• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Evolved Forms and Pre-Evolved Forms YOU would like to see!!!

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2009
    Greetings all,

Sometimes, there's something just out of place in the Pokemon world. Like Pokemon who just seem all by themslelves.

Take Kangaskhan for instance. What in the world is in it's pouch? A baby Kangaskhan or a pre-evolved form of it not yet named?

What about Mawile? Such a small Pokemon yet nothing to evolve into.

I think you get the jist of what I'm saying. Now it's your turn. Which new Pokemon would you introduce to compliment an already existing Pokemon?

roacherman

Time Guardian
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    God I hate dunsparce, and they already gave magikarp an evolution, isnt that enough?

Damn I can't think of a pokemon with an evolution. More than 90% already have evolutions. I guess since I cant think of anyother one then Id like to either see Skarmory or Spinda get evolutions

Ayselipera

Well the pinsir thread got me thinking that pinsir needs an evolution.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • I think it would be interesting to see a pre-evo or evo for ditto. (They got a evo for grimer so why not one for ditto?)

Only other one i can think of is a pre evo for tauros.

Years
  • Well the pinsir thread got me thinking that pinsir needs an evolution.
    Pinsir DOES need an evo.

-What about a Kangaskhan prevo? I mean, it's in Kangaskhan's sprite!
    -Here's hoping that Notched-ear-Pichu gets an alternate evo. Lol @ Raichu.
    -Stantler?
    -Maybe Houndoom? I wish he/she was bulkier and overall better, that's all.
    -Pachirisu evo.
    -Swellow evo- hey, all the other birds got a second evo!
    -Steel type Eevee. Metaleon FTW.

Too lazy to think of more. :P

Last edited:

lavaoutpour

Scizor Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2013
    I think that they should give pinsir a pre evo

I also think that they should make a fighting version of eevee

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
  • Baby Kangaskan should have a separate sprite from the adult Kangaskan, as well as some other pokes, suck as Skarmory and Syther. Pinsir and Banette should have evolutions maybe, if only to balance them out with their coutnerparts.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2022
    Dunsparce... I just want Game Freak to turn that adorably useless creature into something to be feared.

Dunsparce --> A Feathered Serpent(Quetzacoatl?) like Evolution ( What Dunsparce is originally based from) Munmarcxii ? MMXII is Roman numerals for 2012.

Miltank/Tauros Pre Evolution that would look more like Miltank if Female and more like Tauros if Male, kind of like the Nidoran line.

Stantler needs a pre evolution and an evolution, both based from a fawn and the extinct Irish Elk. Probably called Fawnly and Irikandler.

Xatu needs a Dark/Psychic evolution that is reminiscent of a Meso American Aztec Priest mixed with a Catholic Priest uniform.

Quilfish should get an evolution on par with Tentacruel.

Sunflora should get an evolution ,that evolved with the Fire Stone ,would be Grass/Fire. Maybe Plantaenova, for Plantae is Latin for Plant , and Nova is derived from the Supernova explosions of stars.

I think Skitty is the next Eevee and should get Metal, Fire ,and Water Evolutions, which I would name Argencatty, Ingnicatty ,and Tempeskatty with Argen short for silver in Latin, Ignite ,and Temepst ,or storm.

That's about it .

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    Smeargle needs a cute pre-evo, just because it'd be adorable ;o;
    So does sneasel U:<

WTF Kangaskhan should already have a preevo, i mean, its got a freakin baby in its pouch D:

Eevee should get a ghost evolution, Steel, and flying
    Pachirisu needs an evolution
    so does Pinser.

thats all i can think of :>

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
    Years
  • A Magikarp pre-evolution. It only learns one attack, which deals no damage to the opponent and and hurts itself.

LOL That would be EPIC win/lose. Whichever!

Dunsparce... I just want Game Freak to turn that adorably useless creature into something to be feared.

I agree. Except for the adorable part. I think it's kinda creepy... Such a rare yet useless Pokemon needs some recognition... Something more feared than a hybrid between Dragonite, Mewtwo, the legendary birds and beasts, Lugia, Ho-oh, Dialga, Palkia, Arceus, Darkrai, Groudon, Kyogre, Salamence, Tyranitar, Rayquaza, Deoxys, and just about every other legendary or uber combined... LOL

Well the pinsir thread got me thinking that pinsir needs an evolution.

Pinsir DOES need an evolution. In gen1 it was one of the best bugs... but now it's kinda... lame. in comparison to things like Scizor and Yanmega... or pretty much anything...... lol point is, Scyther always pwnd it, and Scy got an evo. so Pinsir should get an evo that will pwn scizor. like a bug/fire evo!! lol that's kida awkward... maybe bug/fighting. lol

Dunsparce --> A Feathered Serpent(Quetzacoatl?) like Evolution ( What Dunsparce is originally based from) Munmarcxii ? MMXII is Roman numerals for 2012.

Miltank/Tauros Pre Evolution that would look more like Miltank if Female and more like Tauros if Male, kind of like the Nidoran line.

