• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Espeon or Umbreon?

Espeon or Umbreon

• Espeon

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • I perfer just eevee

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 9, 2016
they used to be tied for number 6, but for some reason, Umbreon shot way up on my list (i can't decide between it or Chiko anymore for 1st place)
Umbreon, but Espeon makes it in my top 15

HiroUey

Pokemon Master of Masters!
Years
Umbreon, its better for me gamplay-wise, plus i just think its better, after playing coliseum i just got real irritated with Espeon

Apostrophe

Everybody do the search dance!
Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2010
Espeon, probably. I've never found much of a use for Dark-types.

.Chocolate.

n_n no.
Years
Oh geez I can't choose...xD;
Everyone's picking Espeon.n_n I love Espeon, but I think I'd rather stick with Umbreon. It has better attacks. Although for defense, I'd pick an Espeon.xD;

I'm not sure with this one.xD

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
Umbreon. Looks a lot cooler and would kick espeons butt any day of the week.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
I like them equally but I would use Umbreon before I would Espeon in battle

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 28, 2023
Easy, Umbreon. I always get an Umbreon for some reason... probably because it takes me an entire day to get Eevee's happiness high. And then I'm stuck training it at night. xD

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Feb 26, 2010
anybody else think that Espeon would look way way cooler if it had Umbreon's color scheme?

Back