• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Ever showed off your platinum team to anyone?

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
Years
  • no seriously have you?
    i just got my shaymin and put it with my original team and i went around after school showing my friends. they play platinum too and one of my friends got so mad at me cause i had shaymin and he didnt, that he slapped my DS out of my hand.
    i guess i had that coming. but still, its fun to show off cool pokemon

Gimmepienow

Man-Eating Diglett!
    Years
  • Yeah, I have a gimmick of beating the game with just four pokemon and I call it the 1337 Four (don't worry if you don't get the joke, most people don't)
    I like showing them off for fun and saying how they can't beat my team. Cause all my friends are noobs at Pokemon

lv.100 Lugia

pσkєnєrds
    Years
  • I've never shown my pokemon team since I have like 10 pokemon teams so I could beat my friends all the time when we vs.

Battles Won:700 Battles Lost:60
    So yeah :D

IceSage

Sage of Ice
    Years
  • I've never had the opportunity to "show off" Pokemon. Although, it would be interesting to do so at some point... to people who don't even care. Like, on the train.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
  • Bleuf, yeah. I got Shaymin and Darkrai and got all exited about it, and my friends were like "What? Oh, she's going on about Pokemon again..."

They do not approve of my love for Pokemon. ^_^
    xX

Xathnan

the traveling breeder
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    i only do when i know its pokemon that i have ev trained since the begining of the game most of the time my starter

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • I have a few times before, but usually its to make my friends jealous sort of but other times it to show how strong my team is.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I had the chance to on the bus! Someone wanted to battle me for the first time since...1999? xDD But I didn't have Platinum with me, nor is my team ready. :C

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Uhh...i'd love to, but i'd be murdered, tossed off a bridge, then shunned by everyone around.

darkjalis

Champion.
    Years
  • Same.Though my friends r pretty good at pokemon.My great friend Patrick.HE IS AWSOME AT IT!We r membars of a wi-fi team.Well we used to be.

Years
  • I realize now that I'm so lucky that all of my friends are obsessed with Pokemon like I am =P
    But I don't really "show off" . . we just tell each other what we have, admire it, then move on
    The only time I think I ever really showed off is with my really strong Celebi I used to defeat the E4 . .
    Although it's not that impressive because I got it in a trade =P

Back