• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dusk Typhoon Hacking Team

I can't decide the name of my team.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2009
    thank you very much for letting me in on this hack :)
    i thought for my first trainer sprites well start with some cooltrainers
    i gave them a more sporty look and cooltrainers hari is always a wird color so i thought blue would cover it. here they are!

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    thank you very much for letting me in on this hack :)
    i thought for my first trainer sprites well start with some cooltrainers
    i gave them a more sporty look and cooltrainers hari is always a wird color so i thought blue would cover it. here they are!

Nice sprites! Your in for sure mate.We need your skillz here. ;D Glad to have you on board.

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2009
    i think this is good the OW sprite came out blurry on my computer so the colors might be wrong and hes a bit masculin but its good

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    i think this is good the OW sprite came out blurry on my computer so the colors might be wrong and hes a bit masculin but its good

Its very good, but can i ask you to remake the front sprite - he is the hero,and i want it perfect. Your sprites rock man.

Thanks a lot,and the images were blurry cause they are JPG and not PNG like they should be.

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2009
    Its very good, but can i ask you to remake the front sprite - he is the hero,and i want it perfect. Your sprites rock man.

Thanks a lot,and the images were blurry cause they are JPG and not PNG like they should be.
    wow u like the back sprites those were my first :D
    new hero shure ill do the front of the heroine too wile im at it ill make the rival l8ter

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    wow u like the back sprites those were my first :D
    new hero shure ill do the front of the heroine too wile im at it ill make the rival l8ter

Wow,wow,hasty arent you?There is no Rival.

And i made the heroene o/w sprite,i'll give it when you're done with the front of the main player.

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2009
    Wow,wow,hasty arent you?There is no Rival.

And i made the heroene o/w sprite,i'll give it when you're done with the front of the main player.
    ok no rivals and heroine after hero sprite k.
    if i get bord ill make a scout of beauty or a new trainer: dude lol

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2009
    i love the island thing in the story and if the hero becomes an orphand somehow even better

you didnt tell me what to improove but this might work the only t sprite you can tell i used were wally and flareny

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2009
    alright this one will NOT have spite parts that look obvious and this should do it
    ill tell you the parts if you want.

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2009
    i was bord so i made a beauty but this girl is also from a videogame. guess wich game :)

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    i was bord so i made a beauty but this girl is also from a videogame. guess wich game :)

Thanks for the sprites,they are awesome. I dont want anything specific for now,so you can make new trainers,don't worry,i can do their o/ws.

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2009
    Thanks for the sprites,they are awesome. I dont want anything specific for now,so you can make new trainers,don't worry,i can do their o/ws.
    thank you the beauty is from dragon quest 5 for the ds but im thinkin of remaking it now that i look hard at it

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2009
    i certainly outdid myself with a fighter and someone of signifigance(heroine?)
    ..........im shure after that explaination you can tell whos who.

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2009
    Very cool,but very difficult o/w,so please make them more simpler. Thanks anyway. Oh,btw i'll send ya another sprite.
    u dont need to use her staff in the ow plus i didnt intend on u using her you know copyright stuff and evrything plus she might do a fatality on someone and you get angry messages from parents XD

Back