• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Entertaining Chit-Chat (sportsproof!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    Wait I dont know about this haha, what's the meme?

He has sort of a cult following because of how overdramatic he can be at times pertaining to his advice and to his son, Asahd. It's super sweet, though, just can be a but humorous.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Finally listened to the new Foster The People album today. Glorious stuff. Aside from the songs that were on the III EP, "Sit Next To Me" and "Lotus Eater" are great tunes. Lotus Eater has great guitar work too.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Finally listened to the new Foster The People album today. Glorious stuff. Aside from the songs that were on the III EP, "Sit Next To Me" and "Lotus Eater" are great tunes. Lotus Eater has great guitar work too.
    Hmm, I should give it a listen. Quite some time since I listened to Foster the People.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    It's the same on my end; it has been more than five years since I had last listened to these guys. I've been sticking to only a handful of bands as of late.

Years
    Seen a few movies lately.

Spiderman: Homecoming is fun and good and everyone should see it.
    Atomic Blonde is fun and good and everyone should see it.
    Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets should have been fun and good, but is a big disappointment despite looking pretty.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Valerian looked pretty good in trailers, but for some reason the main actors/chars bother me and I don't like that they market it as a 3D adventure. I probably will see it from the couch some time when i'm sick or bored.

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
    Years
    Next movie I want to see is the Dark Tower. I read and liked Stephen King's Sci-Fi series but the trailers make the movie look kind of 'out there'.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    First episode is up for free on the DisneyXD YouTube channel.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've had the episode playing on the background today while doing housework. A younger me would've loved each and every second; it wasn't bad.

Years
    Yeah, Defenders was pretty good, but I wish

Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    My bf just started up Defenders and immediately concluded that he had to watch Iron Fist before it. He tried to avoid it since he really didn't approve of the actor lol. But in the end, he said Iron Fist wasn't that bad a show as he'd thought. Yay. One day I'll finish Daredevil and move on to Jessica Jones.

Years
    All the intense whisper talking in it got to me. First episode was a slog, too. Was just hard to take coming from the high notes of the previous series. When I learned one of the producers was the guy who wrote the Electra movie I wasn't at all surprised.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'd like to get started on Defenders, but call me cheap; I need a little more reason to renew my Netflix subscription for.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back