• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Eon Ticket?

RetroFanatic

Warlock
Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2015
    Stupid idea. Nintendo seem to think that everyone lives in decently large city where a majority has a 3DS and strolls around with them outside. I live in northern europe (sweden), and we don't get many events. To make matters worse, I live in a small town with just about 1,000 people.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Anyone doing Homepass for Eon ticket? :D

What is homepass? o.o
    Is it like, leaving your 3DS on sleep mode while you're at home?
    How can you get the Eon Flute that way?

I am really curious 'cause I'm in the Philippines and there's no way for me to get one. :(

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
  • What is homepass? o.o
    Is it like, leaving your 3DS on sleep mode while you're at home?
    How can you get the Eon Flute that way?

I am really curious 'cause I'm in the Philippines and there's no way for me to get one. :(

Technically, you use your laptop/router/smartphone as a StreetPass Relay station. You get StreetPass tags worldwide from other countries utilizing StreetPass Relay. It's just called as "Home" Pass since you do it at home. You get the Eon Ticket, not the Eon Flute.

And btw, hi kapwa Filipino* :D

*Hi fellow Filipino (for nonspeakers)

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Technically, you use your laptop/router/smartphone as a StreetPass Relay station. You get StreetPass tags worldwide from other countries utilizing StreetPass Relay. It's just called as "Home" Pass since you do it at home. You get the Eon Ticket, not the Eon Flute.

And btw, hi kapwa Filipino* :D

*Hi fellow Filipino (for nonspeakers)

...I don't get it. Do we just leave our 3DS on sleep mode with the wifi on or something? Or do we leave our 3DS/game on while connected with wifi? Do we need to tweek something with our laptop/smartphone/router?

Currently, when I go online with my 3DS, I can see many passersby from many countries. So am I set to go?

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
  • It's like getting SpotPass tags. You're connected to the internet, but instead of getting SpotPass, you'll get StreetPass tags from all over the world. And yes, you'll do some tweaking.

RandomDSdevel

The EXP-Grinding Trainer
    Years
  • So…any news about where the best places to get the Eon Ticket will be in the US? I hope there's one in Indianapolis, 'cause I only live just a little over an hour north of there on US 931; having to go to Chicago would be a bit of a logistical nightmare for my family (it'd over twice as long to get there without the interstate traffic I'd need to fight to get there!)

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
  • So…any news about where the best places to get the Eon Ticket will be in the US? I hope there's one in Indianapolis, 'cause I only live just a little over an hour north of there on US 931; having to go to Chicago would be a bit of a logistical nightmare for my family (it'd over twice as long to get there without the interstate traffic I'd need to fight to get there!)

Unlike Pokemon UK website, Pokemon US page does not display the places where you could get Eon Ticket =/ I guess it would be distributed on NY event (forgot name). I hope PC people would setup home Street Pass Relays for Eon Ticket. I'd gladly do it all day if I did get that.

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • My sister has Omega Ruby, so I'm thinking of just trading her my extra Latias for a Latios, which I don't have yet.

Maybe depending on your version, these guys will be available on GTS?

Years
  • Hey guys, sorry if I'm the 156th person to ask this question but. Once I'm in one of those GAME stores that will be distributing the EON Ticket, how do I get it?

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2015
    Wait so how do you get Eon Ticket? Do you streetpass someone with the game? If so my brother and I can street pass each other.

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Japan recently had a serial code distribution for the Eon Ticket. I sure hope the US will also get other means to obtain this item. :( Here's to hoping! ^_^

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • Wait so how do you get Eon Ticket? Do you streetpass someone with the game? If so my brother and I can street pass each other.

Pretty sure you have to streetpass someone with the game who has the Eon ticket.

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • Japan recently had a serial code distribution for the Eon Ticket. I sure hope the US will also get other means to obtain this item. :( Here's to hoping! ^_^

I like how the country that would make the best use of StreetPass got a serial distribution, maybe with the exception of Singapore or South Korea.

And here we are in 'Murica with farmland as far as the eye can see.

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
  • Doing HomePass and still no luck with Eon Ticket. I get a lot of tags, but OR/AS tags aren't recognized. I see a lot of people playing ORAS, but cannot get their SP data =/

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
    Years
  • Doing HomePass and still no luck with Eon Ticket. I get a lot of tags, but OR/AS tags aren't recognized. I see a lot of people playing ORAS, but cannot get their SP data =/

Im having the same issue. Ive tried a good 30 macs and only 1 SP for ORAS.
    I just want the eon.:(

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2014
    Anybody In Belfast Got The Ticket? I Have Had 2 Streetpasses in like 3 months :( GAME in Belfast advised me that the Ambassador did not show up on 29th as i stood in a queue for 45 mins!! And then switched their phone line off for Black friday weekend!! Homepass is a no go as i cant root my HTC and laptop is so old its running on steam!!

Back