• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dusk Typhoon Hacking Team

I can't decide the name of my team.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Umm...you're two are posting asking question/answering questions on a team thread?

I'm not ungrateful,i'm just saying what needs to be said.Post in the hack thread next time please. :)

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    huh?Really?Thats strange,i always reply to my PMs,and i don't think i ever received a PM from you.

Well, apply here,not in PM.

Arcelio

This was a triumph.
    Years
    Damn. I gotta apply again! I had written such a well thought out, and very extravagant speech. Goddamnit. Fine.

Skills: Beta-Testing, and minor skills with most of the hacking tools, but for the love of god, don't ask me to script.
    Proof of Work:Uh...I don't know how I can prove Beta-Testing? I wrote that extremely long list of Bugs/Glitches about your current Beta for Pokemon Darkstars. Does that count?

Past Experience:I'm currently Bet-Testing ThePastaThrower's hack "Pokemon City Realms" and Tyson's "Pokemon Yellow Advanced"
    Contact Info:You can PM me, or e-mail me. If needed, I can give you my e-mail, but I would prefer you ask me for my e-mail through a PM.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Damn. I gotta apply again! I had written such a well thought out, and very extravagant speech. Goddamnit. Fine.

Skills: Beta-Testing, and minor skills with most of the hacking tools, but for the love of god, don't ask me to script.
    Proof of Work:Uh...I don't know how I can prove Beta-Testing? I wrote that extremely long list of Bugs/Glitches about your current Beta for Pokemon Darkstars. Does that count?
    Past Experience:I'm currently Bet-Testing ThePastaThrower's hack "Pokemon City Realms" and Tyson's "Pokemon Yellow Advanced"
    Contact Info:You can PM me, or e-mail me. If needed, I can give you my e-mail, but I would prefer you ask me for my e-mail through a PM.

So,beta tester,eh?
    Yeah,that extremely big list of bugs you posted counts as proof. :D
    You're in.

Arcelio

This was a triumph.
    Years
    Yay. Another game I'm Beta-Testing. I'll PM you later with my ideas about the plot, and any other bugs/glitches I've found. Right now, I need to take a small break. To Youtube! i must watch more Metal Gear Awesome! Also, do we have any banners? I like to keep a list of the projects I'm Beta-Testing for in my signature.

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
    Years
    .:Application Form:.

Skills: Storyline Designer and Beta Tester
    Proof of Work: Umm.. What do you mean ?
    Past Experience: Newbie . Though I am writing a fanfic . So , it counts as story , right ?
    Contact Info: Just PM me .

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    Skills: Banner Making and Beta-testing
    Proof of Work:

Past Experience: Team illuminated darkness, now generation, elemental blaze, new era,
    Contact Info: [email protected]
    or pm me!

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
    Years
    Hey, Ray, how's it going.

I'll be the scripter of this team.

Here some proof of work.

Here a beginning event to a hack I'm making

Spoiler:

And here are some scripts I made that work together to make a puzzle using the rocket warehouse arrow tiles. The player basically presses a button and it changes tiles on the map, that will move you to different areas.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Hope to work for you.

But do the people who work on this with you going to know the details of the game? 0.o

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    .:Application Form:.

Skills: Storyline Designer and Beta Tester
    Proof of Work: Umm.. What do you mean ?
    Past Experience: Newbie . Though I am writing a fanfic . So , it counts as story , right ?
    Contact Info: Just PM me .

What?Any hacking skillz? I already have The Storyline desingers and the beta tester,i dont need any more. :\

Skills: Banner Making and Beta-testing
    Proof of Work:

Past Experience: Team illuminated darkness, now generation, elemental blaze, new era,
    Contact Info: [email protected]
    or pm me!

I don't need many beta testers,and banners,i can make them.

Here some proof of work.

Spoiler:

And here are some scripts I made that work together to make a puzzle using the rocket warehouse arrow tiles. The player basically presses a button and it changes tiles on the map, that will move you to different areas.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Hope to work for you.

But do the people who work on this with you going to know the details of the game? 0.o

Now,thats an application,Kyle.I hope you enter more often on msn,so we can...speak.
    You're in,i know that you love Darkstar series,and thats what i want!

No replies ? ( I really hate the 25 character rule )

Be patient,and with this post you're breaking the rules. :\

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011

Here some proof of work.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Hope to work for you.

Just to point out some mistakes that you made that can break a script.
    After every script paragraph, like when it jumps to a different pointer, you need to add end to the end.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    After every script paragraph, like when it jumps to a different pointer, you need to add end to the end.

Very kind of you.Thanks,i didn't notice.

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
    Years

Thanks I was kinda of unsure if I should put a end at the end, becuase some people hae toldd me that if the script has no way to get past a certain point than you don't need an end command

well now I know

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    I hope we rocked hard here,but it seems that no one wants to talk here. X.x

I just hope we get a graphic hacker in the team....

Back