• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ello guys

Jdlasja

Poketuber
Years
  • First of all no it's not a typing error I'm just used to type "Hello" like that, lol, I'm special all around, you'll see soon xD. So hello there my name is JD, my username is just some random letters written after my name :D So I'm from the Balkans (Country: Bosnia & Herzegovina), and I love pokemons. So basically, I started playing pokemon again and I started filming myself and putting that on youtube. Now I'm not gonna link that here, but on my profile page there is a link for my channel, so you can, chech it out if you like. Soon part 5 will come out [where I explain why I started youtube (true reason)], but enough of that I'm just so excited to come here, and share my experiences with you guys :D So I'm happy to be here and I hope for a warm welcome :D

P.S. Currently doing the Nuzlocke challenge (standard rules) on the Pokemon yellow, cause I never did one, and cause the yellow version was my first pokemon game back in the day, I figured it would be simbolical to do it first with the yellow version :)

Years
  • Hey there JD! Awesome to have you here on PC~ [:

So you're a Let's Player? We have a Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews section in the Video Games board where you can show off what you've made so far. Be sure to read through the rules there before posting though, as we try our best to ensure people don't join solely for the purpose of advertising. Doesn't seem like you're that kind of person though so you shouldn't have any problems. n~n

And glad you're enjoying your nuzlocke! I'm going through my very first one in Black 2.. but haven't progressed past the first gym yet lol. So lazy, ugh. Challenges are heaps of fun though.

Have a fantastic time here and such, yes? I'm always happy to answer any questions you may have so message me anytime.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome aboard, dude. Nice to see someone from Bosnia! It's amazing to see people from all background and from all areas of the world. Pokemon is the key to bringing people like us closer. :3

As Sheep mentioned, feel free to post your let's play there in the LP section as your own thread. Or you can paste your youtube channel in your signature so people can go and look at it. Forums are a good way to advertise youtube, but we only allow advertising in your signature only though. haha.

It's nice too meet you, and I hope to see you around! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :)

Years
  • I think you're the first Bosnian I've welcomed to the forums, but yay for more cultural diversity! Really awesome to have you here with us by the way.

PC happens to have a Let's Plays board in the Video Games section, as Sheep has covered in her post so do check that out when you can. Thankfully, our rules are usually more lenient than most forums so settling in is much less of a hassle. I also saw you around the Challenges board and I heard you were doing a Yellow Nuzlocke so that explains everything. I've never played Yellow (or anything prior to 3rd Gen for that matter) but I surely remember how unbalanced everything used to be so good luck with it.

Anyways, nice to see you and hopefully you can stick around. I'm always open to talk with you whenever you are interested, and maybe I might check out your YouTube channel as well. Have fun and see you for now!

- Hikamaru

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

We actually have a board dedicated to Challenges; perhaps once you've finished your Nuzlocke you might consider doing some of the others? I've been contemplating doing a couple myself - I've never done one myself, being fairly new to Pokemon foruming. My copy of Red has long since disappeared though, so I'd have to make do with Fire Red if I wanted to start from the beginning =P

Are you getting ORAS when they're released in EU territories next Friday? At least, I'd assume they'll be coming out then for you as well...not sure, you're the first person in Bosnia I've met!

If you need anything or just want to chat, feel free to PM me anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Jdlasja

Poketuber
    Years
  • Hello Zeria, nice to meet you. ORAS, we'll I don't really know, cause with my country basically you never know, becouse we are not parf of the EU, so that doesn't apply to us, we might get it with a month delay (that is usually how it works) but generally speaking, you just never know :/

Back