• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

E3 2010 - Discussion

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    So it's not so much that you're a Sony fanboy, it's more that you're a Wii hater. Hate all you want, but look at where you're venting it.

"I don't want to start an argument but Nintendo fans are arrogant and can't see reason. Also the games are repetitive."
    Come on, Foxy. At least Luck isn't bordering on ad hominem. We're not even in OC!

You guys can't see reason, people post highlighting why the Wii is the worst of the three, why Nintendo's show wasn't the best thing ever and you all reply with "omfg no sony move rip off kinect rip off new zelda new mario new kirby omfg so cool i love payin $40 for the same game ive bought 5 years in a row now"

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Actuallly Kinect is a lot more like Sony's eyetoy/Playstation eye. I'm not going to get into a huge argument because Nintendo fans here outweigh people who see sense and are always arrogant but let me say this. Growing up I was a huge Nintendo fan but eventually I had enough of "prinez pech hav bein stolen again lols" and "ganondurf is aftr mor triforc/zelda" and "kirby suck stuff in get new hair olol" But been a fanboy I decided to give Wii a try. I don't think I've ever, ever regretted buying something so much in my life. Honestly if Miyamoto done a huge steamer on a dirty plate I garuntee half of this forum would defend it as a good game.

I know what you are saying it is basically the same stuff over and over again but Nintendo can get creative...I mean look at Epic Yarn. If Miyamoto did do something like that I would only support it if it was a good game. I don't mind gore as long as the game is decent n.n. Its not that I'm a Nintendo fan I play any game I find enjoyable regardless of system...although 360 hasn't had anything yet to scream "Get your ass up and come buy me"

This actually. I only played my Wii about 3 times, and I only had two games for it since every other game at the time was garbage. The two games were Twilight Princess, which has no replay value, and Super Smash Bros. Brawl, which didn't even work because my Wii was unfortunate enough to be one of the few that couldn't even play it. A few months later I sold it and got a 360, and although I don't play it nearly as much as my PS3, I don't regret a thing.

A lot of peoples wii had that problem because I believe the cd has morelayers or something so only wiis with a good internal harddrive could play it. You could have sent the wii and Brawl to Nintendo free of charge like I did ^w^. There was like some online form on nintendo.com I had to fill out first. But I had a 360 as well but the only games I played were Sonic Ultimate Genesis Collection, one of the Gears of War, and one of the God of War games. They were all good and fun but the 360's library doesn't appeal to me that much. I want a PS3. How are they?

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I know what you are saying it is basically the same stuff over and over again but Nintendo can get creative...I mean look at Epic Yarn. If Miyamoto did do something like that I would only support it if it was a good game. I don't mind gore as long as the game is decent n.n. Its not that I'm a Nintendo fan I play any game I find enjoyable regardless of system...although 360 hasn't had anything yet to scream "Get your ass up and come buy me"

Nah i completely understand and respect that. I'm just saying, people are going on about this e£ as if Nintendo showed us anything we hadn't seen before (excluding 3DS)

Storm_has_formed

"The Storm is here!!!"
    Years
    Nintendo could make a console which projects flesh-and-blood characters into your living room, and people will still say that Sony and Microsoft are cooler. It's apparently the in-thing to hate on Nintendo right now, even though the Kinect is basically a Wii-clone.
    my problem with Nintendo was the lack of games that interested me for the Wii. It's still collecting dust. On the other hand, they basically restored my faith in them this e3 with their remakes and the 3DS. Then again, i liked Microsoft and Sony's conferences as well... i can't even be a fanboy now :(

Last edited:

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
    Nah i completely understand and respect that. I'm just saying, people are going on about this e£ as if Nintendo showed us anything we hadn't seen before (excluding 3DS)

I just think Nintendo is trying to cater to it's hardcore audience again. As far as I see, announcing a new Kirby, Donkey Kong, Kid Icarus and explain the new Zelda as well as Miyamoto himself on stage was a pretty good show. They're just showing they care about their hardcore audience. o3o

Masquerainisthajam

Self-Proclaimed Gym Leader
    Years
    E3 2010 Nintendo Spotlight: My Review

Nintendo Spotlight: My Thoughts

Tuesday, June 15, 2010
    10:52 a.m.

