• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen EV training guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I read throught the Pokerus bit, but I'm still not 100% sure.

My Garchomp has it, so if I put it in a box it will spread to other Pokemon? Then when can I take it out because I'd like to use it...

Kota

Years
    OK.

Now counting you want this Riolu to evolve and be strong.

The nature CALM increses Special Defenese. So, EV training it in SP. Def will help. It also lowers attack so make sure you EV train Special Attack to. Then there is always the choice of Speed and Sp. Atk for a strong sweeping pokemon.

Tell me what you prefer. Sp. Def and Sp. Atk. Or Speed and Sp. Atk?

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Is there any other good place to train HP? The one next to pastoria takes ages
    South from Solaceon there's a cowgirl with 5 Bidoofs, you can battle her with the VS Seeker over and over again. If you have the Power Weight and Pokérus you'll get 50 HP EVs for each battle.

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    Is there any other good place to train HP? The one next to pastoria takes ages
    I'm working on that. I'm checking places where Wild HP-EV Pokémon appear.

South from Solaceon there's a cowgirl with 5 Bidoofs, you can battle her with the VS Seeker over and over again. If you have the Power Weight and Pokérus you'll get 50 HP EVs for each battle.
    That's a good choice, though I think training with trainers takes more time because of the VS Seeker and everything. And they won't always accept your battle.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Possibly where just HP EV pokemon appears, Im sick of getting disturbed by other pokes, Thanks again Shiny Umbreon

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    What EVs do you get from the rout right above solacetown (ponytas, mime jr.s, Kricketunes and chanseys)??

Years
    My Garchomp's Pokerus has still not spreaded, even after battling at least 30-40 times in the wild and in battles.

What's going on?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back