• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Entei, Raikou, or Suicune?

Which Legendary Dog do you like the best?

• Total voters

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Suicune hands down. Competitively it shreds the metagame much more effectively than the other two. Raikou has it's good point, but not up to Suicune's par in my opinion. I've just had a lot of success with it, not to mention it looks pretty awesome. ;D

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Well I have to admit that I love suicune cause it seems so elegant and graceful..but I love ice types as well!

but Raikou has cool designs but I still have to admit that I love Suicune most.. Thats why I was so fond of crystal version *-*

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    I prefer Raikou for 2 reasons.
    1. I like electric types!
    2. If you think logically, Raikou is super effective on Suicune, and normal damage on Entei, Entei does little damage on Suicune, medium on Raikou, and Suicune does medium on Raikou and lots on Entei (However, Raikou could easily defeat Suicune with Electric attacks)

Wilow-Wisp

Ò__Ô
    Years
    I have always liked all of the dogs, but Suicune is my fav. Dont know what it is about it. Raikou is second for me. Recently I have developed a liking for it.
    By the way King Tyranitar, your sig is awesome. xD

STK

Char-bok-a!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 6, 2011
    Suicune. He's always been my favorite legendary. So beautiful, graceful, and powerful. He's the best out of the Legendary Dog trio.

Katnip

Harajuku Lover
    Years
    Raikou is by far my favorite. Even when I played Crystal I seriously neglected Suicune and spoiled Raikou. I always thought he was some sort of tiger, and boy, do I LOVE tigers. And cats.

Years
    according to me
    looks:
    1.raikou
    2.suicune
    3.entei
    battling:
    1.suicune
    2.raikou
    3.entei
    popularity:
    1.suicune
    2.raikou
    3.entei

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Raikou. Fast, perfect for cleaning weakened ones off the battlefield.

I think many people voted for Suicune because Suicune happens to be lucky. Suicune has stats placed in the right places in proper amount, with the right ability, typing and moves. Suicune has a game based on it. Suicune has nice looks. The latter two doesn't hold much water. Only if it were Raikou or Entei that has such priviledges...

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I simply prefer Raikou. He looks awesome and has a fair stable moveset. I mean Raikou learning Calm Mind?

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    Suicune.

Look-wise, I personally believe it is the least cool-looking of them (can't stand purple, and its look just annoys me overall), but has the best stats, move pool, and is overall the best competitive choice.

Raikou follows close behind, due to the fact that unlike Entei, it can sweep (provided you let it live a couple turns, which is unlikely).

Inoku Akamu

the devoted one of the earth
    Years
    I suggest that Suicune is the best legendary dog alive because it learns good moves that can help him defeat a fire type Pokemon like Entei.

Nitrous Oxide

Korporate Amerika
    Years
    Suicune is the only one I've ever liked, the other look lame in my opinion. Remember Raikou with out it's face mask thing? :paranoid:

devilicious

dream
    Years
    Entei.

It has the I'M THE ALMIGHTY LORD FROM WITHIN RESPECT ME OR DIE look, which is awesome. Raikou looks retarded and Suicune is too fabulous for me [not to mention those rage-inducing CroCunes].

Back