I'm currently watching the Maury show, but that's not important right now. This week is one of the biggest weeks annually for the gaming world. Yes it's E3 2010, the Electronic Entertainment Expo. I'm really excited to hear about what Nintendo and Sony have to offer for the year of 2010-2011. The spotlights start at 11:30 a.m. today and I'm hoping to get at least one of the spotlights down before I go to work

Nintendo Spotlight 2010

Last year, I gave the Nintendo Spotlight a B-. They were showcasing the Wii MotionPlus accessory with WiiSports Resort. Also, they were showcasing The New Super Mario Bros. Wii game with 4 player co-op at the same time on screen. Not only that, but they were also showing Metroid: Other M and some accessory called Wii Vitality Sensor which is supposed to enable relaxation when gaming. The reason I gave it a B- was because they had more games for the casual gamer and they seemed to slip away from the core gamer. That kind of upset a few people. I hope Nintendo steps up in their spotlight today.

-----

And step up they have with an array of games and new technology. This year's theme is "Something for Everyone", and it brought more of an emphasis on the core gamer. It seems that the core gamer audience has shrunk or lost interest over last year, but there are a lot of interesting things coming out that will try to be won back to Nintendo. Reggie Fils-Amie, President and COO of Nintendo America said "Technology is a tool…the end product…is the experience." He meant that technology should be used to enhance the experience of the game, nothing more, nothing less.

First is the long, long, long, long, long awaited Legend of Zelda game for the Wii. Everyone, get ready to put down Twilight Princess and get ready to play The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. The Wii Remote with the MotionPlus accessory and the Nunchuk is supposed to make using the sword, shield and items naturally. According to Miyamoto, this will be a "key turning point in Link's long history." Zelda fans were hoping not to get a child Link like they did in the Wind Waker, and guess what? There is no child Link in this game!

With the game mechanics this "natural", there are supposed to be more strategic ways to defeat your enemies. There is also a new weapon called the Beetle. You can control it to help pick up items and it looks like a cool thing to cover surveillance on. Spy style mission, anyone? This game will be coming out next year.

Fils-Amie also said that there will be new experiences for everyone and since the gamers are all on a worldwide spectrum, games will be made to give a universal appeal. He talked about sports games being either realistic, such as Madden, or over the top arcade fun, like NBA Jam.

He then talked about Mario. Yes, it's another Mario sports game (What? You thought I was going to talk about another Mario game?) This time, Mario and gang will be playing hockey, volleyball, dodgeball and basketball. I think this might be an interesting take on these sports. After all, they have already done golf, soccer and tennis. Hey, what about a Mario football game? Or maybe even lacrosse? This game is Mario Sports Mix and it will come out for the Wii in 2011.

The Nintendo Wii has made more sales all time and it has far better replay value, but is it because of the welcoming of the casual gamer and the disinterest of the core gamer? Thoughts appreciated here.

And guess what? There is another Wii game that will use your Miis You're probably thinking, Come on! We already have WiiSports, WiiSports Resort and WiiMusic, what else do we need? We need a party game. It's called WiiParty (creative title, isn't it?). It's self explanatory and it's somewhat like Mario Party mixed with Miis. I honestly don't think this is an interesting game to play at all, but I'll leave that to your experiences. This game will be released Holiday 2010.

We also have Just Dance 2. This sequel to the popular game will feature up to 8 player playability and 40+ hit tracks. This looks like an interesting game and I wonder how it will play out. I guess we'll find out this Fall.

The next game was Golden Sun: Dark Dawn and it featured a new storyline, but it didn't tell much of what is going to be in that game, just that a new evil is brewing and that a new generation will be sent to take care of it. It will be released Holiday 2010.

The next announcement shocked me and James Bond fans. The popular game and movie GoldenEye 007 will be released for the Wii around November/Holiday 2010 and it will feature 8 classic Bond characters and special game modes, and also split screen and online multiplayer modes. This game was brought back from its days in the Nintendo 64. This brings a concern to me. Will this game be stuck in its own time? Will this be just more hype for another rehashed game? Will the mechanics be improved in some way, shape or form?

