• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ewan

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011

no I didn't decline it, I was completely working on it >.>
    Ewan

Ewan

tell if you didn't like it, I'll change it. :]

So I'm full for a while. No more request atm.

Sorry >< I didn't know
    WOWEE!! That looks amazing Rem!! Thank you soooooo (x9876) much, I'ma go sig it right now (:
    <33

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Oh, thank god. xD

Erm, I don't know if I can post this, but just a question. What does Ewan mean? Unless its in the first post and I'm simpily posting SPAM. >.>

And also, just a pointer, you might wanna edit the first post and edit your name. ^^

And thanks again, Reminiscing. xD
    lolz it means whatever. lolz porbably I'll edit it later...my internet is running so slowwlly I don't know why.
    Ewan

Ewan

Ewan

the rest will be done tomorrow.

patch.

listen what I say, oh
    Years
    OHMAIGAWSHIAMALIVE-

I'm so, so sorry Rem! I died over here at PC, then came back to life, then forgot about this, then sort of half-died, then got buried with schoolwork, then found the wandering thread, then saw this thread and I was like: "OHSHI-"

So, I'm here, and I'll do requests now. I'm really, really sorry. D:

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    sorry guys if I haven't really done them. I haven't told you that I was out for a few days well probably a tour somewhere that has nothing to do with computers.

But I'm sure it will be done sooner.
    OHMAIGAWSHIAMALIVE-

I'm so, so sorry Rem! I died over here at PC, then came back to life, then forgot about this, then sort of half-died, then got buried with schoolwork, then found the wandering thread, then saw this thread and I was like: "OHSHI-"

So, I'm here, and I'll do requests now. I'm really, really sorry. D:
    lolz it's okay but school's first ya know. K then..:)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    sorry guys if I haven't really done them. I haven't told you that I was out for a few days well probably a tour somewhere that has nothing to do with computers.

But I'm sure it will be done sooner.
    \
    Oh and you don't need to do mine if you don't want to. My Wi-Fi crashed so i won't be needing it for a while.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Hi, only me again! I have taken an interest in the series Airwolf, and wondered if you could make me a banner out of this please:

Banner/Avatar/Both: Both
    Image: https://th09.deviantart.net/fs17/300W/i/2007/212/3/f/Airwolf_by_MartinS819.jpg
    Text: Flash
    Size: Whatever suits the picture best.
    Extras: Maybe, some sky perhaps, if it's not too much trouble.
    Who will make it: Reminiscing

Thanks in advance,
    Flash!

Years
    Banner/Avatar/Both: Banner
    Image: A few Happy Pokemon (This is for a thread)
    Text: Quite Large, funky font: Pokemon Of The Year
    Size: Almost double the length of Sweet Visions banner and abit higherĄ
    Extras: Make it look really nice and make the edges round and loads of thanks!
    Who will make it: Reminiscing

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Banner / Avatar / Both - Both
    Image - Salamance , Tyranitar and Blaziken
    Size - Ummm pretty big but not too big ...
    Text - 560cool - The Awesome Trio (if it fits , if no , just 560cool)
    Extras - Different Background for each of the three Pokemon , try making it something like my temporary sig I haave now with Tyranitar , Blaziken and Salamence .
    Who will make it - I do not really care , just to be well made !

Thanks in advance !

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    If it isn't too much trouble, I'd like to cancel my earlier request. I have changed my mind, plus you are busy. Thanks anyway though!

patch.

listen what I say, oh
    Years
    Hiii (:

Avatar/Banner/Both: Both please.
    Image: https://i47.tinypic.com/241lcoo.jpg
    Text: friendship.
    Size: The current size please.
    Extras: N/A, unless you'd like to add something :)
    Who will make it: I don't mind.

Erm, image is kinda low quality and hard to work with to create a banner with - especially if you want it the size it is now, as all will be done is adding text and maybe some pentooling tbh. If that's what you want, just say so and I'll get on it.

I'm going to ask all others to re-request, as I'll do your banners now, as Rem seems to be busy doing things. :o

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 21, 2016
    Last edited:
    Back