• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Electric Pokemon Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 2, 2020
So for the drawing challenge should it be an acomplishment for the year ( to draw all the electric Pokemon for the year for a virtual prize ex. Shiny electric with a electric item included) or a weekly acomplishment we do as a club with a tutorial on how to draw them? (Possibly a prize)? Any thoughts?

I really like Wattson as a electric trainer/ gym leader, especially since Lt. Surge was soooo unfriendly, even in the anime. ( a great showdown Pikachu vs. Lt. Surge's Raichu. Got to live it out in Pikachu yellow version). That manectric can be a tough one to beat. Was beting Wattson pretty well the other day until it came along. I remember having a hard time in the original game as well. Still love it, thoug.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 2, 2020
Time for Catch of the Week!

This weeks featured Pokemon is .... Electrike!

309.png

The Lightning Pokemon can be found in Routes 110 and 118 in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, 110 In Omega Ruby, 118 in Alpha Sapphire, a swarm in the Valley Windworks in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, and on Route 10 in Pokemon Y.

Happy New Year everyone!

Years
  • Age 22
  • she/her
  • Seen May 23, 2023
While I can't really say that I have any idea what Thundurus is or where it came from, I loved the story behind Raikou, Suicune and Entei. The three were created by another legendary, Ho-oh and then ordered to burn down the Brass Tower. Raikou being the lightning strike that struck the tower. They then proceeded to flee the burnt building and each went their own way throughout Johto.

I think the most interesting part here is the eeveelution theory behind the trio. Ho-Oh probably didn't have the ability to produce pokemon from thin air so it'd of used Jolteon, Flareon and Vaporeon to create the legendaries we see today. And I don't know about you guys, but that makes the story all the more cooler. Jolteon's one of my all time favourites as well!

A pokemon isn't just their lore so based on battle and design – well Raikou still probably wins here. In battle, Thundurus has more coverage and a second form. If they were against each other however – it'd depend on what moves each of them had. Raikou would probably have the upperhand with more supereffective or neutral hitting moves but then again, I don't really know what Thundurus does. So if anything here's wrong then by all means, feel free to point out or correct me.

In design, I don't really enjoy Thundurus's design either. I think it's cool they created a Thundurus-Therian but its original form looks like a failed Aladdin's genie. I'm not a fan, sorry. It can shoot thunderbolts from its tail which would make for some unexpected snipes though? That's kinda cool. :]

So yeah, I think Raikou would win in every aspect here. Doesn't help that I don't know Thundurus very well either. :(

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 2, 2020
I actually like both forms of Thundurus, but lean more towards Raikou. The story with Thundurus is that it is part of The Forces of Nature and is always getting into fights with Tornadus. Landorus is the only one who can stop them. It also has to do with the two destroying crops and Landorus destroying them.

Electric Pokemon Trainer of the Month: Trainer Class Scientist!

XY_Scientist_M.png
138px-XY_Scientist_F.png

Pokemon:

100.png
101.png
081.png
082.png
462.png
595.png
695.png
309.png
310.png
179.png
181.png
025.png
170.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 2, 2020
Electric Pokémon Trainer of the Month: Volkner!
8BjuUyDkMdJJgAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

160px-Diamond_Pearl_Volkner.png

Name: Volkner, "The Shining, Shocking Star"

Trainer Type: Sunyshore City Gym Leader in D/P/Pl/, Pokémon Trainer B2/W2

D9L3na4f3rH1AAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
622px-Beacon_Badge.png

Badge: Beacon Badge, Allows the use of Waterfall, all Pokémon will obey you
TMs: TM57 (Charge Beam)

Pokémon:

jNtFcskY2FuEnz+Oli7F34nCxv8MaMQZ96QKXZeF8j4cBNDtm58gXoPrzAx1vN4nHgQ7PFSH3EeiHzB6BZskegWbJHoFmyf4DZTHlOJKoGiYAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
YMzftLUg0rEAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
NK35Kc59Qhr8x0PezkqBlUhK0TEqClklJ0DIpCVomJUHLpCRomZQELZOSoGVSErRMSoKWSUnQMikJWiYlQcukJGiZlAQtk5KgZVIStExKgpZJSdAyKQlaJiVBy6QkaJn0v3tUa3nHlCGaAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
jjICephkBPQwyQjoYZIR0MMkI6CHSUZAD5OMgB4mGQE9TDICephkBPQwyQjoYZIR0MMkI6CHSUZAD5P8P4wmqFfpvBP3AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
EB3QggbAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
00ltWSC1gSNFIJGCkEjhaCRQtBIIWikEDRSCBopBI0UgkYKQSOFoJFC0EghaKQQNFIIGikEjRSCRgpBI4WgkULQSCFopBA0UggaKQSNFIJGyr9QWNY3KAsNjgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
AA2IbK7A3XuvAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
wCVSrvG2sPfHAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
B3KsWN+a+wwYAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
fr253j3od8vaOhiTUM4w+8cNAA88Tes95nDg+j3Dpo2MaBpEgOaJjGgaRIDmiYxoGkSA5omMaBpEgOaJjGgaRIDmiYxoGkSA5omMaBpEgOaJjGgaRIDmiYxoGkSA5omMaBpEgOaJjGgaRIDmiYxoGkSA5omMaBpEgOaJjGgaRIDmiYxoGkSA5omMaBp0v8DZyENRFqcKn4AAAAASUVORK5CYII=
26.gif
405.gif
135.gif
466.gif
171.gif
479.gif
479-fan.gif
101.gif
596.gif
604.gif