There was also buzz for another game by the company of Disney. Warren Spector and Adam Creighton came to the spotlight to discuss Disney Epic Mickey. This story involves Mickey Mouse, the character we all come to know and love, taking part in an adventure through the Wasteland, a land where forgotten and rejected characters and attractions go. Mickey has been successful in TV, movies, and just about every other media outlet available, but will he be legitimately successful as a video game character?

The game comes with a combination of RPG, adventure and platform elements found in three different location types: Action Zones, Quest Zones and Travel Zones. There is also a Play Style Matters concept; how you play the game matters what the outcome is going to be. This depends on what you are being told or not told, what you erase or bring to life, what characters to help or not help, just about anything imaginable. This game looks good and it will come out Holiday 2010.

There was a point made; Kirby had not been on a main console for 7 years. It's been gracing our presences in handhelds. However, there is this game coming out for the Will called Kirby's Epic Yarn. Let me start off by saying that the art style is truly unique and never thought of before. I mean, you can use the fabric of the worlds to your liking and to help you get across certain levels. Kirby also became a machine, that's pretty cool. But, I did not see Kirby suck up one thing during that preview. They can't take away that vacuum power! Game comes out Fall 2010.

The next game shown was DragonQuest IX: Sentinels of Starry Skies, coming out July 11. This is a super impressive game, because there is a crapload of things to do and also a crapload of special modes. The maps keep changing, there are tons and tons of items and equipment to customize your character. How will new members to the franchise be able to adapt to the craziness the entire game has to offer.

Coming out on August 31 is Metroid: Other M. This has been showcased in last year's E3. Nintendo has teamed up with Team Ninja to bring more than the classic hallmarks of isolation and exploration.

We actually have a new Donkey Kong game. When was the last time that happened? Donkey Kong Country Returns is the next game with DK and Diddy Kong. It looks like there are some interesting mechanics to the game. I liked how it worked. The game will come out Holiday 2010.

Now the biggest thing for the Nintendo spotlight was the new Nintendo 3DS. This is supposed to be a way to bring 3D technology into gaming and we could also take 3D with us. Satoru Iwata showcased the item. Now I first thought, "How are we going to use 3D without the glasses?" Well, this successor to the DS will have a 3D effect slider, a 3.5 inch wide top screen, a Slide Pad that enables analog play (finally!), and a motion and gyro sensor. Hey, does this mean that I can play Yu-Gi-Oh and have the monsters appear live on my screen in 3D? (That was a joke, people!) I have my doubts, but I hope for the best.

This will have 2 Camera Lenses that will allow us to take and view pictures in 3D and we can view movies in 3D. What I can't believe is a new Kid Icarus game. The last game was when? I can't remember. However, we have Kid Icarus: Uprising. This game looks promising and fun to play. I'm actually looking forward to playing this game!

The 3DS will feature non-proactive use. What they meant was that gameplay continues when the DS is closed. It will feature new stages and quests, ghost data and rankings downloaded even when the DS isn't near a Wi-Fi access point.

Looks like there will be another version of Nintendogs for the 3DS, and it will involve cats! Plus, gaming companies such as Activision, Level-5, Square Enix, THQ, EA, KT, Capcom, WB Games, Ubisoft, Namco Bandai and Konami are just a few of the companies that will take part in creating games for this system.

Bottom Line: Nintendo has brought excitement. Finally. I have to say the Nintendo spotlights from the last two years didn't even compare to the spotlight shown this year. This spotlight has a blend of games for the casual and core gamer, but the questions remain: We have more games coming out for the core gamer, but will it bring the core gamer back? Will the casual gamer back away? Will the core gamer even care? Well, I'm not going to answer these questions for you! Try it out yourself!

Grade: A- (I have some reservations!)

Masquerainisthajam

Self-Proclaimed Gym Leader
    Years
    E3 2010 Sony Spotlight: My Review

Sony Spotlight: My Thoughts

Tuesday, June 15, 2010
    10:52 a.m.

