• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ello mates

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    Hello everyone of PC, my name is Steven i'm 16 years old, from Oklahoma, I've been playing Pokemon since i was 6 I've played all 5 generations of Pokemon, i use a DSI and i'm happy to be a member of PC.:D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Glad to see ya here on PC, Steven! Welcome aboard. :) I too have played all five generations of the games, including the 5th generation. Which generation is your favorite, if I may ask?

I'm sure you'll like the sections we offer here, we range discussions from the older generations to the newer generations which includes Black/White 2. I hope you're anticipating in those games, because we're quite hyped! ^_^

Anyways, Steven...great to see ya and have fun exploring the forums ok! You can always PM me if you need any help getting around the forums ok. :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    i like all the generations really, so its impossible to pick :D
    each one has its own unique thing

Years
  • Welcome to the forum, Steven! :D I really like my regular DS Lite so I have no plans to replace it yet, though I'd like to have a DSi sometime in the future~

Definitely agreed with you on each generation being awesome in its own way, though my personal favorite is Hoenn and Unova. Glad to see you're happy to join, as we're just as glad to have you. :3 Go ahead and get involved in the discussions and perhaps join in on the conversations in the DCC sticky in Other Chat & Discussions if you want to just have a chat with the rest of the members.

Have fun around here! Feel free to VM me if you'd like someone to talk to; I'm always open!

Years
  • Hello everyone of PC, my name is Steven i'm 16 years old, from Oklahoma, I've been playing Pokemon since i was 6 I've played all 5 generations of Pokemon, i use a DSI and i'm happy to be a member of PC.:D

Hi Steven, I'm Hikari.

Just like you, I started loving Pokemon at a young age (I was 7 when I first watched the anime) and I have been playing the games since I was 11. I have played Generations 3-5, with 5th Gen being my fave.

You should check out the Current Generation Pokemon Gaming (for Generations 4-5) and General Pokemon Gaming Discussions (for Generations 1-3 plus spinoffs). There's loads to talk about there relating to Pokemon games.

Remember to contact a moderator if you have tough questions. I'm also free for a VM on my nice Oshawott Blue profile. (Yeah, my fave Pokemon is little Oshawott)

I'm also looking forward to B2/W2, the Australian release just got revealed and these games are gonna be cool! I love most of the new characters, especially Colress and Mei.

Have a great time and I might see you.

- Hikari10, ★ Everyday I'm derpin'... ★

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Hello everyone of PC, my name is Steven i'm 16 years old, from Oklahoma, I've been playing Pokemon since i was 6 I've played all 5 generations of Pokemon, i use a DSI and i'm happy to be a member of PC.:D

Welcome Steven my name is Diablo and I'm 18 years old residing in Australia.
    I've been playing Pokemon since I was 5 and that was Gen 2.
    I played all the gens but Gen 1 and my favourite is Gen 5 and I play on a emulator.

Hope you have a good time here and make lots of friends.

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
  • Hey there Steven. Welcome to PC!

Just out of curiosity, do you like Steel Types? ;D

I'm 14 years old in 16 days and, my home is in Australia.

I've played Gen's I - V and they are all good. I started with a Gen III game though (FireRed).

Well have fun here!

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    sorry about the late reply,i am also looking forward to bw2 and ninjagon i dont like steel i think too many pokemon have access to earthquake or a powerful fire move

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
  • It was a reference to the champion of the Hoenn Region in Ruby and Sapphire, in case you were wondering. If not, ignore this. Lol.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    lol i didnt realise until you said that,

steven the guy with the monster aggron lol

Back