• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Exiled: An X-men RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Yi-ling walked slowly to the warm blaze of the fire. She hoped that they weren't setting something ablaze. Aware of this new thought, she quickened her pace and shouted to Raven,
    "Are they setting something on fire? We should walk faster..."
    Afterwards, she broke into a run, fearing for the worst.

ReploidZero798

Fear me..fear the shadows
    Years
  • I ran towards her to try and calm her....." Relax.....if something was on fire, it would be brighter and a lot more wide. They probably just lit a fireplace. I mean, it is a bit cold. I can't really tell though, I'm used to the cold. Is it cold? Are you cold?"

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    ((OC: Wow, you're fast. =] *props* xD; ))
    Raven ran towards her to try and calm her....." Relax.....if something was on fire, it would be brighter and a lot more wide. They probably just lit a fireplace."
    Her brain suddenly exposed to this new file of knowledge, she started to calm down. Embrassed of freaking out, her thoughts were drawn back as he asked,
    "I mean, it is a bit cold. I can't really tell though, I'm used to the cold. Is it cold? Are you cold?"
    Another file of knowledge disposed into her brain. She was only wearing a tanktob, with only her long hair to act as a shield from the cold.
    "Not really, cold, I mean." she said quickly to cover up her chatting.
    The thought of sitting near a fireplace was suddenly very comforting to Yi-ling, and she started walking faster.

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • Annika's clothing flashed as a commotion occurred amongst Angel and two strange visitors. Immediately her Athenian uniform dominated her appearence, her eyes ready to work their magic.

"I believe that we ought to see first..."

The young woman opened the barred door. She turned to face the newcomers, peering oddly at the pair. The Lady was unaware of the freezing temperatures as she scanned her visitors.

"Who are ye couple?"

Her voice was very songlike in pitch, a melody hinting in the background. As she awaited an answer, Annika searched the two for any sort of wound that might have them call upon her. She blinked, unsure as to how anyone might have found her in such a condemned place or why anyone unharmed would call upon her to begin with.

ReploidZero798

Fear me..fear the shadows
    Years
  • I was shocked at thier rudeness...." Of course I have! That's why she has mine! If you won't even show kindness to us while we're freezing, then I'll go somewhere else....."
    I was getting angry, and I was staritng to glow a pale blue again, I could see my reflection in the water......

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • Annika's sympathetic nature allowed her to bow her head.

"As you wish, loners. Follow me."

The tall older teen led the growing group into her building.

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    ((OOC: Whoa... I am so far behind.))
    Yi-ling smiled shyly to the women, and wrapped herself with Raven's sweater, even though it was warm, she was still cold. So as she stepped inside the building, the warmness envolped her like a blanket.
    She unconcously stepped colser to the fire, warming her hands while listening to their conversation.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back