• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EX: ACANTHITE - The biggest thing in faking history

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Your English is Good. I allways thought Mine must Have been Good because the English People on Here can't seem to speak their own language, when Cascade and Myself, not to mention many others have good English, for non-English speakers.

Meanwhile, within the next 2 weeks, I hope thier is an Update. Seriously. Updates Keep prodjects alive. No Updates, hardly no posts.

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
Years
this project is VERY alive.. just, the 7 cards we have are not worthy for an Update.. but will be revealed in the batch (hopefully more than 20) will ROCK!

Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2008
20? Ooh, I'm gonna enjoy sitting at the lappy for ages rating every...last...one...It's fun!!

Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2008
Trust me, I won't. :P

Well, even though there's been a slight delay, I doubt anyone's getting tired of waiting. The reason for the delay is perfectly understandable.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
*coughgamecough* Is that the reason?

Well, Everyone of us is pulling our weight.

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2011
Amazing.
This is one of the best sets of fake ive ever seen!

Good luck to the lot of you!

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
Years
After much wait... We finally have another update to share with this fantastic Faking Community, and alike, the rest of the Pokémon world! After about a Month since the last update, we begin a new month of August late, but still with a constructive Grass and Light collection (basically anyway :))

We have an update with a new artist at hand. Her name is ShiShiKo from my personal forums! She is doing a Fantastic effort in helping me with my game, drawing some Sugimori art! She is exceptionally talented at this and we are glad to have her on board!

Cascade Gonpory has to be the star of this time period, as i am currently hyped about working on my game, and have been fairly sidetracked, but i congradulate Cascade with his effort over the month! also being a little Stressed out over various things, we has finally gotten comfort and received the inspiration to continue EX ACANTHITE!

i should be helping out with the set in the next few weeks, so, just be patient for the next cards to be released, and enjoy the new 10 Cards!

Years
On Leafly the 30+ is incorrect. The 30 should be alined with the left edge of the text and the + should fit in the gap :)

The Swardiful ex illustration looks to blocky.

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
Years
man these cards DOES make mine look like its been drawn by a 9 year old..lol anyway good cards i like the hydro one keep up good work :)

AIischris1

The weird one
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2012
can you give me a how to make fake cards?

Last edited by a moderator:

Plateface

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 12, 2007
No mini-modding! Your post is at the PA forums Blenny. :P You mod, you.

And one thing about Mileaf and Leafly, didn't the name changes go to Bouquail and Aeroma thanks to my glorious self?

Back