catchem all thing. like sims game. i just getting a bit tried of this thing. they should make some new pkmn but not a 100 at a time but little at a time.

i will buy the new games even if they are masterquest games(looking forword to the f/l and e) but the other masterquest game are going to fail at this rate. they going to have to find something to keep fans. but i still LOVE pokemon. that is for any person thinking i a lost fan

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
    a REAL good game would be one where u can see a real life friend play on his game while playing ur own. by eassily putting the wireless things on ur gameboy and see ur friend walking by and u could battle him when ever u want. and sumtimes ull need ur friend inorder to win and 60% of the battles are 2on2 for u and ur buddy team up. and a gym where ull need ur buddy to win.and u can see up to 10 of ur friends in the game. i always wanted a pkmn game like that. it would be the best if u know wat i mean...but its not real, unfortunatly...

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
    Years
    stewie&rupert said:
    a REAL good game would be one where u can see a real life friend play on his game while playing ur own. by eassily putting the wireless things on ur gameboy and see ur friend walking by and u could battle him when ever u want. and sumtimes ull need ur friend inorder to win and 60% of the battles are 2on2 for u and ur buddy team up. and a gym where ull need ur buddy to win.and u can see up to 10 of ur friends in the game. i always wanted a pkmn game like that. it would be the best if u know wat i mean...but its not real, unfortunatly...

That'z all find and dandy but. . . there'z a problem with that.
    1)If you have not realized by thiz time, Poke'mon iz not az popular az it uzed to be (in the United States). I'm guezzing it'z ztill pretty large for the Japanese (LUCKIEZ!!!!). If you WERE to play Pkmn out in the open, people turn, laugh and bazh you etc. It would work for the Japanese but for uz United States rezidentz.......the chancez of you being able to get with a friend on a small (10 ft - 50 m) scale iz pretty zlim....making it hard to get thoze battlez won. .....

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Pok?mon DS Games Info and Discussion

Note: I suck at gathering info, so if anyone wants to contribute send me a PM with what you'd add to this post.

Two new DS games were announced Pok?mon Dash and a new set of games Pok?mon Diamond and Pok?mon Pearl

Information can be found at IGN, www.Pokefor.tk, and www.Serebii.net PPN

Also of note if you don't mind Japanese:

Official Dash page: https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ds/software/pokemondash/index.html
    and some pictures: https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ds/software/pokemondash/ss01.html https://www.famitsu.com/game/news/2004/10/07/103,1097134596,32001,0,0.html

(Most of these links come from Meowth, so thank him)

And as for protocol, do general discussion of the DS games in this thread, like discoveries. Threads speculating about features and stuff and have their own. If there's enough activity, we may open a DS sub-forum in here.

Last edited:

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    >_>; *adds* Shh, shh, you couldn't slip me a PM? XD

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Of course not. =3

And I find it funny that they're doing Diamond... seeing as there was that fake one out a while ago. =/

Pearl sounds nice though. ^^

(Eeeeiii Scarlet Letter x.x)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back