• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ElHeroe's Trading Emporium: He's Back! Have a free pokemon every day!

Question to the Public: Thread Good or Bad?

• Totally Awesome!

Votes: 254 70.6%
  • Pretty Decent...

Votes: 60 16.7%
  • Could Use Some More Effort

Votes: 17 4.7%
  • Geez ElHeroe, Your Thread Brings Shame to Pokemon!

Votes: 29 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • Hi What Would You Swap For My Mystery Mew?
    Well it depends, what might you be interested in?

Pokemon: Drifblim
    Nickname: No nickname
    Lv: Any after EVD
    Nature: Already have the nature I want
    Ev Spread: 80 HP / 252 SpD / 176 Spe
    Moveset: Leave moveset the same

thanks.
    no problem. Just wondering though, by you writing "Leave Moveset the Same", are you providing a pokemon for me, or do you want me to leave the egg moves on it

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Not Too Sure Give Me A Selection Of Three And I'll Pick From That Please

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
  • Hmm....well its got the amount of exp. points needed (1,059,860) and it was hatched, and the daycare information looks legit to me. I dont really know what you might want to see, so maybe you want to take a look at it on a Trade or something

Depends, you interested in something?

Ok I'll tell you when I am ready. Currently I am working on a Ev project (my own, not the people in the shop) so I will inform you when I am ready

Yep your in a line of people to ev, I believe you are third if I recall....About the above message, is that for the Ev Training, or is it for the Cresselia/Gallade?[/quote]

those i mentioned are for the tyranitar and for altaria cos i dont need glade any moer please vm me...

dark charmander

Gaara...
    Years
  • DRAGONITE LV.100
    DRAGON RUSH, AQUA TAIL, ROOST, BODY SLAM
    Hp:341 Attack:361 Defense:236 Sp.Atk:208 Sp.Def: 236 Speed:233
    Adamant

[No.158] TOTODILE Lv.1 UT - Naive
    (Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Ice Punch)

im interested in these pokemon i dont have any ev trained pokemon that i know of. just tell me wht pokemon ur lookin for and ill let u know if i have any of them

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • DRAGONITE LV.100
    DRAGON RUSH, AQUA TAIL, ROOST, BODY SLAM
    Hp:341 Attack:361 Defense:236 Sp.Atk:208 Sp.Def: 236 Speed:233
    Adamant

[No.158] TOTODILE Lv.1 UT - Naive
    (Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Ice Punch)

im interested in these pokemon i dont have any ev trained pokemon that i know of. just tell me wht pokemon ur lookin for and ill let u know if i have any of them
    Can you hatch me an adamant swablu holding a rare candy? I currently need one to EV for someone (and also can you nickname it MR.BEAN)

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    BLISSEY Lv.100
    SOFTBOILED, SEISMIC TOSS, STEALTH ROCK, ICE BEAM
    Hp:714 Attack:45 Defense:130 Sp.Atk:174 Sp.Def:297 Speed:144
    Bold

CMT for this. can you say EV spread and IV spread please?

Toushiro319

10th Squad Taicho!
    Years
  • Dates of these?
    TRU SHAYMIN Lv.50 - Jolly
    TRU SHAYMIN Lv.50 - Modest
    TRU SHAYMIN Lv.50 – Mild

Dates + Nature of these + Charateristic and Nature
    TENIMURA REGIGIGAS (MOVIE REGIGIGAS) Lv.100
    GAMESTOP DEOXYS Lv.50
    NAVEL ROCK LUGIA Lv.70
    NAVEL ROCK HO-OH Lv.70
    POKEMON DAY 2006 (ITALY) LUGIA Lv.100
    FRENCH RAND MEW Lv.50

Please post on my thread with that information, along with any of my pokemon you want for them.

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2009
    hi can i have shiny zubat shiny yanma shiny chansey what do you need i have only a box full of shinies
    pm me

name is dawn and code is 2063 2582 8265

Last edited:

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    O the OT/ID! Didnt know what you were talking about ^^
    Sorry I dont have the Ev Spreads. I should probably put that in the rules section, just stating that most of the ev's I dont know what the Spreads are. I am making a new section in the shop of my Evd pokemon, so there will be spreads there.
    I'll get you the info on the OT and ID later, considering it is...6:10AM where I am, and I'm just too lazy to get it right now

LOL you seem to stay up for sometime xD. Well post the info when you can :)

Ah I'll appreciate to see some ev spreads on any pokemon you have. Also I see you need rare candies, I can give you 6-15 if you want; seeing I don't really use them.

(one question: what kind of pokemon could I offer for your breeding, or Ev training?)

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • LOL you seem to stay up for sometime xD. Well post the info when you can :)

Ah I'll appreciate to see some ev spreads on any pokemon you have. Also I see you need rare candies, I can give you 6-15 if you want; seeing I don't really use them.

(one question: what kind of pokemon could I offer for your breeding, or Ev training?)
    Well for Ev Training, I dont really ask for any pokemon, considering its a win-win situation for both of us. Once I am done Ev training a pokemon, I would probably clone the orignial and give the original to the lender and I'd keep the clone, so you dont have to give anything in return really. For breeding, I dont really care, you can give me a bidoof for all I care.
    O yea about the 6:15 thing, I have to wake up at 6:00 everyday to go to school, and I usually check this and Facebook in the morning. Yea school sucks :P

ATTENTION ALL PEOPLE WANTING EV TRAINING: THERES A NEW POLICY WITH THE TRAINING. FOR NOW ON, I'M GOING TO BE WORKING ON THE POKEMON ON THE WEEKENDS (NOT WEEKDAYS) SO I APOLOGIZE IF IT SEEMS LIKE IM TAKING A BIT OF TIME.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • *ACCEPTING ANY DONATIONS OF RARE CANDIES TO HELP WITH EV TRAINING. NAME WILL BE PUT IN RESPECTED P.C MEMBER LIST*

Meh, I got a few rare candies I don't need so I'll be happy to help out with your rare candy problem. I think I can donate about 3 for now. I don't have my game with me at the moment so I can't check.

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    BLISSEY Lv.100
    SOFTBOILED, SEISMIC TOSS, STEALTH ROCK, ICE BEAM
    Hp:714 Attack:45 Defense:130 Sp.Atk:174 Sp.Def:297 Speed:144
    Bold

CMT for this. can you say EV spread and IV spread please?

think you missed this.

filler

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
  • Hmm....well its got the amount of exp. points needed (1,059,860) and it was hatched, and the daycare information looks legit to me. I dont really know what you might want to see, so maybe you want to take a look at it on a Trade or something

Depends, you interested in something?

Ok I'll tell you when I am ready. Currently I am working on a Ev project (my own, not the people in the shop) so I will inform you when I am ready

Yep your in a line of people to ev, I believe you are third if I recall....About the above message, is that for the Ev Training, or is it for the Cresselia/Gallade?[/quote]

those i mentioned are for the tyranitar and for altaria cos i dont need glade any moer please vm me...

have you forgoten my post????

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back