• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eevee Evolution Trainers.

Years
  • I love eeveelutions especially Espeon, Glaceon and Flareon. See my signature anyway...

In Emerald I had Lvl 100 Jolteon, and the rest of Eeveelutions, but not in current team.
    In Platinum I have Lv 76 Espeon and Lv 49 Glaceon, which I was grinding before I've lost my motivation for playing.

monkeymandude

The Poke Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    My favorite pokemon of all time has to be Leafeon. Although Umbreon is a cool pokemon to have. I used them both in my team (all the time) Also may I Join your club?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    What is your favourite Eevee evolution?
    Umbreon

Also do you use more than one Eevee evolution in your team?
    No

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2010
    I love all of them, but I like Leafeon, Espeon and Glaceon the most.

sassy_blue333

blue333
    Years
  • can i join i like all the eveions in hg i have espeon in ss i have jolteon in perl i have lefeon and glaseon and flareon vaporeon i clond and in emrald umbreon now i will put them in one game ps. ss is my sisther game lol..^_^

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
  • Can I join?
    Fave Eeveelution:
    Them all!!!
    Eeveelutions I have:
    I have currently got the kanto Eeveelutions in Platinum,and Espeon in SS.
    I plan on getting Glaceon,Leafeon,Espeon and Umbreon in Platinum too.

Ps: I hAtE ThE fAcT tHaT tHeRe WiLl Be No MoRe EeVeElUtIoNs In GeN fIvE.

pS:dId ThE cApItAl NoN cApItAl LeTtEr ThInG 4 lOlz!

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • What is your favourite Eevee evolution?
    Also do you use more than one Eevee evolution in your team?
    Jolteon, all the way. I use both Jolteon and Vaporeon on my team. I like to think of them as brothers. xD

Aloetakura

\(^-^)/
    Years
  • I mostly use Jolteon though, in the Kanto games. Especially in Yellow version, since Jolteon is a lot better than that Pikachu that won't evolve...

On my team, I don't normally use more than one eeveelution. The one I use in a team kinda shapes the team. Rather, I'd have one team per eevoo :3

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Super eeveelutions

Leafeon and Umbreon are my 2 favs!

Leafeon rocks because it takes out my least fav type class, Rock! (despite me liking larvitar)
    And i love umbreon because its so dark, eerie, and black!!!
    (plus shiny umbreon is cewl too)

Back