• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eating cereal with forks

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Yay for dangerously eating a piece of cake with a knife!
    Yes this is actually what i do.
    BUT not with the pointy jagged chainsaw-like one.

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    I Eat Noodles With A Fork...
    WTF A Fork For Ice Cream?!?!
    I Can Talk Like This Too
    Also, A Fork Is A Normal Utensil To Use When Eating Noodles.

I eat hot dogs with a fork, knife, and spoon.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2011
    i use my spoon to eat ice cream, even if its in a cone

i also use a fork to eat french fries...? D:

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • I eat noodles with a spoon. I drink milk with a hollowed out, wafer stick.
    Also, I eat strawberry jam/strawberry ice-cream with a knife. I lick it off like I'm licking off blood from a knife. XD

Bay

Years

• I Can Talk Like This Too
    Also, A Fork Is A Normal Utensil To Use When Eating Noodles.

I eat hot dogs with a fork, knife, and spoon.
    Someone already mentions chopsitcks. :P I guess it depends on the area if more people use fork or chopsticks. Yes, some people might think eating noddles with forks is weird. But eh, not too serious about this since I eat noddles with forks too. XD

i use my spoon to eat ice cream, even if its in a cone

i also use a fork to eat french fries...? D:
    I think ice cream with a spoon is normal if you're eating it from a small bowl, as I see a lot of people do that at my workplace, but in a cone, that's a whole other story. XD

Anyways, I think the strangest thing I did is fork and knife on fried chicken and when I was a kid, eating eggs with my hands. XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2010
    If i have spare gravy, ill normally finish it with a fork.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Sometimes I eat pizza with a fork but for the most part, no. Why make things any more difficult than they have to be?

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    Who needs silverware when you have hands! NOM NOM NOM.......

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    Um... very rarely do I not eat with cutlery. I mean, if it's a snack then I'll probably eat with my hands, but a meal... pizza is just about the only meal I eat with my hands.

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
    Years
  • Let's see...I eat my spagetti with a spoon rather than a fork, which is considered unusual to my friends' parents. I eat a piece of chicken(not cut up, but whole) on a fork with me eating around the sides. I also eat pizza with a fork sometimes. I eat cake with my hands not a fork. Um, I sometimes eat pie with my hands behind my back, just using my mouth, for the fun of it. ; P My dad really told me off on how inapporpriate that was. Hmm, I also eat muffins with a spoon, but that was because I was dunking them in milk.

Does drinking hot chocolate/chocalate milk with a spoon rather than a straw count? xD;

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Yea, once I tried to be funny at McDonald's and took a fork to eat a burger an old lady thought I was crazy lol xD

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Assuming that my hands count as an "instrument", it would be that I sometimes use my hand to eat rather than using some "instrument".
    I use my hand to eat burgers and such most of the times, because they feel like they SHOULD be eaten with the help of hand instead of knives or forks...

Back