• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dumb warning lables

Callandor

ughhh....
Years
  • These are, as the title says, some really dumb warning lables I found on the internet, and one I heard on the radio. If you have heard of or seen some lables you fit the title, please tell us. Also what do you think of these?

1)Warning: Do Not Hit This Sign
    Rim Drive, Durango, CO
    2)The following is found on page 4 of the instruction book:
    To place or answer a call, lift the handset.
    To place a call, dial the desired number.
    To end the call, hang up the handset.
    Another gem, also on Page 4:
    To put a call on Hold: Press "Hold".
    Lucent Technologies Model 6210 Telephone
    3)On bottom side: "Keep Upright".
    Tesco Fruit Juice Carton
    4)Made in America. Parts from Japan. Assembled in Mexico.
    Fender Guitar
    5)Warning : Do not stop blade with hand.
    Unknown Chainsaw

The sad thing is, for some of these pepole had to have done this to get it put here.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I've seen a lot dumber. Trust me. I have to agree, people just love acting like idiots, then sue, and make US feel like idiots. What an Idiocracy.

We all remember the case were a woman ordered a coffee from McDonalds, sued because she got burned from the coffee, and earned a helload of money from it.

Today, those cups say: "Caution: Hot"

Mankind is still so Monkey'd up.

matt561

Your French Charizard
    Years
  • Dumb warning lables

Dumb warning lables

Dumb warning lables

star88

colour blind artist [no joke]
    Years
  • the one that i find really funny is: on a packet of nuts it says warning may contain traces of nuts

Final Fantasy

High five!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    The classic up here, on a bag of peanuts; CAUTION! MAY CONTAIN NUTS!
    I generally just lugh at them but occasionally I just sit and think, are people really that stupid?

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
  • The chainsaw ones are hilarious. And I, to put it in IM speak, 'LOL'ed' at the sharp edges sign. Did anyone else notice it says in really small letters at the bottom, 'also, the bridge is out ahead' XD

Yeah, I've seen the peanut one too many times. In fact, I'm now looking at a jar of peanuts that says, 'Warning: May contain nuts.' May? MAY? Ahahaha. Funny. Yes, just maybe these peanuts contain nuts. It's concievable that they might not.

Honestly, people are idiots.

I'll be back soon with amusing signs.

EDIT: Ta-dah.

O RLY?

Soymilk Troubles. The first sentence says 'Do not drink if you are allergic to soy.' Not the best label, but funny. Honestly, if you're allergic to soy, you don't need an extra label telling you not to drink soymilk.

EDIT 2:

I found a bunch of them. Jackpot!

Swedish Chainsaw. The warning says 'Do not attempt to stop blade with your hands or genitals.' Lord.

Children's Cough Medicine. Children's. The label says '"Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication.' Like they're gonna start up the car.

iPod instructions. Ya gotta wonder who they make these labels for.

Curling Iron. Hmm. Never knew.

The Great 'May Contain Nuts'.

I'm Illegible. If you can't read the instructions, how could you read the thing that tells you not to use it if you can't read the instructions?

Keep Out of Children. I think there should be a 'reach of' somwhere in there. This one cracked me up. Asian labels. Translations are awesome.

100% Cotton. True, true.

Extinguishing the Candle. To steal the joke: Nah, I was gonna use the fire extinguisher.

Cleaning CD's. You gotta love typos.

Suffocation Risk. Naw. Really?

Huh. That's interesting. I wasn't aware anyone had feelings besides me. It's always the Asian labels that are funniest.

Washing Machine. What a handy diagram. Apparently, when the door is opened, it's facing out. When closed, it's not. Hmm.

No pictures for these ones except examples. Sorry.

Dumb warning lables

"Removing the wheel can influence the performance of the bicycle"

Dumb warning lables

"Misuse may lead to property damage and bodily injury."

Dumb warning lables

(It's a toilet brush.)
    "Do not use for personal hygiene."

