• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Experiments [PG-13]

Years
    Jack was finally at what he deemed a safe distance away. "so what now voice in my head" asked Jack sarcastically as he leaned up against a tree "now you decide to go silent huh" Jack began thinking about what just transpired thinking about how far his powers have come since back at the training labs at Corps. "my shadow powers are working well too" Jack decided it would be safer to keep his distance from the ice manipulator for now until he completely heals.

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
    "He's my. . was my partner." she closed her eyes tight, she felt bad for leaving him. But she had to do what she had to do. I can't have him always saving me. I need to get stronger. "And yes, I would like for you to wait to kill him." she knew in the long run that would probably make it harder on her, but she'd rather be in pain than someone else be, it was how she was, she couldn't help it.

Then she realized something. "Dang it. He still has my backpack."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake looked at her. She was a mess, as far as he was concerned, but he would have to tolerate her. Drake began to go the other way. When she said her backpack was still with him, he realized something he hadn't into his plans before. He had no food, and it was unlikely she had any on her. They had to find some kind of town of some sort. But he had no idea where they were and had no map of the location.

He hated to go away from the action, as many of the Materials and Experiments were there, but the girl and himself needed some kind of food, or they would all starve. Besides, most of the other Experiments and Materials would need food eventually too. He still thought for a moment.

"What is in your backpack?"

He proceeded to walk as he asked her this. They needed to get moving.

Fearless Love

Years
    Aura followed him as she thought about. "Nothing much. I've got a bottle of water, I think I have a pack of crackers, I have a book." she put on a thoughtful expression. "And girl things." she counted everything off on her fingers. It wasn't much, but it was what she had.

She stretched her arms above her head, and then put her hands in her jacket pocket. She pulled out her MP3 player, looking through the list of songs, hoping to find something to cheer her up.

Years
    Luphen used the air to jump high and land at the tip of the tree. "Aura, where the hell are you?" He yelled. "I'm getting tired of carrying this bookbag."

Then he just sat in the tree and started making pictures with his ice as he thought about what he gonna eat.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake thought to himself, Useless. They needed to look for food now. But Drake had no knowledge of the surrounding berries and such from the trees. It was dangerous to attempt to eat them. He thought of using her power, and his.

Drake tried to look passed the sea fo trees for a town of some sort, but there was too much in the way.

He turned to her. "Use your powers. Is there any sort of town within 10 miles? Can you feel hear anything like that?"

Drake look around again for enemies and possible paths.

Fearless Love

Years
    Aura listened. She could faintly hear footsteps, and other sounds, not one of the usually creatures of the woods.

"Yeah there's a town about. . . seven miles from here." she responded, still listening.

Suddenly she winced. She heard Luphen. He had shouted, quite loudly too. "Ouch. Gosh, he doesn't have to yell." she rubbed her temple, she really hated it when people yelled, it screwed her head up. That was the downfall to having sensitive hearing, it could be sensitive.

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
    Years
    Eric ran away as he saw "Fire Boy" disappear.

Oh, drats. This is getting too high profie. I have to go to that city I saw. Okay, this time I'm stopping for nothing.

He thought about how stupid he was to go back. THe thought he should have moved on. The Corp's men would have lost him for good.

"Good job, genius" he said to himself "Now we gotta move faster."

In about five minutes he managed to get out of the forest. He kept on running until he reached the city. It was the city in where he grew up.

Oh, this is perfect. I can finally get these rags off for good, and make my parents soil themselves...

He chuckled as that thought came to his minds and reached his house within seconds. He opened the front door silently and got in. His parents weren't awake yet, so he dashed up to his room and got changed. He took off his "inmate clothes" and put on a purple shirt, a black pinstripe vest, black pinstripe pants and brown shoes.

There. Much better.

Just as he was leaving his parents woke up. He took his inmate clothesto the living room and left them there. He wrote "Mom, Dad, I'm back" on them and bailed the same way he got in. That should scare them...

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake heard as she said there was a city. He was relieved a bit, but showed not sign of it from his cold expression on his face. He shoved her forward ahead of him, and silently said, "Lead us there."

At that, he heard as she held her head. Something loud must have caught her attention, most likely a yell or something. He ignored the sound itself, but observed that she might be sensitive to louder sounds, which might be a disadvantage later. He took out his paper and wrote that down as well. He would ask her later if she new anything about the other Experiments. Although she wasn't probably around them long, any bit of information might help. He followed her silently, occasionally looking around for trouble or unexpected things.

Years
    Luphen used his powers to feel the air current, and as he did he felt a little pollution. "Yes a city! Thats probably where Aura went, atleast then I can drop off this bookbag."

Luphen then made a board of ice and laid down on it as he repelled the air and coasted towards the city. "Finally, I can get some more clothes and most importantly food!"

