• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen EV Training Surprises

Bart Crab

Time and some freedom...
Years
  • Has anyone EV trained a Pokemon and when it leveled up, BANG! a stat just went up by a lot?

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2013
    Yes, had like a +11 attack gain on a level 70 Rayquaza once. EV trained in a low level Pokemon area.

Bart Crab

Time and some freedom...
    Years
  • well, i used route 201, 202 and orebough mine to ev train my cresselia and when it leveled up it got +35 in hp, +17 in def and +15 SP. Def, this is because finished ev training in 1 level. :)

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • When I EV trained my Porygon-Z in Speed(at the trophy garden), its speed was raised by 30something one level. I was like o.O OMFG lol

masterlink

bring it on!
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    i got a plus 15 on 1 level up then another plus 17! really awsome!

Mayfan24

Pokemon Trader
    Years
  • i feel sad right now, the highest gain in any stat is my Blissey at 7 in HP, the second highest is machamp +6 in attack.

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
  • I think the highest i've ever gained was about 60 when I EV trained a Mewtwo in Special Attack or speed.

I was quite surprised to see such a high number. xD

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
  • My Luxray's been getting a consistent +6 in either Attack or Speed, but that's not much.

There's a screenshot on a Facebook group that has somebody's Gallade leveling to 96 and getting a +50 in Attack and +63 in Sp. Def. The poster also said that it was rare candied to 95 and EV trained from there.

Pokemafia

Ev for atack+spec atak use unkown in ruins of alph.

Bart Crab

Time and some freedom...
    Years
  • you know what, i switch trained my hoppip to get the evs, but i didn't realize that it only get half as much with switch training, so i had to get another hoppip. :(

Back