Catch of the Week: Shinx
403.gif

08mN6+g28bcF8YhbQf4cQ0DiFgMYpBDROIaBxCgGNUwhonEJA4xQCGqcQ0DiFgMYpBDROIaBxCgGNUwhonEJA4xQCGqcQ0DiFgMYpBDROIaBxCgGNUwhonEJA4xQCGqcQ0DiFgMYpBDROIaBxyv8CTjk3OM5cPGIAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

The Flash Pokémon can be found in Routes 202, 203, and 204, Fuego Ironworks in Diamond/Pearl, Valley Windworks in Platinum, on the Safari Zone, Routes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 11, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 29, 33, 36, 37, 38, 39, 46, and 48, National Park (Sinnoh Sound) in HeartGold/SoulSilver , Sinnoh Field Pokewalker and White Forest in White.
[FONT=&quot]
New Current Topic[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]: Any animal or creature you would like to see turned into an Electric type Pokémon? Can be completely made up ex: something that looks like a bear with antlers and a long bushy tail or based on electronics like smartphone or lightbulb.[/FONT]

Last edited:

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
Volkner, I like how you basically refueled his passion for battling (in BW2 at least). He was a really good trainer with some cool Pokémon.

Shinx is awesome because Luxray is awesome. It's very cute (intimidating apparently?) and gains some really cool stuff when it evolves.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 2, 2020
Catch of the Week:

125.gif

The electric pokeman can be found in the Power Plant in Red/FireRed, Route 10 in G/S/C/HG/SS also Safari Zone in HG/SS, Citadark Isle in XD, Route 222 in Platinum, Mountain in the PalPark, and Friend Safari in X and Y.

Electrics In The Anime:

Crisis at Chargestone Cave!

595.gif
and
596.gif

In this episode Joltik are draining the electricity from electric pokemon and appliences. The gang tries to discover what is causing the Joltik and Galvantuala away from their home, Chargestone Cave.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
Username: Alfieri
Partner Pokemon: Jolteon and Manectric
Reason for joining: Next to fire types, electric types are my 2nd favorite type of all time. I'm a sucker for fast and powerful Pokemon.
Answer the current topic!: I think it would be cool to see a cheetah Pokemon since they're considered to be extremely fast. It could be fast like lightning. ;)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 2, 2020
Alfieri, that's a great idea! It could have lightning bolt stripes. Welcome to the club!

Catch of the week:

595.gif

Joltik

The attaching Pokemon can be found Chargestone cave in B/W, B2/W2 and as a hidden Pokemon in OR/AS on Route 116.

Ok, how bout an Electric Pokemon Question.

On the very first card series Base Set, what color was Pikachu's cheeks on the "error" card?

Since I like to hunt for shinies, I was thinking about rewarding any electric pokemons I have extra. Legit shiny hunting takes time, so it would have to be when I get them. I'm thinking about coming up with contest to see who will win them.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 2, 2020
Sorry I haven't posted anything for a while. Was very busy with finals for school. Will try to find any electric shiny during spring break to make a contest. Only for members.

Years
Hi! I would love to join.

Username: Luxrayyy
Partner Pokemon: Luxray (of course) and Raichu
Reason for joining: I love electric types! My favourite type and many of my fav pokemon are electric. I always have one on my in-game team. :)

New Current Topic: I would love to see a line of electric dinosaurs, specifically a kind of dromaeosaur (like this). The line could progress from a small and very cute Velociraptor-sized baby to a more menacing Utahraptor-sized final evolution, (click here to see size comparison). Fast and lethal, I think electric would suit perfectly, with maybe an additional flying or dragon type as well (although because it would be a fossil pokemon I suppose it would have to be part rock-type).
I've been thinking about a pokemon like this for a while, if you could tell lol ^_^

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Joltik is superbly cute, especially for a bug-type; it's great to see them pull such a design off like this, in all honesty!

I'm a pretty big fan of its evolution, too--Galvantula. Although it might not be cute or anything as its pre-evolution form, it could still pull off some decent offset when it comes to battling. This Pokémon has Compound Eyes, allowing it to use some low-accuracy (but highly-damaging) moves that it has access to without any hassle, such as Thunder.

It's definitely interesting to see how its mega-form would wind up to be, if they do decide on introducing one for this family. Hopefully, it'll be even better. By the way, welcome to electric-type club, Lux; we're glad to have you here!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 2, 2020
Welcome Luxrayyy! Glad to have you. That is a super cool idea for a future electric type! I believe if its a fossil it could later change its type from rock to dragon in the evolution line or in a mega evolution. I believe fletchling does not start as a fire type but it does as it evolves, so I don't see why not.

