• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ever had a dream about pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2015
    When I was 8 or 9 I had a dream that Jesse and James broke into my school bus, kicked the driver out (he was mean, anyway), and then drove off with everyone else still on board. That's the only one I can remember right now, but I wanna have more. Maybe I'll look into lucid dreaming.

Years
    Hehe that sounds like a very funny dream!

I recall one dream I had some point between ages 6-8 in which... Uh... Y'know i don't really remember the premise of it, other than that it starred a Growlithe. I was watching it in third person and it was like a video game where Growlithe explored forested areas and gathered treasures. I was young and dreamt in video games a lot of the time, and I think that dream was a desire for a game where you could play as Pokemon. Good thing several years later Pokemon Mystery Dungeon released. ^_^

Most recently I had a dream that was nothing more than me and Mega Altaria drifting about in the clouds, colored in rich warm hues from the sunset.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    When I was 8 or 9 I had a dream that Jesse and James broke into my school bus, kicked the driver out (he was mean, anyway), and then drove off with everyone else still on board. That's the only one I can remember right now, but I wanna have more. Maybe I'll look into lucid dreaming.

OMGG they were in my dream too as well when i was like 7!!
    Jessie, James and Meowth were standing in my garden, talking to each other, and I kept walking beside them so they notice me.. which they didnt LOL

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2016
    I had a sad review of latios and latias in their happiest moments and then latios's death in my dream just a couple days ago, actually.

Warspirit

be nice to nice ❤️
    Years
    I actually did last night. I had a dream a caught a shiny "nuzlocke" and it was an orange bird like thing with a long neck. This dream was connected to other dreams but the Pokemon part... I was walking around in the tall grass and a shiny blue pokemon hopped out at me but I didn't get it. Then a shiny "nuzlocke" appeared and I tried to catch it by making my Pidgeot use fly but it was a OHKO >_> So I was all sad and wanted to go back in time to catch it again but I couldn't. Anyway, a few moments later when I went back out into the tall grass, another shiny nuzlocke appeared and I actually caught it this time.

PokéMew1

Pokémon Fuchsia
    Years
    I had a dream about that old pokemon commerical where that bus driver got all the pokemon into the bus then crushed all the pokemon and the bus in to a gameboy color...
    Well yeah I had a dream about that bus driver did that to me and my cousin (both loved pokemon) except there were no actual POKEMON in the dream...
    But it was from the pokemon commercial so hey, it could count.

kyuubi93

What a bother
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2018
    Why yes, I had a dream last night where my older sister and I were spies, and we each had partner Pokemon. Mine was Pikachu :3

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    I had a dream just last night I was playing my Alpha Sapphire game and found a shiny Poochyena, unfortunatly OHKOing it, by right after found some other shiny and caught it. Both at Victory Road.. That made my night.

I've probably had other stupid Pokemon related dreams as well but I can't recall any right now. XD

Years
    Rarely do I ever have dreams relating to Pokemon, but when I do, they never seem to make sense. Take today for example- I fell asleep when I got home from work, so naturally, I was still in work mode when I started dreaming. I can't remember what exactly I was doing to start my dream, but all of a sudden there was a Totodile running around my workplace, and there was a wild goose chase after it. No one was able to catch it, since anytime someone got close, it would spray water on the floor, causing them to slip. While my dream kind of faded off after that, I'm guessing that it was Ash's Totodile in my dream, seeing how mischievous it was.

I really wish that I would've had that dream at night rather than when I was taking a quick nap, since the dream didn't seem to last very long. That, and I only dream about Pokemon related stuff every couple of months (if that), so I won't be dreaming about Pokemon again for a long time, which is a shame.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've definitely had a couple of Pokémon dreams before, yeah. They were rather enjoyable!

If I remember right, my most recent would have to be the one I've had about six to seven months back; in this dream, it was summertime, and I was out with couple of my buddies for picnicking. Under a tree, I found myself playing Pokémon Emerald on my phone (via an emulator of sorts, possibly), as there wasn't much to do (likely would have hanged around with others, but they seemed to have been laying down with eyes closed, so I probably did not want to disturb).

Aside from above, I also remember a dream where I was in the anime (an episode of Advanced Generation season, to be precise; back then, I was heavily addicted to their anime series, as their content were more interesting to me than they are now), battling against May in a contesting center of sorts. It was fun. Sadly, I don't believe I ever got to finish, since I wound up waking up mid-way through the match.

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
    Years
    I have a pokemon dream when i was 10 in which i was travelling johto region with my pokemons(through i love the johto series of pokemon when i was 10).
    suddenly a wild pikachu appeared and shock me with a powerful thunderbolt :P and then i got faint(unconscious). Sadly my Father woke me :(.After that i had never dreamed of Pokemon Anime -_-

Back