• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC on YouTube: EM on YT

Years
  • So, we talked about this once along time ago but nothing ever actually came of it because it got buried under other things and forgotten about. However, I think it's time we try this again. We all know how fun EpicMafia is and it would be a great way to introduce the basics of mafia to potential future Snails. So with that in mind, we're looking for volunteers who would like to appear in an EpicMafia Youtube video.

The basic idea we're currently running with is that we'll have a chat going as the game plays out as well as the EM game and we'll record both. The chat will start with one or two non-players in it and as we die we'll gradually be able to join the chat. Or something like that.

To volunteer just state your interest and your timezone in this thread.

Years
  • It looks like this weekend (Saturday for Americans, Sunday for Oceania) will be when we do this. Not too sure on a exact time yet.

Years
  • I'd be interested. I hail from the land of the GMT-6, where wolves prowl the windswept snow and sausages run for the amusement of crowds.

YES! I WANT TO DO IT :D

I'm on GMT+8, I hope we could do this on a weekend.

My timezone is EDT and I would like to participate in this

GMT~

I'll play^^

CEST / GMT+1

I think we know the conclusion of this poll already: people come from all around the world. RIP.

yessss GMT+11

GMT -7, I believe

ye's

UTC-06:00

I'm in. GMT-3

You bet I'm in

EDT or UTC-4:00

Does about 12-14 hours from now work for all of you?

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • I have to leave at the 13 hour mark but I guess i could convince myself to wake up at 7am

Years
  • Well that's being approximate since recording depends on Klippy but if he's good to go around then it should work out.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • What's the exact time GMT for this? I just need to know so I can figure out when I need to be awake/if I'm at work.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • 5AM for me. Uhhhhh...3 hours from now? I can try to be awake. ;P A few hours later would be best for me. Like 6-7AM at least.

Back