• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen E3 Discussion Thread!

Riansky

Purr
Years
  • Can anyone tell me how much time till that disscussion ? I'm kinda messed up with all those times and dates and stuff -.- Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    The next epsiode of Pokemon Smash also promises a "big change for pokemon battles" and a discussion about types.

I hope they add some real-time aspects or even dump the turn-based gameplay and not add a few gimmicks to masquerade the ageing gameplay.

Exited for this, as it's the first time Pokemon has been a major E3 game, so the series will get some much wanted attention.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Release date is really important to me, now that I know the new XBox is $500 :(
    I still have to buy a 3DS so it's going to be an expensive Fall for me.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    The Pokémon Facebook page posted:
    Tomorrow is going to be a big day for Pokémon X and Pokémon Y news! What are you hoping to hear next?
    and then deleted it. Not sure what to make of that, but I feel like there will be something new at E3.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    They don't "HAVE" to do anything of the sort. Sylveon's type can be released on the day of the movie. There was no confirmation we are getting new types.
    Let me rephrase.

This is E3. This is the place to talk about the hyped information. They will not have a bigger audience and fan reaction than Tuesday.

Cyclone

Pikayosh

Epic Pikachu
    Years
  • i don't think they will make new types for it considering we're 4 gens in without a new type although it would kind of seem logical but as i said 4 Gens in

Years
  • I don't know how I feel about it. They say that Sylveon, Gardevoir, Jigglypuff and Marill are included in this type. Also there is a new pokemon
    E3 Discussion Thread!

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    I just want you all to know that I told you so... You guys couldn't accept it, but how about now?

Back