• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EX: ACANTHITE - The biggest thing in faking history

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Well... I was Bored and tried to sprite Shrike. I love the cards, and the fantastic Imagination needed to create such genuine Pokemon.

MY SHRIKE SPRITE

Sprite Made By Myself, Maneachicken.
Origional Card By Cascade Gonpory.
Included in Fanking Omega's Prodject.

View attachment 34367 (Click for larger Image)

Not Excellent, But its a scratch. To Be Honest, its only My 4th Ever Scratch Sprite.

Well... I'll keep on checking back for More enstallments. I like the Lapowind Evolution Line.

Burninating_Torchic

Very important
Years
I presume nobody here cares that several of the grammar fixes on this set are thanks to me. =P
I said it on the Gym and I'll say it here, keep up the good work, Fangking.

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
Years
maybe people here forget *cough* - Burninating Torchic! *cough* - but fangking isn't the only person who is making this set! only one person can post.. it can't be done by 2 people! - and i do agree.. fangking is absolutely awesome! but cummon! - i would like some achnowledge ment to! :) im working really hard on this set!(as weel as fangking)! and just for you knowledge, i have already finished 6 cards in the past day! :P

Burninating_Torchic

Very important
Years
Cascade Of The Sky said:
maybe people here forget *cough* - Burninating Torchic! *cough* - but fangking isn't the only person who is making this set! only one person can post.. it can't be done by 2 people! - and i do agree.. fangking is absolutely awesome! but cummon! - i would like some achnowledge ment to! :) im working really hard on this set!(as weel as fangking)! and just for you knowledge, i have already finished 6 cards in the past day! :P

That's true, youre not a member of the other forum, so i didn't get to say good job to you. So...good job to you! =P

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
Years
thank you burninator Tochic! : btw, kangaskan kid.. your designs rock, and sorry for porygonX3's visor! - :) (btw, Burninating tochic, i like your torchic)!

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Burninator Torchic, Cascade of the Sky, Fanking Omega & Kangaskahn Kid, I Bow down to you! *Bows* 'I am not worthy' 'I am not worthy'

Meh... Im Done.

Yeah... Cascape, Got the PM and thats Fine. If you need ones doing, PM me, but as Ive seen, you have capable enough People.

Fanking: More of my Fakedex Releases Today.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
[crazyoutburst]GGAAHH!!![/crazyoutburst]

Ah... All Better... Oh well... Im awaiting some more new releases and I can't wait!I think I'll interest this Prodject Later when my Dark Type Bird Gets Released Today.

Plateface

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 12, 2007
woah. These creations are all unbelievable. Although there are some that i think that could be hit for fore in a golf game. :P

anyway, you, fangking, like me have been creating kickass pokemon designs. im upto the stage of making final amendments and refining my collection. ive counted 150 to 200. so if you ever are interested for a future set, like beyond Acanthite, let me know.

anyway back to your set.

