• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Eusine Chasing Suicune??

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
Years
  • While Eusine is chasing Suicune, you saw Suicune, right? Before going to route 25, Do you think that you will battle it? Before you thought that you will battle it, did you recorded a vid?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I knew beforehand how one would catch Suicune because when moderating HGSS when the games came out in Japan I was compiling all the info and all. XD It was surprising for me to find out it was in Kanto though...

I didn't feel any need to film the catching of it though. =p

Garrabutártulo

A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
    Years
  • I did not record a vid. I don't know what else to write im new and I want to get 15 posts.
    I lol'd XD

I didn't record a vid, and I don't know why anyone would do it. I mean... do you keep videos of every legendary you catch? I don't see the point in it.

pokemon heart gold

The Remake of Pokemon Gold!
    Years
  • I do know that i was trying to get Misty's number but instead i met Suicune... Didn't record it though. I don't see the point in recording it :P

NatureKeeper

I didn't film anything. And since my curiosity spoiled most of the game with GCPM11's videos, I knew he was coming.

Generation VI and Pokémon Grey are not getting spoiled, hopefully.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I don't have the equipment to film it. And if I was gonna do a video it would be of some boss battle instead.

But yeah, at first I was wondering why Suicune hadn't challenged me by the time I got to the Elite Four, but then I started seeing it around Kanto and figured it made its way over there and I would battle it late in the game.

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
  • I was following the steps to battle Suicune that you use in Crystal Version (in which you could face it before the 8th Gym). When I went to the Tin Bell Tower, I was like: "Whaaat? Why isn't Suicune here!?" I was a little disappointed when I discovered you fought it on a random hill in Kanto. The Bell Tower seems like a more appropriate place for the battle.

Flashmeteor

Awkward silences are the best.
    Years
  • I thought I might battle it yes... But I never make videos of anything I do.

But I feel sorry for poor Eusine as I don't even like Suicune, yet I have to be the one to catch it.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • Nope, I don't video anything. owo;; And I never knew I would be battling Suicune. >u<;;; (But I still managed to capture Suicune in a quick ball. c:)

Years
  • But I feel sorry for poor Eusine as I don't even like Suicune, yet I have to be the one to catch it.

Exactly my feelings. Poor Eusine! As for video records, no. I don't see why doing it...

Spoiler:

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • I wish I can just outright give one of my event shiny suicunes to Eusine... I literally have 6 of these... (actually each of the shiny beasts) from restarting my friend's game over and over :surprised: (He allowed me to, since it was his playthrough cartridge)

PikachuGuy

THOSE CHU'Z
    Years
  • Ah, I can remember my battle with Suicune. I got down to my last Ultra Ball and caught it (after chucking 30 of them). Now it's rotting in a pc at level 41. I take it out every once in a while to let it breath and fool around. I didn't film it though. If I were to film a battle, it would probably be a battle with Red or Lance or some of the E4 and Gym Leaders.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • I knew you would find it in Route 25, due to me checking everything beforehand. Of course, I kind of expected it to be at Burned Tower, the place where you first meet it.

Back