• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ElHeroe's Trading Emporium: He's Back! Have a free pokemon every day!

Question to the Public: Thread Good or Bad?

• Totally Awesome!

Votes: 254 70.6%
  • Pretty Decent...

Votes: 60 16.7%
  • Could Use Some More Effort

Votes: 17 4.7%
  • Geez ElHeroe, Your Thread Brings Shame to Pokemon!

Votes: 29 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    hey, would still love to do the shiny ninetales for venusaur trade whenever you're down.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    yeah, that's the one. looks great! i'll add any fc and hop on when you're ready

PaprikaChu

Musical Deviant.
    Years
    hey im interested in the shiny Eevee.
    i dont mind if hes EV'd or not.

would prefer to do it myself.
    :D

not sure what you might want in return.

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    im interested in this elheroe:

LOPUNNY Lv.100
    RETURN, AGILITY, SUBSTITUTE, FOCUS PUNCH
    Hp:268 Attack:233 Defense:191 Sp.Atk:124 Sp.Def:211 Speed:312
    Jolly

and i know i never replied about the tauros, i ended up getting one from ginji. But like no one else has this

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I'm interested in,

SHUCKLE Lv.100
    STONE EDGE, POWER TRICK, GYRO BALL, STEALTH ROCK
    Hp:182 Attack:50 Defense:614 Sp.Atk:45 Sp.Def:559 Speed:42
    Impish

Please check my trade thread for offers. (It's grown) :)

YoungO

Something
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2011
    im interested in ur lucario & gallade

i have a sassy ditto and a shiny torchic.. i can also trade them wit a rarecandy or vitamin

pm if u wanna trade

thnx =]

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    im interested in ur lucario & gallade

i have a sassy ditto and a shiny torchic.. i can also trade them wit a rarecandy or vitamin

pm if u wanna trade

thnx =]
    What nature is the Torchic?

im interested in this elheroe:

LOPUNNY Lv.100
    RETURN, AGILITY, SUBSTITUTE, FOCUS PUNCH
    Hp:268 Attack:233 Defense:191 Sp.Atk:124 Sp.Def:211 Speed:312
    Jolly

and i know i never replied about the tauros, i ended up getting one from ginji. But like no one else has this
    Info on seedot lvl 4 UT. Please and thank you.

I'm interested in,

SHUCKLE Lv.100
    Impish

Please check my trade thread for offers. (It's grown) :)
    Are any of your shinies UT?

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    hi im sorry to bother or post an unrelated post but can you tell me how to ev train????
    Well, first off, Ev Training is training pokemon in a specific stat, such as Attack and Speed. Each time you battle a pokemon, they give off what we call "Effort Points". Whenever you kill one, your pokemon will gain the Effort Points that are given off by the pokemon. For instance, when you kill a Bidoof, your pokemon will gain 1 HP Effort Point. These effort points will eventually change how much you will gain in a stat when you level up. So lets say you kill 100 Bidoofs (don't have to, I'll tell you in a little bit), you might gain +6 in HP then +3 when you level up. It might not seem like much, but when you get near Lv.100, you'll see a huge change in the stats. This is why you don't want to battle random pokemon, because if you battled a Bibarel, a Bidoof, and a Geodude, you would gain 2 Attack Effort Points, 1 Hp Effor Point, and 1 Defense Effort Point.

All together, a pokemon can gain 510 Effort Points; 252 max in two stats, and 6 in another (It does not have to be 252, it can be any number under that, but if you want Max Attack, you'd want to use 252). So if you see spreads such as 252 Attack/252 Speed/6 Hp, it means that they trained their pokemon to battle possibly 252 Scythers, 252 Starly's and 6 Bidoofs. Now you don't have to battle 252 Scythers. Thats what the Power Items are for (Power Bracer, Power Anklet, Power Lens, and others). Each Power Item will give you a +4 Effort Points in a specific stat (For instance, if you battle a Starly and have the Power Anklet attached, instead of gaining 1 Attack Effort Point, you'll gain 5 Attack Effort Points). So, instead of battling 252 Scythers, you only have to battle 50.4 Scythers. Also, if you have Pokerus infected, it will diminish the amount of pokemon you have to battle. I don't exactly have the whole concept down, but if you look it up on Google, you'll probably learn more about it.

Please notify me if you have any other questions, I might have missed something ^^

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    Hey elheroe, do you happen to have the tm for dig and aerial ace? i can't really offer much because its on my platinum where i have nothing but my actual party members. Unless you wanna trade them to my platinum then i trade you a good pokemon from my diamond after.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Hmm...I'll take the Nidorino if you don't mind. What might you want for the Magnemite also?

Ok can I have these for Nidorino and Magnemite?

TAUROS Lv.100 (nn Lamborgini)
    RETURN, EARTHQUAKE, STONE EDGE, ZEN HEADBUTT
    Hp:285 Attack:299 Defense:244 Sp.Atk:93 Sp.Def:169 Speed:350
    Jolly

SHUCKLE Lv.100
    Impish

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Hey elheroe, do you happen to have the tm for dig and aerial ace? i can't really offer much because its on my platinum where i have nothing but my actual party members. Unless you wanna trade them to my platinum then i trade you a good pokemon from my diamond after.
    Yep, I have those. You have AR though right? You can just use the TM AR Code, and get 99 Tm's for every one. Neoseekers.com is a good place to find a lot of the AR Codes for Platinum.

Ok can I have these for Nidorino and Magnemite?

TAUROS Lv.100 (nn Lamborgini)
    RETURN, EARTHQUAKE, STONE EDGE, ZEN HEADBUTT
    Hp:285 Attack:299 Defense:244 Sp.Atk:93 Sp.Def:169 Speed:350
    Jolly

SHUCKLE Lv.100
    Impish
    Mhmm, sure I'll do that.
    doodoodoo

Last edited:
    Status