Stantler needs a pre evolution and an evolution, both based from a fawn and the extinct Irish Elk. Probably called Fawnly and Irikandler.

Xatu needs a Dark/Psychic evolution that is reminiscent of a Meso American Aztec Priest mixed with a Catholic Priest uniform.

Quilfish should get an evolution on par with Tentacruel.

Sunflora should get an evolution ,that evolved with the Fire Stone ,would be Grass/Fire. Maybe Plantaenova, for Plantae is Latin for Plant , and Nova is derived from the Supernova explosions of stars.

I think Skitty is the next Eevee and should get Metal, Fire ,and Water Evolutions, which I would name Argencatty, Ingnicatty ,and Tempeskatty with Argen short for silver in Latin, Ignite ,and Temepst ,or storm.

That's about it .

2012FTL
    i kinda believe it, kinda not... but i certainly don't want it to happen. lol *doesn't wanna die* XD

but nidoran male and female are two SEPARATE lines... but i kinda get your point. ^^
    it would be cool tho. cause those 2 SHOULD be related!
    in that sense, they're kinda like hitmonlee/chan...

I like the stantler family ideas. lol ^^

I think that might scare me a bit... the xatu evo thing...

oooh Quilfish: the slightly more useful water-type dunsparce!!! rare pokemon which can be easily forgotten! (not to mention both are found in swarms in gsc)

Sunflora idea is pretty cool... but Grass/fire is kinda... eh. ^^;; but it WOULD be cool

I like the skitty idea! in many young female pokemon fan minds (including my own) skitty is kinda the next eevee in terms of cuteness... but some people are already thinking there are too many eeveelutions... another eevee-like poke might cause a whole war. lol not literally, but you get it, right??

just so you know, pokemon name are usually 10 letters or less, right?
    (such as Feraligatr instead of Feraligator)

Ev Trainer X

Your average insane gamer
    Years
  • Absol, for sure. Give it both a pre-evolution and an evolution. And make it's evolved form the first Dark and Psychic type. Unless there's already one. I can't remember.

Season

Garden Gladiator
    Years
  • Kecleon. I would love to see what it could turn into. It's an interesting Pokemon with a lot to work with.
    I have a feeling we will see a Kangaskahn pre-evolution in the next generation. There's such a high demand for one and it would be incredibly simple to make. Infact, I sort of wonder why they haven't made one yet.

Lucariotoes

Ah-woo.
    Years
  • That's a tough one... I can definitely opt for a Pinsir evolution. Chatot apparently isn't that good, but I really like it. Maybe give it one, too?

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • i wanna see a legendary evolve but so far none dont seem too

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2022
    LOL That would be EPIC win/lose. Whichever!

I agree. Except for the adorable part. I think it's kinda creepy... Such a rare yet useless Pokemon needs some recognition... Something more feared than a hybrid between Dragonite, Mewtwo, the legendary birds and beasts, Lugia, Ho-oh, Dialga, Palkia, Arceus, Darkrai, Groudon, Kyogre, Salamence, Tyranitar, Rayquaza, Deoxys, and just about every other legendary or uber combined... LOL

Pinsir DOES need an evolution. In gen1 it was one of the best bugs... but now it's kinda... lame. in comparison to things like Scizor and Yanmega... or pretty much anything...... lol point is, Scyther always pwnd it, and Scy got an evo. so Pinsir should get an evo that will pwn scizor. like a bug/fire evo!! lol that's kida awkward... maybe bug/fighting. lol

2012FTL
    i kinda believe it, kinda not... but i certainly don't want it to happen. lol *doesn't wanna die* XD

but nidoran male and female are two SEPARATE lines... but i kinda get your point. ^^
    it would be cool tho. cause those 2 SHOULD be related!
    in that sense, they're kinda like hitmonlee/chan...

I like the stantler family ideas. lol ^^

I think that might scare me a bit... the xatu evo thing...

oooh Quilfish: the slightly more useful water-type dunsparce!!! rare pokemon which can be easily forgotten! (not to mention both are found in swarms in gsc)

Sunflora idea is pretty cool... but Grass/fire is kinda... eh. ^^;; but it WOULD be cool

I like the skitty idea! in many young female pokemon fan minds (including my own) skitty is kinda the next eevee in terms of cuteness... but some people are already thinking there are too many eeveelutions... another eevee-like poke might cause a whole war. lol not literally, but you get it, right??

just so you know, pokemon name are usually 10 letters or less, right?
    (such as Feraligatr instead of Feraligator)

Skitty evolutions would be neat if they only had five more , perhaps having all the types that the Eeveelutions had up to GSC times.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
    Years
  • A pre-evo of Tropius, like, a baby Brachiosaur?

Mawile too. His/her evo would be.. Gardevoir/Gallade-like?

About Tropius' prevo... maybe something like Torzach's Tropie? (It's a hack with good fakemon.) That's really the only kind of thing I can imagine as a Tropius prevo... maybe because I've followed that project (which is on hold right now) for a long time, LOL

Back