I'm currently watching the Maury show, but that's not important right now. This week is one of the biggest weeks annually for the gaming world. Yes it's E3 2010, the Electronic Entertainment Expo. I'm really excited to hear about what Nintendo and Sony have to offer for the year of 2010-2011. The spotlights start at 11:30 a.m. today and I'm hoping to get at least one of the spotlights down before I go to work

Sony Spotlight 2010

Last year, I gave the Sony Spotlight an A-. They showcased the Worst Kept Secret of E3, the PSP Go. This will be able to download games, but it will not replace the PSP. There was also the reveal of God of War III, which received a lot of hype and a 5/5 later from X-Play. One of the biggest things about the spotlight was its motion capture technology which was later dubbed the PlayStation Move. It uses "sub-millimeter precision". I hope it will stick to its word. I gave it an A- because there was no price drop for the PS3 announced, but there was one later.

---

The press conference started with CEO and President Jack Tretton, saying that the PS3 is the only console with something for every member of the family. He gave the opening remarks and then it was Kaz Hirai's turn to take over. Hirai is the President and Group CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment. He talked about the two pillars of the PlayStation, content and innovation. The goal according to Sony is to bring these two elements to a whole new level. They call themselves the undisputed leader of 3D and they will have 20 of these titles by March 11, 2010.

Hermen Hulst of Guerrilla Games took the floor to show a two part live demo of Killzone 3 in 3D. I'm not even at E3 and it feels as if I am actually there flying the jet pack. This game will be fully compatible with the PlayStation Move and it will be released February 2011 worldwide.

Hirai came back and said that the PlayStation move will be combined with 3D. Talk about a win win situation! They're actually combining two innovations at one time! It's amazing! And you thought that there was no way that two innovations couldn't be combined together!

Jack Tretton gave an interesting quote, "It's no longer simply a question of how long you can be relevant in people's lives, but in how many ways you can be relevant in people's lives." He was saying that when people are dealing with one thing, they will like it for a while and then get bored with it. However, when one game is showcased in different ways, the playability will last a lot longer. This is the vision of Sony and the PlayStation systems. By bringing 3D and motion control, this will enhance playability and it will cause gamers to come back and play games again and again and again.

He also talked about the 10 year anniversary of the PlayStation 2. This game system has been the foundation for the PS3 as many of the franchises move from it to the next gen system. Apparently, the PS2 is the most played system worldwide. Also, Sony wanted to bring more realism to the genre.

Next was Peter Dille the Senior VP of Marketing. He was talking about how the PS3 was "futureproof". He then moved on to the PlayStation Move, Sony's attempt to enter the motion control world. This will involve the PlayStation Eye Camera and the motion peripheral. Supposedly, this will appeal to the casual gamer, but also attract the hardcore gamer with the different franchises on board. My question is this: Since motion control is in for the PS3, will the hardcore gamer shy away because of their preference for letting their thumbs do the work and not their entire body?

The PlayStation Move (now on called PSMove in this post) will have 3 motion sensors to increase precision and accuracy in gaming and it will include buttons to gain more control over the game.

Christian Busic was up to showcase the next game entitled Sorcery. This game involves spellcasting by the use of the PSMove peripheral. All you have to do is flick the "wand" to cast the spell. The precision control on this game is amazing! Flicking it a certain way will affect the overall power and trajectory of the spell. This game will be released in Spring 2011.

Andrew Wilson, head of Worldwide Development for EA Sports, demoed the PSMove with Tiger Woods PGA Tour '11. He was showing the precision of the controller as a golf club. It was too bad that he kept hitting the ball into the sand traps!

The next game that was going to be showcased was Heroes on the Move. This is a working title dealing with three of the biggest franchises in the PlayStation world: Jak and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank, and also the Sly Cooper gang. I wonder, could a game handle that much greatness? At once? This game is coming soon.

Coca-Cola will help market and promote the PS3 and PSMove by use of sweepstakes and contests, I believe. This will be interesting. I wonder if I happened to win…

Kevin Butler appeared and he was the comic relief. He started with three memorable quotes from the start:

"Gaming is having a ridiculously huge TV in a tiny, one-room apartment."
    "Staying up till 3 AM to earn a trophy that isn't real…but is."
    "And girls who know that the way through a man's heart is through a melee attack."

He continued to say that the PSMove will bring a lot more to the table.

The PSMove will be released in Europe September 15, the United States on the 19th, and in Japan October 21. The PSMove will cost $49.99, the Navigation Controller $29.99, the Move Controller with the PlayStation Eye and Sports Champions bundle for $99.99. If someone doesn't have a PS3 like me, we can get a Ps3 bundle with the aforementioned bundle for only $399.99.

