• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Evening All

Years
  • Hello, and welcome to the site. I wasn't even born when Red and Blue came out, and as such I've only been a fan since Gen V. Hope you enjoy your time on this site.

Years
  • Yay for more longtime Pokemon fans! Welcome to the forums, Dawn.

I've been into Pokemon for around 15 years now, so a fairly good chunk of my life so far. My love with Pokemon started thanks to the anime and I pretty much became a huge Pikachu fangirl at the time, but these days it seems like that all changes because I have had lots of new faves since then. If you are interested in a good place to start here, we have various sections relating to Pokemon discussions so feel free to check them out and see what interests you.

Also, what else do you like aside from Pokemon? Never hurts to get to know the new people here, and it can open up potential new friends for you. Well, I'm sure you enjoy your stay here and feel free to contact any staff members if you need help or you can always leave me a message if you want to talk. But best of all, enjoy yourself. Cheers!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Hello there, welcome to the community. It's good to have a new member who's also an old school fan. Maybe someday we can chat abot our memories related to pokemon, as I am a fan since back then too. I hope you have a good time here.

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
    Years
  • I've never been one for fancy forums on the internet, but I really like this. The 17th will be my one-year anniversary (I guess you could say) and I'm glad I made the decision to join last year.

You might be someone joining to get access to the internet's best user-created hacks, but you could also just want to discuss Pokemon. I recommend the Challenge subsection of the board, which breathed new life into the games I've played many times over.

This is a cool place and you'll like it. Come everyday, come once a month, you'll find yourself enjoying it.

EDIT: I should mention that I'm fond of the old games and like talking about them, but I'm not someone who neglects the new games because they aren't Gen 1.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Eyyy! Horaay for fellow Gen 1 starter fans indeed; I've been playing since Gen 1 myself while watching the anime, and weren't those good times? I remember when pokemon was everywhere, like from cereals, to stickers, and to anything else, hehe. :3

But yeah, you're indeed able to chat with fellow fans about different aspects about pokemon here, in which it's all up to you to explore, pal! Mmm, and yeah, hopefully we'll see more of each other and learn more about you. =)

Cheerio, and have a grand time! Love to see you again. <33

Years
  • Hey, thanks for the welcomes everyone! =)

@Hikamaru: Things I'm interesting in other than Pokemon? Well, gaming-wise, I'm also a huge fan of the Sonic and Ace Attorney series. I also love writing and graphic design. Maybe I'll post a few of those on the forums. =)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hey, thanks for the welcomes everyone! =)

@Hikamaru: Things I'm interesting in other than Pokemon? Well, gaming-wise, I'm also a huge fan of the Sonic and Ace Attorney series. I also love writing and graphic design. Maybe I'll post a few of those on the forums. =)

Gods, you like Ace Attorney too?! What's your favourite game?

Mine is Trials and Tribulations, of course. :3

Years
  • Oh, a fellow Ace Attorney fan? Awesome!

Strangely enough, I've actually found the most enjoyment in Investigations. Maybe it's just because Edgeworth is my favorite character in the series and I just enjoy playing as him? xD

Haven't played Trials and Tribulations though. I do want to however. Very much so.

Back