And finally the non-pictured ones:

1. On airline peanuts: 1. Open package. 2. Eat nuts.
    2. Box of animal crackers: No animals were harmed in the making of this product.
    3. Bag of potato chips: Due to the law of averages, some unbroken chips may accidentally be included in this package.
    4. Package of batteries: Batteries not included.
    5. Spear Gun: Do not point directly at face.
    6. Sears Hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. (WTH?)
    7. On some Swann frozen dinners: Serving suggestion: Defrost.
    8. On a hotel provided shower cap in a box: Fits one head.
    9. On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: Product will be hot after heating.
    10. On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box): Do not turn upside down.
    11. On a Magic 8 Ball: Not advised for use as a home pregnancy test. (This one was funny.)
    12. On a roll of Life Savers: Not for use as a flotation device.
    13. On a disposable razor: Do not use this product during an earthquake.
    14. On a handgun: Not recommended for use as a nutcracker.
    15. On a piano: Harmful or fatal if swallowed.
    16. On a cardboard windshield sun shade: Warning: Do Not Drive With Sun Shield in Place.
    17. On a blender: Not for use as an aquarium.
    18. On a microscope: Objects are smaller and less alarming than they appear.
    19. On children's alphabet blocks: Letters may be used to construct words, phrases and sentences that may be deemed offensive. (Imagine that.)
    20. On shoelaces: WARNING: Do not eat FAT LACES! Eating FAT LACES causes serious Stomach troubles or might KILL YOU!
    BEST BEFORE: 11.11.2222
    made in Austria

Um...haven't tried to eat my shoelaces before, but now I know not to. Thank goodness for warning labels.[/steal]
    21. On a calendar: Cardboard is not for eating.
    22. In a Japanese hotel: You are entitled to take full advantage of the cleaning maids. (You gotta love Asian labels.)
    23. An Interstate Sign: State Prison: Do Not Stop For Hitchhikers

I'll stop and let the rest of you find some, but I'll come back later with more. This thread was a good idea...cheered me up xP

I have some inappropriate ones. If you PM me, I'll show them to you XD

Last edited:

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • On a Peanut Butter spread:
    CAUTION: MAY CONTAIN TRACES OF PEANUTS

On a packet of nuts:
    CAUTION: MAY CONTAIN TRACES OF NUTS

People will kill themselves to sue, so the big companies have to stop it from happening. They could lose a lot of money if some idiot eats nuts while he's allergic to them and sues.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • It's not really a warning, but the speed limit signs in the U.S. state of Montana used to read "Reasonable & Prudent." XDD

As for warnings, I find the ones on cigarettes both disgusting and obvious. I know they're put there to discourage people from buying them, but I don't think it is doing much.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
  • lol - "do not stick four leaf clovers in the vents on your Wii console"

WHO WOULD DO THAT?

anyway:

Dumb warning lables

yes, it does indeed say "Caution, Zombies Ahead"

Dumb warning lables

okayy.....

Dumb warning lables

not if he's out buying doughnuts...

Dumb warning lables

at least it stops the stupid questions

Dumb warning lables

so, someone stuck some bits of paper on it. But it's still damn funny

Dumb warning lables

Where are we, exactly? The amazon rainforest?

Dumb warning lables

the sad thing is, he's serious

Dumb warning lables

how to poop, all the way from japan

Dumb warning lables

awww, the poor ickle lion got ill

Dumb warning lables

HOW DO I GET OUT?

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I went to a fast food restaurant, and I ordered a burger.

The box said "Warning: May be hot"

Another was when I was on a plane and I got some peanuts. The wrapper said "Warning, may contain traces of nuts. Do not eat if allergic to." XDD;

star88

colour blind artist [no joke]
    Years
  • the is one place that really irritates me. tesco because they have put on absolutely every thing [ it think the will put this on their clothes next] warning may contain traces of nuts. example: on a bottle of water
    recipe no nuts
    factory no nuts
    ingredients may contain traces of nuts
    i'm sorry but how exactly can water contain nuts, it's not as if people with nut allergies [ this includes me] are going to sue tesco because there is a 1 in a million chance that they have a nut reaction while drinking water bought from tesco.

matt561

Your French Charizard
    Years
  • I remember i once saw on the back of a mcvities lorry

"warning no jaffa cakes contained in this vehicle overnight"

hmmmm... why would someone nick a lorry load of jaffa cakes?

Back