• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Exciting Dreams

Exciting Dreams...

• Yes

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Years
  • Most of the time, my dreams are so "real" in a sense, that I can actually "feel" what happens to me in them. For the most part, all my dreams are very serious and original that I just happen to think of during the dream.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • Sometimes I have exciting dreams, but only when I sleep long enough. I had a dream based on Yu-Gi-Oh! when I was 10 years old. It was awesome. <3

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Most of my dreams are shorter, and end up being bad dreams. However, I'll occasionally have longer dreams that I can actually remember, or that were pretty neat in some ways. These days I have sleeping problems though, sooo I rarely dream at all.

Jasonpower

Super Nerd
    Years
  • I had a not-normal dream,i was in a video game about space.it was really odd but exciting.

i was in a different universe i was in a trash can trying to shoot other evil trash cans that are floating and has evil faces on them and then at the end a big giant hand ate me and i woke up,i'll never forget it ,it was like a adventure to me :cool:

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • I had a dream last night in I went to my guidance office to speak with my guidance counselor. I go into the room and find that my counselor was replaced by a NASCAR driver. Then I find out all my teachers (and every other staff member) was replaced by a NASCAR driver.

It was so weird.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    I only like dreams that I remember and truly make me feel like it isn't a dream. It's something so great that's happening that I wish it were true. It doesn't necessarily have to be like, winning a billion dollars and spending it all on a whole bunch of things, but something as simple as falling endlessly from a cliff. I love the feeling of adrenaline it gives me whilst I sleep and I remember it still the next day and I just remember how much fun I was having in the dream, falling endlessly. It wasn't suicide or anything, it just felt like I was falling without having to worry about landing hard and dying. XD So yeah, an exciting dream for me would be to actually feel emotions like adrenaline whilst I sleep and remember it the next morning.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    My dreams make as much sense as crossing the road with a blindfold on. Some are exciting when something unexpected of happens

Years
  • Huh... my dreams aren't always 'exciting', per se.
    Interesting, sometimes... but almost never exciting XD Unless for the superhighpacedcrazy nightmares, I guess... but I would also classify them as 'interesting' instead of 'exciting'.
    I guess I'm a boring person, even in my dreams. XD

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
  • Usually, my dreams are like something out of the mental hospital. The last interesting dream I had was when I was sick and had just walked home from school in the morning (I decided not to go after all). I dreamed about Bill Kaulitz (from Tokio Hotel) singing his song "Beichte" ("Confession" in English). I was standing on the side of the dance floor (I don't know why he was singing on a dance floor) and then he...

Well, he forgot the lyrics. It was quite embarrassing. Especially considering that the next lyrics were "La la la la la, la la la la la, la la la la la, scha la la la la". There wasn't much to remember.

He forgot them and then he started singing "Schrei" ("Scream" in English) even though those two songs aren't even in the same key. And when he was finished, the two of us went back into another room and I asked him how he could possibly forget those lyrics.

He's too adorable. Even if it didn't really happen :pink_giggle:

gigapoodle

I'm Ron Burgundy?
    Years
  • I bet I have a lot of exciting dreams, but I can only remember half of them. Plus, my dreams uusally take something random from my day that I only thought about for a minute and makes them the center of attention. Like, I was thinking of Bellatrix from the Harry Potter series for two minutes that day, and all of a sudden she's trying to kill me and I have to try and kill her. That makes them exciting, yet with a bit a surprise. Whenever I have dreams about Pokemon though, they're usually really trippy.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I never remember mine, but with the ones I do remember, I always wake up at the interesting part. So no.

Years
  • I can't really think of a boring dream off the top of my head... so I guess they're interesting enough.

I think my most exciting dreams are related to my writing. Usually completely random and completely not how the story goes, but interesting nonetheless. I'd say the most stuff of note happens in them. How embarrassing. ^^;; Or, in the past, they were about getting promoted here at PC. Even more embarrassing, in my opinion.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • My dreams are more insane than exciting. They're exciting to me, but after I think about them later in the day, they sound like they're made up.

Like once, I was having a boring dream. I was a starfish on a toy seahorse kiddy ride with a white background. I was just chilling on the ride when this TALKING SPONGE CAME OUT OF NOWHERE! He told me that my dream was boring and that anything could happen! I ignored him, thinking that it was insane. But then, he made himself a skyscraper! And thennnnnnnn he made a million of himself! I thought it was cool, but I kept ignoring him. So the talking sponge left my dream, and my kiddy ride stopped because I ran out of money.

I was sad. :/

Sarah Paliner

:: Zetsubou no Carnival ::
    Years
  • It's only exciting when I'm in danger...unfortunately, I don't enjoy that most of the time. Otherwise, my dreams somewhat reflect my ordinary life.

Years
  • I'm surprised that someone didn't say that earlier.
    aw come on! the time i finally post here i read about wet dreams? well, umm...boys will be boys i guess...
    umm...most exciting dream? ummm...for some reason that would be when something totally insane happens, like me skydiving or something...

Back