The PS3 will have 15-20 titles available by the launch of the PSMove with an additional 40+ games available by and during the Holiday season. Games include SOCOM 4, Killzone 3, EyePet, and Singstar Dance. Heavy Rain, Resident Evil 5:Golden Edition, and Toy Story 3 will be updated with the PSMove functionality.

Enough about the PS3…for now. Time to head to the PSP. A marketing campaign will be made to promote games for the PSP. This will feature a boy named Marcus and the slogan will be "Step Your Game Up". Games included for the PSP will include Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, inviZimals, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, ModNation Racers PSP and Patapon 3.

It seems that there is another game in the God of War franchise. When will this take place? I wonder…anyway, it's called God of War: Ghost of Sparta. Will it keep up to the franchise? I hope so.

Now the PS3 is the most connected console of the market and there is also a replica of the Sony booths through PlayStation Home. Now that's awesome! And innovative!

Alex Evans of Media Molecule revealed the next LittleBIGPlanet sequel. Not only can we create worlds, but we can also create games. GAMES!! Dude, creativity has come on a whole new level! How many game ideas can we come up with? The possibilities are endless!

Tretton introduced the PlayStation Plus, which will bring more experience and more content through the PlayStation Network. Subscribers will receive discount the PlayStation Store. Will this be a worthwhile investment? Will we get our money's worth? We hope so.

John Schappert represented EA Games and it answered the question of what they will bring to the Sony platform? It started with Greg Goodrich showing us Medal of Honor.

Medal of Honor will step out of World War II to the War on Afghanistan. They actually worked with today's military to bring true and realistic experience of war. This game is expected to be released October 12. This game will include weapon customization and a multiplayer map known as Diwagal Camp. A Beta for this will be released June 21. The exclusive pack will come with the game and the 2002 hit, Medal of Honor: Frontline.

The second game showcased was Dead Space 2 with Steve Papoutsis. A live demo was shown and it was great! I personally could never be able to play that game because it is way to freaky and scary for me. They do have another exclusive. We could get Dead Space 2 with Dead Space: Extraction with the PSMove.

Gabe Newell from Valve showed up to give a trailer for the next Portal game, Portal 2. He says that this game will have "the best version on any console!" This game will be released next year.

Tretton comes back and tells us about Final Fantasy XIV, an online RPG experience. There's also 2K Games which will release Mafia II August 24. Day 1 content will be only available on the PS3. Ubisoft has released bigger news concerning the Assassin's Creed franchise. They will release a game November 16 entitled Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. This will include multiplayer capability and they will have a beta on the PlayStation Network. Tretton concluded by saying that the word 'exclusive' has become his new favorite word! I think that may be my word, too.

Next was Gran Turismo 5. This racing game will be fully playable November 2 in 3D. And the sequel to a very good and popular game Infamous will be released in 2011. The main character can now control ice, compared to the first game's ability to control electricity.

The co-founders of Eat Sleep Play has resurrected a favorite from years of sleep. Yes, Twisted Metal. You remember, the game with all the vehicles with all kinds of weapons that blow each other up? And with the creepy clown guy known as Sweet Tooth? Yeah, that game. It will be released in 2011. It has a new game mode called Nuke. In this mode, we have to capture the opponent's faction leader and prepare it for a sacrifice to launch missles to take down our opponent's giant statue. Sound like a lot of fun, don't you think? I think so.

Sony has brought it once again with new titles and more on the PlayStation Move. They even introduced 3D gaming into the mix. However, will we find the 3D glasses to be a nuisance after a while or will we be too immersed into the games to actually care? That's your call. Try it out yourself.

Grade: A

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Uh oh, you gave Nintendo an A-. You'll be called a sony fanboy for doing this.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Dont see how nintendo 'won' personally.

Xbox will have a new technology quite a way ahead of what we have seen for any console and Nintendo announce a new '3D' DS. Since everything is 3D, I don't care about it being 3D just another DS really and there are going to be more good games on the xbox. If I buy a 3DS (which I probably will for this reason) it'll be to get the next pokemon game and thats it.
    What else is in 3D? None of the current generation is in 3D, nor have we seen any of the next generation, bar the 3DS, to say whether or not its in 3D.