Peitharchia, I would also be interested in a mega evolution for Galvantula. Perhaps in the next installment.

Aslan, love the new Pikachu Drawing Avatar!
Catch of the week:

644.gif

Zekrom

The Deep Black Pokemon of the Tao trio
can be found at N's Castle or Dragonspiral Tower in White,
Dragonspiral Tower in Black 2 and Fabled Cave if the player has a level 100 Pokemon in their party in Alpha Sapphire.

Any answers for this one?

On the very first card series Base Set, what color was Pikachu's cheeks on the "error" card?

Pokemon Match-up:

250px-405Luxray.png
Vs
250px-181Ampharos.png

Who would win?

Club picture Coming Soon. Still working on it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 2, 2020
Trainer of the month:
Clemont

230px-XY_Clemont.png

"The inventor lighting up the world."

Traneir: Lumiose City Gym Leader

Badge: Voltage Badge

TM: TM 24 Thunderbolt

Battle Chateau: Marquis

Pokemon:

emolga.gif
magneton.gif
magnezone.gif
heliolisk.gif

Pokemon of the Week: Emolga

emolga.gif

The sky squirrel Pokemon can be found in BW routes 5,6,7,9,10,11,12,13,14,15 and 16, Dragonspiral Tower, Village Bridge, Giant Chasm, Abundant Shrine, Lostlorn Forest rustling grass, and by trade on route 7 for a Boldore. Same in B2W2 with the addition of Route 22 and 23. Route 10 or Friend Safari in X and Y.

New Current Topic: Would you like to see an Elite Four Member with Electric Types? Why or Why not? What would they be like? What Pokemon would they have?

Last edited:

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
I think an Electric Elite would be pretty awesome, the only thing is that they are usually taken down pretty easily by Ground-type moves, most commonly Earthquake. If a good counter for this was implemented, it would probably work out pretty nicely. I could imagine one having a Light Ball Pikachu since that'd a popular one and also Eelektross since it doesn't get hit by Ground-type moves.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 2, 2020
I think an Electric Elite would be pretty awesome, the only thing is that they are usually taken down pretty easily by Ground-type moves, most commonly Earthquake. If a good counter for this was implemented, it would probably work out pretty nicely. I could imagine one having a Light Ball Pikachu since that'd a popular one and also Eelektross since it doesn't get hit by Ground-type moves.

Eelektross would be a great Pokemon on the team. Maybe they can create move sets or new electric types that can counter ground types to make the elite four member tougher to beat.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Between Luxray and Ampharos, I believe latter has an upper-hand. Currently, Ampharos has a mega-evolution form, which Luxray doesn't; when it transitions into it, its overall stats get raised drastically, allowing the Pokémon to become more powerful. On top of this, Ampharos also has some good moves in its arsenal, making it easier to utilize for some of us.

I personally prefer Luxray, though, in terms of appearance; to me, it seems to be very... stylish, so to speak, allowing the Pokémon to stand out better. One thing that does disappoint me a little, however, is its typing; whenever I look at Luxray, I immediately get reminded of dark, which it is not. If they had made this happen, I feel it'd help to avoid confusion for those of us who think the same.

Also, I like the idea of an electric-type Elite Four member! We've never had one before, so why not?

Huseyin

Not positive, not negative
Years
I would like to join
Username: Huseyin
Partner Pokemon: Rockstar pikachu and Luxray
Reason for joining: Electric is my favorite type. You can see that om my avatar
Answer the current topic! I would like to see a cool electric type elite 4 because it could have so much potential like a strong offensive team with pokemons like mega manactric, magnezone and so much more.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 2, 2020
Between Luxray and Ampharos, I believe latter has an upper-hand. Currently, Ampharos has a mega-evolution form, which Luxray doesn't; when it transitions into it, its overall stats get raised drastically, allowing the Pokémon to become more powerful. On top of this, Ampharos also has some good moves in its arsenal, making it easier to utilize for some of us.

I personally prefer Luxray, though, in terms of appearance; to me, it seems to be very... stylish, so to speak, allowing the Pokémon to stand out better. One thing that does disappoint me a little, however, is its typing; whenever I look at Luxray, I immediately get reminded of dark, which it is not. If they had made this happen, I feel it'd help to avoid confusion for those of us who think the same.

Also, I like the idea of an electric-type Elite Four member! We've never had one before, so why not?

Yes, Luxray is at a disadvantage with Ampharos Mega Evolution. I also agree that Luxray should be a Dark type. Perhaps in it's Mega Evolution? Then it would have a better chance against Mega Ampharos.

I always wanted a Electric Elite four Member. They usually have Dragon in the end either champion or the fourth elite member. I was disappointed in the x and y Elite Four: Water, Fire, Dragon and I bealive it was Steel? Dragon use to be hard, but now with the fairy type, its even. Electric Elite four Member would make it different, maybe more of a challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back