• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Exciting Dreams

Exciting Dreams...

• Yes

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
    This is not a place to share dreams, it's not the main point but you can if you want. The question is, when you have dreams, Pokemon or non-Pokemon, are they usually exciting? As in, like a movie or TV-Show. Do you enjoy them as much as TV. Are they original?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Yes mine are. I usually wake up right before the end of an intense battle though XD

Melody

Banned
    Years
    My dreams are usually pretty epic. Like seriously epic. It's a shame I don't remember more of them, but usually when I do wake up from a dream, my mind simply flushes it to memory in the background without giving me time to think more than.."That was a dream...wasn't it?" With no real time to process the memory in my mind, there's no pointer to the memory, and hence very hard to remember the dream unless something pops out at me when I'm looking through my memories.

Strange...but eh. At least I do have dreams, and on some good mornings when I wake up slowly, I'll have time to think on my dream and actually know enough about it to be able to recall it in a waking state.

I do have rather exciting dreams, and some of them come to mind as I type them, but they all seem to be related to different anime. Some of them are naughty, and some of them are nice, but they're all pretty interesting dreams. :3

Sometimes my dreams foretell of possible events and thus enable me to guide my future...these type of dreams are always easily remembered, because sometimes, they get confused/lumped in with real memories of actual happenings. At anyrate, these sort of dreams tend to be really odd. They can foretell things which may happen the next day or things that happen 4 years later. it's hard to tell when something might happen, especially if the dream is one where most of the other details are cloudy.

:3

3:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2013
    I NEVER have a normal dream.

My last one was about Michael Jackson.
    He was at my school and I was crying saying he was dead, but no one believed me. So my aunt took me shopping for shoes.

I never get to tell anyone my dreams because my mom and brother get tired of hearing it.. They usually just leave the room when I try to tell them.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I can sometimes change what happens in my dream. I don't really know how, but sometimes I realise that I'm dreaming and then I can make stuff happen in the dream, like I can make myself fly and go into space.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    I can sometimes change what happens in my dream. I don't really know how, but sometimes I realise that I'm dreaming and then I can make stuff happen in the dream, like I can make myself fly and go into space.

That's called Lucid Dreaming, and that I would qualify as exciting. I've been working on my dream recall (off and on >.>) for months in efforts to experience one of those, lucky lucky you

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    My dreams are almost always really exciting or at least fun. But then as the day progresses, I usually start to forget most of the details... But I love sleeping, mostly cus of dreaming! >,<

Vigilante

Ringleader of Hell
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    Exciting-ish for the most part. It try to control my dreams and dream of something certain if it will make me feel better. It works sometimes, but sometimes not.

I still rarely dream, and barely can recall most of them.Most of my "dreans" are nightmares.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    My dreams can be quite exciting, although more often than not they are just plain odd. A couple of months ago I had dream that I knew was dream, so I decided (as I was in school in this dream) I would get on the table and dance (strange I know), eventually everyone but this one girl, Becky left so I told her it was a dream and I was just going to lie on this table until I woke up. In the I woke after blinking in my dream (this happens alot).
    I don't know about you but I've never heard of dream like that before.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    Usually they are none pokemon. They make no sense, but yes, they can be exciting :)

Once I saved Ash through talking to a load of Jnyx like things XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    I always get weird or scary dreams.
    I always remember when I'm on a roller coaster, which is gliding around on the tracks and then suddenly it starts to rumble and I fall off, I always wake up when I'm nearly hitting the ground xD
    Scary.....

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Mine are wacky and crazy and I've never dreamed about Pokemon XD

Back