• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ElHeroe's Trading Emporium: He's Back! Have a free pokemon every day!

Question to the Public: Thread Good or Bad?

• Totally Awesome!

Votes: 254 70.6%
  • Pretty Decent...

Votes: 60 16.7%
  • Could Use Some More Effort

Votes: 17 4.7%
  • Geez ElHeroe, Your Thread Brings Shame to Pokemon!

Votes: 29 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tori

just got sponsored
Years
  • i am very interested in these:
    ElHeroe's shiny Chinchou Lv.1 UT - Bashful
    Wish Chansey

Would you be interested in an IV bred rotom with these IV's: Shiny Rotom (timid) (Alert to sounds) (Lv 1)
    HP – Dark
    IV: 31/23/31/31/31/31

If not, i have plenty of shiny's. If you name some, i can most likely breed some for you. :) (if i have time xD)

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2010
    I like the Gyarados and Gliscor. Please check my thread for anything you might like for them. Thanks.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Both, actually. xD
    If only there was a 'search post' option here.
    Watch; Here in a few minutes, I'mma find out there is one and feel like a total moron, aren't I?
    Hey, it took me to find it out myself! xD
    If you click on the number of replies on a thread, it will give you a list of everyone who has posted in the thread. Just go to your username, and click the number of posts it shows. It will give you all of your posts that you have made in the thread.

Hey
    Can please I have a shiny Beldum I can trade you a shiny Latias, shiny Kyogre, shiny Deoxys
    Do you either know the legitamacy of these, or have any other Shinies/Events that you can offer?

Would you be interested in:

Cyndaquil (Male)
    Level: 1
    Nature: Serious (not the best, but not the worst)
    31/31/10/31/19/31

It's a decent IV breed. Defense and Special Defense could be better, but if used as a starter in battle, it can lay down some damage before being switched out.
    Sure, you've caught my interest.
    What might you want for it?

I'll trade for shiny beldum in a couple hours if thats okay.
    Was I giving it to you for free or something, because I do not remember.

i am very interested in these:
    ElHeroe's shiny Chinchou Lv.1 UT - Bashful
    Wish Chansey

Would you be interested in an IV bred rotom with these IV's: Shiny Rotom (timid) (Alert to sounds) (Lv 1)
    HP – Dark
    IV: 31/23/31/31/31/31

If not, i have plenty of shiny's. If you name some, i can most likely breed some for you. :) (if i have time xD)
    Did you hatch this Rotom by chance?

I like the Gyarados and Gliscor. Please check my thread for anything you might like for them. Thanks.
    Did you hatch any of those Iv Bred Pokemon?

Last edited:

scootydd

"Sexy Beast"
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2010
    FORRETRESS Lv.100GYRO BALL, EXPLOSION, RAPID SPIN, TOXIC SPIKESHp:292 Attack:306 Defense:379 Sp.Atk:147 Sp.Def:151 Speed:101Brave
    HERACROSS Lv.100 CLOSE COMBAT, STONE EDGE, MEGAHORN, EARTHQUAKEHp:283 Attack:382 Defense:171 Sp.Atk:104 Sp.Def:209 Speed:262Adamant
    Cmt for these please ( I really need the heracross)

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2010
    492.png

TRU SHAYMIN Lv.100
    28/15/1/28/0/2
    252 Sp.Atk/ 252 Speed/ 6 Hp
    SEED FLARE, AROMATHEROPY, EARTH POWER, SUBSTITUTE
    Hp:339 Attack:198 Defense:206 Sp.Atk:325 Sp.Def:205 Speed:270
    Modest

Would you accept jolly shiny chimchar/ shiny impish turtwig or shiny impish gligar?

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
  • It says 6 per IV, so I chose 6, if that's okay:

-Donphan (first one listed)
    -Tyranitar (Godzillar one)
    -Mamoswine
    -Gliscor
    -Skarmory (non-shiny)
    -Forretress (shiny)

Are those okay?

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'd be happy to offer up my recently-caught lv. 49 UT Fearow. I've been looking for starters, I need any pre 4th-gens, Bulbasaur is topping the list of what I need atm.

Edit: Wait, 6 per shiny? ...Wow, there are so many posts, it's hard to keep track of. If that's true, could I work somethnig out so I could fill my starter needs? The Fearow could cover most of it, and I have a Gabite I can breed to give you a Gible with a full moveset that includes Dragon Pulse, Rock Slide, Night Slash, and uber IVs (at least, I've had good luck with them so far.)