i will like to point out my favourites.
- Caskinaz; great pokemon image, great name and great card.
- Cobroast; looks insane - great visual image, great name and cool card.
- Darukorika; for heavens sake, looks awesome, kickbutt name and a great card. this one is one of my favourites. what does it resemble by the way? is it based off a daddy-long legs spider?
- Hydronicle; er looks alright, (whats it meant to be? if I knew what its based off then i might jack up the score); good name and a cool card.
- Pharuff; looks mad and scary, just what pokemon needs! good name but it could do with an I (Phairuff) im assuming the Phar in Pharuff is said like Fair and not Far. its a cool card. im liking this set more and more.
- Swardiful; looks awesome. great name. cool card. one of my favourites.
- Apusel; looks pretty cool. cool and smooth name. very good card. one of my favourites.
- Damozelle; looks different and thats what i like. its pretty slick and the name is nice and smooth. cool card.
- Lagowind; looks pretty wicked, nice and cool name. very good card. one of my favourites.
- Shrike! looks so adorable. i liketh the name and the card is good. one of my favourites.
- Aquericle; looks alright. duno what its supposed to look like. names a bit awkward to say.
- Bunnigust; looks mad! i like the name and the card is cool.
- Chansey; blah blah blah. its a cool card.
- Darukeni; looks sooo cool. the names awesome and the card looks so cool. one of my favs.
- Honoke; looks cool and cute and the names sweet. the cards pretty good. one of my favs
- Kestrawk; looks really sweet and smooth and the name just rolls off the tongue so smoothly. one of my favourites.
- Maskit; hmm ..looks cool and bazaar. i like it. the names cool so from the look and the name im assuming its a cocoon?
- Missingno; no comment.
- Protohm; looks like an electric drowzee to me (because of its snout), nevertheless its cool looking. the name is great to say and is one of my favourites.
- Sneasel; Sneasel kicks every butt in the world.
- Statiode; looks sweet. like the new magnemite.
- Tayovrail; looks really cool. the name probably should drop the v so its Tayorail (IMO it runs much smoothly than Tayovrail). one of my favourites.
- Whiskunk! YES! A SKUNK POKEMON! :D i made one once. i forgot how long ago it was. anyway, this is one of my favourites.
- Catayne; a cool swan pokemon. one of my favs.
- Darukan; i love it. the looks, the name and the card. one of my favs.
- Felbin; i love it. again, the looks, name and the card. one of my favs.
- Finos; so sweet and cute. i could huggles and huggles and kissles it. i want a plush version! :) one of my favs
- Globin; a cool pokemon. names smooth and smart.
- Magnemite; im getting a bit sick of Magnemite. thank god ure not putting Zubat in. :)
- Meowgypt; looks cool and has the same mystic, wild look as Phairuff does.
- Neshell; looks pretty cool and its name is smart.
- Neutroule; what a funny and cute looking pokemon. one of my favs.
- Oxyril; err..what is it? good name tho.
- Porygon; looks cool.
- Rabbair; looks cool and cute, great name, one of my favs.
- Sandshrew; nice art.
- Shootree; looks pretty cool. i like the name.
- Skume; looks adorable and cool. i like the name. one of my favs.
- Squink; NOOO! MEMORY VISIT TO THE THIRD GENERATION (Ruby/Sapp) NOOOOOOO WHYYYYYY. Fangking please dont put me off the water starter... :( redraw it please?
- Striktoil; looks cool and a nice name.
- Nova Berry; why how original. i liketh it.
- Light Energy; sweetass!
- Weavile EX; WEAVILE OWNS ALL. great art and card!

So there you have it. heck, i have more favs here than Ruby/Sapp. thank you Fangy. just please, please let me redesign Squink! i hate the ugliness.

i have to make a toast to Fangking and Cascade for bringing us the wonderful insight of what pokemon should look like and how we should look at Hoenn region with shame.

Fangking, also, it might be interesting to you to know that i am currently working on 2 new pokemon versions (in a fairly large group) featuring the previous regions with a brand new graphic system. as you have just proved to me, your collection of pokemon would prove worthy if your Acanthite version's region and exclusive pokemon were to feature in our 2 versions. if you let me use permission i will go thru the usual requirements, legalties with you on MSNLive or email so we dont get screwed by nintendo/gamefreak.

well toodles and may you continue with your greatness. ;)

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Well... Someone has Nothing Better to do with thier lives, hey Plateface! lol... Kidding with you.

I agree the fact that you want to re-design squink...It looks Mehish in a way. (I saw the origional...)...

and there are more people than just Cascade and Fanking working on this! Don't forget the others!

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
Years
Maneachicken said:
Well... Someone has Nothing Better to do with thier lives, hey Plateface! lol... Kidding with you.

I agree the fact that you want to re-design squink...It looks Mehish in a way. (I saw the origional...)...

and there are more people than just Cascade and Fanking working on this! Don't forget the others!

It's FANGking, with a G in the middle. :)

But yeah, the other guys mustn't be forgotten - namely Kangaskhan Kid, seeing as he's responsible for a huge chunk of how good these Pokémon actually are, and is also an actual Acanthite game team member.

Maybe when Squink evolves you'll all see how much it kicks butt ^_^

But thank you for your kind comments and support. Plateface (can I call you Plateflace?), if you wanna discuss stuff with me, add me at [email protected]

Sorry about the lack of update this week - I've been out all day every day, and Cascade's had school, so despite his best efforts he couldn't quite make a full set of cards for an update. Next week, given that I'm free, you can expect a big update. Something special, y'know? See y'all around... I'm going out now! XD

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
School? In the Holidays? What Can I say. Im at work.

Squink? It should be part poison somewhere in the evolution in my opinion.

Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2008
Don't push yourself, Fang. :) It's too hot at the moment. And school? In the summer? Sucks bigtime. Although, is it Summer where Cascade is?

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Oh well...Hopefully He'll update soon. But as you say, don't pressure him.

Back