When they said the 3DS was in 3D, they meant like if you were to go to a 3D movie, you know, where you typically need 3D glasses. Thats why one of the things they pointed out was that you got "3D without glasses", although we'll see how true that is.

Oh, and one last thing, lets kill the console war please. It was already getting old back in the SNES vs Genesis days.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    my problem with Nintendo was the lack of games that interested me for the Wii. It's still collecting dust. On the other hand, they basically restored my faith in them this e3 with their remakes and the 3DS. Then again, i liked Microsoft and Sony's conferences as well... i can't even be a fanboy now :(
    My Wii has never collected dust. My DS on the other hand does and often at that.

And it still based on yesterday's conference unfortunately. But the 3DS is looking much better and hopefully dust-free.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    The two most promising games on that list were announced last year (Golden sun DS and Metroid: Other M)

I do like the return of a classic DKC-style game, and a new Kid Icarus could be fun, but that's about all I like from the show. Overall pretty good though. :P

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Cool yer jets, Luck.

Did anyone notice that Warren Spector didn't say anything the whole time he was on stage?
    Call me nuts, but I think the "scaring kids" aspect has been toned down a slight bit.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Okay, so from what I'm hearing from all sides, I think I'll be going with Nintendo's E3 presentation, even though I've sort of yet to see it, but I'm going to when I get the chance. All of these remakes that are gonna be on the 3DS actually seem promising and seem to offer quite a fun experience. Looking at the 3DS in itself says a lot to me(I'm looking at the analog stick and what it can actually be used for).

But yeah. I'm just focused on Nintendo as for now; since Sony nor Microsoft don't really have anything that really catch my interests(Probably except Sony's new FF game, though that's gonna be for the PS3 and I don't have a PS3 so....yeah)

IIRC Final Fantasy XIV is also for the PC. But it's an MMO, so it'll waste too much of my time. But maybe it'll be good, so I should take it upon myself to at least check out how this works.

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    IIRC Final Fantasy XIV is also for the PC. But it's an MMO, so it'll waste too much of my time. But maybe it'll be good, so I should take it upon myself to at least check out how this works.

If you're going to try an MMo in the next year or so, then I'd suggest Star Wars: The Old Republic a lot more than FFXIV. Not to say FFXIV will be a bad game, but SW:TOR seems to be revolutionary in its design for MMO's (every class [8 of them] has a personalized storyline, dialogue choices and other decisions changing story, fully voiced, and much more)

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    What else is in 3D? None of the current generation is in 3D, nor have we seen any of the next generation, bar the 3DS, to say whether or not its in 3D.

When they said the 3DS was in 3D, they meant like if you were to go to a 3D movie, you know, where you typically need 3D glasses. Thats why one of the things they pointed out was that you got "3D without glasses", although we'll see how true that is.

Oh, and one last thing, lets kill the console war please. It was already getting old back in the SNES vs Genesis days.

PS3 has been 3D ready since 2007. And will be operating full 3D before the 3DS is released. The bulk of Sony's first half was about 3D, and half the show was in 3D itself. I'm not trying to knock the 3DS, I actually think it looks promising, but it's not a new concept by any means.

Years
    Sony and Microsoft lame as usual, Sony made a copy from the Wii, in the other hand, Microsoft made an effort and innovate a little more.

The 3DS is as allways from nintendo in the spot!

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Sony and Microsoft lame as usual, Sony made a copy from the Wii, in the other hand, Microsoft made an effort and innovate a little more.

The 3DS is as allways from nintendo in the spot!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Kinect is just an advanced eyetoy, it's great but it's not really innotive. And Sony didn't copy the wii because you know, Sony's move works and has actual games on it.

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    PS3 has been 3D ready since 2007. And will be operating full 3D before the 3DS is released. The bulk of Sony's first half was about 3D, and half the show was in 3D itself. I'm not trying to knock the 3DS, I actually think it looks promising, but it's not a new concept by any means.

Meh, Sony's 3D isn't going to be anywhere near as successful. While its not thats it won't have quality, it will still require glasses and for one to buy a new 3D capable HDTV, which is a lot of money.

Back