Fearless Love

Years
    With a sigh, Aura put her ear buds in. If she needed to, she could hear beyond them, but she figured she'd be fine. She shuffled through the songs, finally deciding on one that she liked and looked forward.

She was a lot smarter than people gave her credit for. Like even though she couldn't hear the city anymore, because of the music, her mind had already made a map of every twist and turn to get there. She scoffed. If the kids back home could see her now, they'd really have a reason to call her a freak.

She turned the music up louder, she wanted to drown out her thoughts. That's what she hated about silence, she got to think, and thinking meant dwelling, and she didn't feel like dealing with anything. So she paid attention to the song, going off into her own world. Her body would follow the map in her head, so she didn't need to pay attention to the outside world, and she didn't.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake heard her sigh and put on headphones. He saw as she continued to lead, even when there was music going through her head. While she looked forward, Drake smiled a bit, thinking how curious and unusual this girl was.

She better know where she's going. Drake decided that this agreement between the two was worthwhile, and that he would need her around for a while to find the others. He wondered if her ability could get stronger. His did as he practiced with it back at the Corp. Drake was sure she could only prove more useful as time passes.
    He continued to follow her.

Years
    Jack was starting to get hungry as he looked around at the fruitless trees. Jack started to think about something whats the use of having trees if you can't get food from it. He started walking in a direction hoping he would eventually reach a town or something before he died of hunger. He started to remember about the two Materials from earlier in hopes that they would have some food.

Fearless Love

Years
    As she walked, Aura put her hands behind her head and began humming to the song she was listening to. They weren't that far away from the city, another three miles maybe. Beyond the music, she could hear footsteps, ones that didn't belong to the city, and ones that didn't belong to them. She knew who it was. Luphen. She's learned some footsteps from others, meaning she was learning and developing her powers more. Then she thought that she should probably tell Drake about Luphen.

She turned her head so she could see him out of the corner of her eyes. "Luphen's about two miles behind us, towards the West. I think he's heading to the city to." she told him, then turned back to see straight ahead.

Years
    As Luphen flew he noticed two people up ahead and seen that it was Aura and Drake.He thought about going down there to help her when he seen she was acting comfortable and safe."Damn, she was working for the other side the whole time, I should have just went by myself to start with."

Luphen then just dropped her bookbag off ahead of them and sped his board up."For now on, I trust no one and just fight for myself. The rest can die!" He then looked up to see his hometown in clear view."Time to go home."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake acknowledged that he was close, but agreed not to kill him...yet. The urge was worth it as long as he would keep her with him. He could see now that there was indeed a town closeby. She had led them to it, and done it while playing and humming music. She indeed had a useful power.

Most likely, the other ones would be heading there too, or already are there. Once they get some supplies, they would go off to look for them, every single one of them, even the Materials eventually. He now regretted not walking with the group of Materials from before. He would have learned something from them, perhaps some of their powers. He quickly put that out of his mind, thinking that if he stayed with them longer, he wouldn't have met this Experiment.

Drake was satisfied with her power, knowing it will prove useful.

Fearless Love

Years
    Aura could see the city now, and smiled proudly. Her powers were working well. Though, her smile faded as she saw something out of the corner of her eye. She stopped walking and turned, realizing it was her backpack. She furrowed her brows and ran over, picking it up. If it was here by itself, that meant Luphen had passed them, and had dropped it there.

She walked back over to where Drake was and sighed. She slung her backpack over her shoulder and began walking again.

After a few minutes they reached the entrance to the city. She turned to face Drake. "Well here we are."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake watched as she collected her backpack. This can only mean that either he left it for her to find, or he just plainly left it there. He cared not for now. He watched her retrieve it and put it on, then saying that they had arrived. The city was mildly large, but not something over the top. It would be a good place to replenish supplies.

He checked his pocket. The Corp had given him a lot of money for the expedition, enough to survive on months, maybe longer. However, he forgot himself to actually get food. It didn't matter now.

"Let's head down and find some food. You will tell me what you know about the other Experiments and Materials while we eat." He headed down to the city.

Years
    When Luphen got to his house, he was extremely happy to be home. Its like all of what he went through in the last 24 hours didn't matter. He stared at the door for a minute, before turning the knob.

"Grandma! Pops! I'm ho...." Luphen then noticed the whole house, his grandma always had spotless, was a total wreck."What the..." He said as walked through the house.

Then when he got in the kitchen, a rancid smell hit his nose hard. "What is that smell?" Then he saw on the kitchen's wall written in blood was a letter that stated,"You should have never ran, Luphen. Its ok, though we will be seeing you soon. Love Mom, Dad, & The Corp."

Luphen shook his head."No, no, no." Then he slid in something wet. When he looked he noticed it was blood. He looked to see where it was coming from. When he seen the two lifeless bodies of his grandparents he started to cry."NOOOOOOOO!" He screamed.

Back