• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Euisine

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Eusine is a character in Pokemon Crystal and hg/ss who is chasing Suicune around. You will meet him throughout your Pokemon journey making... comments about Suicune. You will also battle him in Cianwood City. However, if you lose to him, you can't rebattle him. After you capture Suicune, you will never see him again. I believe in Crystal though, you can meet him at Tin Tower after encountering Ho-oh.

What did you think of Eusine. Honestly, his obsession with Suicune is really creepy.

Years
    • Seen today
    He makes me feel guilty for boxing Suicune.

There's a man whose devoted his entire life to catching it, but it chooses the trainer who tosses it in the box and forgets it exists.

milcute

a sweet melody~
    Years
    I never understood the point of Eusine. I found him creepy though. Leave Suicune alone!

Back