• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Ever screamed because of your D/P/P?

Ever screamed because of your D/P/P?

• Total voters

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    Two words: CYRUS' GYARADOS. I despise that thing. Stupid faster-than-my-Magnet-Rising-Magnezone Earthquake-spammer.

Awww :(
    I just take Gyarados' out with a well-hit Thunder. :P

Lucians Bronzong and Cynthia's Garchomp KOed me with that move. Bronzong is only weak to fire and Earthquake 1HKOS my Rapidash [lack of fire types in D/P/Pt. GRRR!!!!!]

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    i have a couple of times lol.. one time i turned accidently turned off my game right after i beat cynthia it took me a while to get to her and beat her for the first time

BiZNicK

Stop looking at me.
    Years
    When I'm busting my a** to kill a gym leader/E4's pokemon and I lower it's HP allllllll the way down, ONLY for their trainer to use full restore -_-!!! cheaters

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    Well, it's impossible not to scream in a video game like this one, since there are so many tense moments, like the Elite Four, shiny-hunting, legendary-capturing and so on. I can't actually say an exact time when I screamed, but I'm sure I did once or twice.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    When I'm busting my a** to kill a gym leader/E4's pokemon and I lower it's HP allllllll the way down, ONLY for their trainer to use full restore -_-!!! cheaters

Well, I don't mind it so much because then they have one less Full Restore and whatnot to use on the other Pokémon!

Pikachu-dance!

Tepig, Snivy, Oshawott :)
    Years
    When i got to arcade star Dahlia for the first time and sahe KO'd my whole team in one hit for each of my pokemon because she got to go first that scream and almost send me into a long chain of the F word.

AlphaMightyena

A Mightyena Fapper
    Years
    i alway's end up breaking my chains! Thanks to those birds!

I Screemed so loudly i made a mini earthquake and cracked a window.

But it payed off when i got a shiny Zapdos.

nohakman

Fear the Cadian Lucario!
    Years
    in diamond i accidentally killed Dialga.
    then i remembered that the last time i saved was before i entered Mt. Cornet.

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
    Years
    Haha, not SCREAMED, but I did get angry a few times because of it, like when I was trying not to waste my Masterball on Giratina and it kept breaking out of every single thing I threw at it. But I got it eventually (:

.hack

skunkape
    Years
    My little brother released my Shiny Chimchar but luckily he didn't save so still had it when I next went on, but for a secound I went ape sh!t

VictorP1

Dialga Tamer
    Years
    Well, it's impossible not to scream in a video game like this one, since there are so many tense moments, like the Elite Four, shiny-hunting, legendary-capturing and so on. I can't actually say an exact time when I screamed, but I'm sure I did once or twice.
    So many screams, so little remebrence...
    Well, I don't mind it so much because then they have one less Full Restore and whatnot to use on the other Pokémon!
    They use 1 on each Pokemon, no more than that, but it still gets me P***ed off!
    i alway's end up breaking my chains! Thanks to those birds!

I Screemed so loudly i made a mini earthquake and cracked a window.

But it payed off when i got a shiny Zapdos.
    I tell everyone I see that gets angry when a legendary bird breaks the chain to do this, and, you did it, A SHINY ZAPADOS!!!
    in diamond i accidentally killed Dialga.
    then i remembered that the last time i saved was before i entered Mt. Cornet.
    My head = boom when that happens!
    My little brother released my Shiny Chimchar but luckily he didn't save so still had it when I next went on, but for a secound I went ape sh!t
    HOW COULD YOU GET A SHINY CHIMCHAR???

Time for another screaming moment by me!!!

Cave + 2 steps = Zubat * infinity!!! I WILL HAVE MY VENGANCE ZUBATS OF THE CAVE!!!

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Um, the starter you recieve from Rowan can be shiny, you know.

Also, I have frequent bouts of talking to myself when playing Platinum. "Okay... one more level... NO! I'm almost at the end of Victory Road! Well... maybe if I switch Minamimoto (Rhyperior) out of the first slot for a while... train Gastromach (Garchomp)... 'til I get out... yeah, that's what I'll do." Quoted from my own mouth.

Cнαяcнιc

Banned
    Years
    Trying to catch legendary Pokémon and not wanting to use my Master Ball has really drove me insane many times, to the near point of screaming haha.

But nah I never have SCREAMED, I am 16 now haha, but I have cried playing the old ones in stress when I was younger.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2009
    I didn't scream out loud about it, but I did in my head. I was on the last battle before the 2nd time you fight the Tower Brain (Forgot his name...), and we were both on our last Pokemon (I had a Scizor, forgot the opponent's), I was on about 14 HP, and my opponent was on full. I used Bullet Punch, and OHKO the enemy. Then what happens?.... MY LIFE ORB %$@*ING KILLS ME. Sadness =[

ReiXMinako

緑な美奈子
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    I definitely wanted to scream whenever I lost at any of the battle frontier facilities after a long win streak. I swear they resort to cheating when it gets near the end. How else could my attacks miss every single time while the opponents attacks are always critical hits! hahaha

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Yes, lots. I screamed because my brother had taken my DS without permission and played the whole Pearl game for me.

And when I was catching Giratina in my English Platinum. D: Bad times, bad times...

Pheonix987

Nyan, nyan, myancology...
    Years
    no...?

These aren't very good reasons, but here they are:

1.When do horrible in the visual part of a contest, I realize that i did not save before the contest, so i had to go through the rest of the contests. and repeat over and over. i never learn.

2.I found a quagsire in the pastoria marsh. i threw 48973855736948739892832 mud balls and i threw a safari ball, but 3 shakes was the most that ball i can manage. i almost threw my ds on the floor.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    When I was trying to find another Nosepass in Mt. Coronet; I accidentally KO'd the first one when I was trying to lower its HP, sigh. It took a while xD At several points I actually screamed: "NO CHINGLING, YOU ARE NOT A NOSEPASS. GO. AWAY." And then I felt bad because Chingling is cute. >.>

Back