Last edited:

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
  • I'd be happy to offer up my recently-caught lv. 49 UT Fearow. I've been looking for starters, I need any pre 4th-gens, Bulbasaur is topping the list of what I need atm.

Edit: Wait, 6 per shiny? ...Wow, there are so many posts, it's hard to keep track of. If that's true, could I work somethnig out so I could fill my starter needs? The Fearow could cover most of it, and I have a Gabite I can breed to give you a Gible with a full moveset that includes Dragon Pulse, Rock Slide, Night Slash, and uber IVs (at least, I've had good luck with them so far.)

I typed shiny when I meant IV, sorry for confusing you.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • FORRETRESS Lv.100GYRO BALL, EXPLOSION, RAPID SPIN, TOXIC SPIKESHp:292 Attack:306 Defense:379 Sp.Atk:147 Sp.Def:151 Speed:101Brave
    HERACROSS Lv.100 CLOSE COMBAT, STONE EDGE, MEGAHORN, EARTHQUAKEHp:283 Attack:382 Defense:171 Sp.Atk:104 Sp.Def:209 Speed:262Adamant
    Cmt for these please ( I really need the heracross)
    ss and hg jirachi event pokemon
    What are the OT and ID's of these?

492.png

TRU SHAYMIN Lv.100
    28/15/1/28/0/2
    252 Sp.Atk/ 252 Speed/ 6 Hp
    SEED FLARE, AROMATHEROPY, EARTH POWER, SUBSTITUTE
    Hp:339 Attack:198 Defense:206 Sp.Atk:325 Sp.Def:205 Speed:270
    Modest

Would you accept jolly shiny chimchar/ shiny impish turtwig or shiny impish gligar?
    What is the Level of the Gligar, and is it UT?

Yes, I hatched all of them.
    Swablu
    Nature: Mild
    IVs: 31/31/27/31/27/15
    Would you be willing to trade this by chance?

Last edited:

Nincada

Please be kind.
    Years
  • Tyranitar
    Dragonite
    Gengar
    Charizard

for these pokes, all ev trained to their full potential (maybe some shiny if you like me XD) I will make you a sig with the crystal king. I'll begin work on it now.

signature_for_pokes.png

If you have any suggestions or simply don't like it, please tell me so I can work some more.

EDIT: My FC - 3051 8060 2049

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • yea they are all legit I also have a trade thread you can look at
    GBA Jirachi
    What is the OT, ID, and Nature of this?

Of course, everything on my thread is up for trade. Would you deal the Gyara for it?
    Yeah sure. Did you want another pokemon besides the Gyarados, because I'm still interested in a few other of your pokemon.

Tyranitar
    Dragonite
    Gengar
    Charizard

for these pokes, all ev trained to their full potential (maybe some shiny if you like me XD) I will make you a sig with the crystal king. I'll begin work on it now.

signature_for_pokes.png

If you have any suggestions or simply don't like it, please tell me so I can work some more.

EDIT: My FC - 3051 8060 2049
    Oh, I like this! I just have one thing I was wondering if you could adjust if its not a problem. Do you think you could possibly adjust the size of the signature to around the size of the Thread's Banner (first page). I just don't think I would be able to fit such a huge banner in my signature haha ^_^.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    What type is your zapdos's HP? If the zapdos has the hidden power that I want it have, I'll trade you a ditto with a Naive nature. But before I trade you the ditto that you are looking for, are you pretty sure that the zapdos is legitimate? Cause the one that I got from this site is hacked. So I want to be sure first.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • The gligar is level 1 and it is UT
    Did you hatch this yourself?

What type is your zapdos's HP? If the zapdos has the hidden power that I want it have, I'll trade you a ditto with a Naive nature. But before I trade you the ditto that you are looking for, are you pretty sure that the zapdos is legitimate? Cause the one that I got from this site is hacked. So I want to be sure first.
    In the next few days when I get enough Berries, I'm going to be checking the Iv's of all my pokemon. When I check the Zapdos, I can get back on you on the Hidden Power and if it is legitimate or not.

Yes, there are plenty. Just list all the ones you want from me. Thanks.
    Lugia
    Nature: Bold
    EVs: UT
    IVs: 24/x/27/31/24/28
    Is the "x" zero?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back