• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dumpee or Dumper?(I know what your thinking, not that!)

Dumpee or Dumper?

• Dumpee!

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Dumper!

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Don't understand! Talk slower!

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
  • Just a question, are you the Dumpee(person who gets dumped)? Or the Dumper(YOU dump the other person)?

Cuz I just got a call from my friend and he said he was "The Dumpee".

I just wanted to see how many people are the dumpee or the dumper :)

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
  • No offense or anything, but this is a rather immature subject. When you like a person enough to start dating them, you shouldn't worry about who's going to dump who. You shouldn't worry about it ending, period. Why focus on the bad when there's so much good?

But seriously, this is the type of question we'd ask each other in grade two. If your too busy worried about who the dumper of your relationship will be, your obviously too immature to be in a relationship at all. Rethink your values, then hit us up again, yo.
    Just stating my opinion.

Years
  • I don't really like the term 'dumped' very much. Except where it actually applies. You can end a relationship without actually 'dumping' the person you're ending it with. Dumping is more like... ending the relationship out of the blue, no remorse, and just moving on to the next person of interest. Like... if they had just left their partner without any closure.

So, I haven't been a dumper or dumpee. Because when I ended the relationship, I said why I did, why I couldn't stay with him any longer, we had a conversation over it and I really wanted to stay friends (I'd started to like him far more as a friend than a boyfriend). He didn't want to stay friends any more but that's another story. So there was no dumping, just ending.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I am a dumpee. I have no idea why but it always seems to work out that way.

Renneh

I know A Bot
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    No offense or anything, but this is a rather immature subject. When you like a person enough to start dating them, you shouldn't worry about who's going to dump who. You shouldn't worry about it ending, period. Why focus on the bad when there's so much good?

But seriously, this is the type of question we'd ask each other in grade two. If your too busy worried about who the dumper of your relationship will be, your obviously too immature to be in a relationship at all. Rethink your values, then hit us up again, yo.
    Just stating my opinion.

=) Well said. I don't like the term 'dumpee' ....kind of undermines the whatever relationship there is/was. I've never been dumped nor dumped the other person... its so unsophisticated XPP Erm I suppose I'm usually the person that the other one decides to 'leave' or fall out of 'love' with etc. But they have NEVER directly told me. o_o They just stop talking to me, and become all cold. One person disappeared for 6 months.

[Audience Member]Wow, she must be a crazy girlfriend.[/Audience Member]

COME HERE! I frickin' am the politest... bestest... ACHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'LL EAT YOU!

I admit, I am a little insecure... I can't help it and I find it hard to open up to people.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    I'm neither of those. If I finish a relationship, I do it politely and mention where we both went wrong.

I'm not rude enough to just say it's over in just a few words. :/

TXT MSG BREAKUP AMIRITE?

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    This isn't inappropriate, I don't think, you just wanted an answer... it's a legit question that can provide many thoughtful responses...

Anyway, I usually end up being the dumpee, or it's mutual, seeing as I'm not particularly good at breaking up with people. ._.

Tanaie

•♥~Yaoi~♥•
    Years
  • Hmmm...Well.
    It's sort of hard to explain for me. >_O

Most of my older relationships that I've had in the past...Sort of just...Ended.
    Their was no dumper or dumpee. We just both knew it was over. O.o" Really weird I know...xD

But I have been actually dumped before. So I guess I'm a dumpee! x3

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    i'm neither.
    I've never had a Girlfriend because i suck at stuff like this.
    i usually have some bad pick-up lines for getting a girl, but no girl is that stupid, and my pick-up lines are terrible, mainly because i'm never serious about this stuff.
    But i'll probably be the person who gets dumped because i'm cheap and immature.
    not only that, but i'm the one who cheers people up. I can't cheer anyone up by saying"Hey baby! We are done,over with, apart, etc."
    but if the girl i have dumps me for that, then she isn't the girl i want.
    But my brother acts smug like he is the dating master when he didn't have a date in his whole life.

Back