• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Experiments [PG-13]

Years
    Jack let out a loud scream of pain when he felt the kick and this enraged him upon no believe Use all my power even the voices got angry. Jacks body became red a the place started to get hotter, trees started to catch fire and even the spot on the ground he stood on became burnt he turned around in the direction of the kick he saw the silhouette of a girl because of the steam being produced " im giving you 5 seconds to run"

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake saw as the Ice Experiment attacked the Flame Material with an...What, was it, air ball? Drake had determined that his two powers must be Ice and Air Manipulation, in which case that meant that the girl was the one who could turn invisible and had some kind of sensing ability, still unsure what. Drake had almost missed it, but closeby there was a sprinkle of water onto the ground, that came from no source. Tears? He thought. The girl was scared. Drake knew where she was, but he didn't move.

Why won't my body move? Drake perhaps felt some pity for the girl. She was unable to do anything to defend herself. He shook his head, unsure of what to do next, then thought of something.

Drake swung in at incredible pace. He jumped down to the area where the tear fell onto the ground, unsure of where she was, he whispered, so that only she could hear, "If you come with me, I promise I won't kill you." He probably got it wrong, but if she really did have enhanced hearing, she could hear him.

He waited for her reply, actually unsure if she was even there.

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
    Aura heard both of them speak. She swallowed. She wasn't about to be burnt to a crisp but this creep, but she couldn't do much of anything. Her image flickered, and her invisibility fell. She wasn't going to stick around and be killed.

Luphen can take care of himself. She thought, giving him a glance and taking in a deep breath. Then she turned to where she'd heard the other voice, and she ran towards it.

Last edited:
    Years
    This sell out well at least thats what Jack thought as the other material who he saw earlier helped the girl "Fine i didnt want to fight her anyway" Jack turned his attention to the next experiment who made the earlier brain freeze comment. "What do you think i should do to you smart mouth"

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake saw as she became visible agan and ran towards him. If anything, she was smart. Drake came forward a little and met her. Without a word he grabbed her and departed at quick speed. He ran with her until they had made enough distance between them and the two back there. He was sure now of her powers. He forced down a smile, not willing to show any emotion in front of this Experiment.

They ran into an enclosed area. He let go of her, and sat down, marking something on a piece of paper in silence.

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
    Years
    Eric was walking peacefully along the forest, carrying his branch, when a fireball came shooting past him. "What the..." he said and turned around to see the forest on fire. "Okay, I'm gonna take care of that fool." A blazing tree trunk fell near him and almost set his clothes on fire. "Okay, now it's personal." he said and turned back, going at high speed into the balzing forest where the others were fighting.

In a matter of seconds he found a guy on fire.

"Well, well, well. So here's the douchebag who almost burnt me down..." he said hiding behind a rock. "Time to chill, friend." he added raising his hand towards him and pushing him with his powers towards a burning tree.

Fearless Love

Years
    Aura let out a shaky breath, wiping her hands across her eyes. She crossed her arms and pulled her hat down again, covering her eyes. She was still shaking.

"Why did you help me?" she asked softly, unable to speak any louder.

Years
    Jack was clattered into a burning tree but was obviously unaffected by the fire. He thought to himself that there had to be another experiment around since the one in front of him did not have that power. " Well two against one is fair now is it" Shadowy beings started rising from the ground "ps kiddies this is my other power" As he brushes himself off

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake continued writing on the paper, ignoring her at first. He then finished putting notes down on the Materials and Experiments he ran into. He looked at her. She was shaking.

"Here's the deal, Experiment. If I'm not mistaken, you have two powers. Those powers are the ability to turn invisible, and the ability to hear sounds from a distance. Is that correct?"

He said this coldly and calmly.

Zephyr+ made pic
    Years
    Alex kept running until he saw a guy on fire. "What the...?" Alex said. He then had an urge to do something. I cannot attack unless I know who's who. Now to ask... He thought. "Who the Experiments?" Alex blurted out loud. He looked at them. "Who?" Alex's eyes turned Fire Blue again and he then coughed.

Years
    He said,"Come on, Fireboy. Lets see who really is just talking to much." Then he made little ice shards is tornado explode to make a deep mist. "Lets see you make shadows out off this." Then he started shooting ice shards out of his hand.

"I hope your safe, Aura."
    He thought to him self as he attacked the material with fire.

Fearless Love

Years
    Aura nodded her head. "Yeah. The farthest I can hear is about ten miles, and I can only stay invisible for about ten minutes." she bit down on her lip. She did not just say that out loud. He was her enemy, and she had just told him the extents of her powers. Sure he helped her, but he was still the enemy, he could kill her any time he wanted. That was the third stupid move she'd made today.

Years
    The shadow figures Jack created shielded him easily from the incoming shard but in the corner of his eyes Jack spotted another experiment acting foolish. "i have to go now" he whispered to himself as he started creating steam which would be able to create a distraction as he escaped into the thick forest.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake let back another smile as she told him what her powers were, and their extent. He wrote something else down on his paper. He was rather pleased with himself. He now knew quite a bit about a few of the Experiments.

"Here's the deal, Experiment, you will come with me, and stay with me. You will use your powers to help me kill the other Experiments, as well as the Materials. If you do this, I will promise to kill you last."

Drake looked at her with a straight face, awaiting her reply.

Years
    The steam end up messing up the air pattern, causing Luphen to lose track of the fireman. "Damn, its all their fault he got away!Well now its time to go find Aura." Luphen then walked off in the direction he seen ha run and started calling her name.

Zephyr+ made pic
    Years
    "Well that narrows it..." Alex said. Alex's eyes didn't change. He left them like this. He didn't know what his eyes could do, but he knew this much... He could see farther than others. Alex cracked a smile and then looked at the other guys. "Well..." Alex said rubbing his head. Alex stood there quietly and then looked around.

Fearless Love

Years
    Aura rolled her eyes, but actually thought about it. This was a game of survival. If she wanted to live, this was her best chance.

"Fine." she said, then squeezed her eyes shut, "but please keep that fire kid away from me." she was half whispering, knowing if she spoke any louder, she'd start crying again.

She took in another breath as something else came into her line of hearing. "Luphen's coming."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake nodded, "You keep your end of the bargain and stay with me, and I'll keep that one away from you."

Drake wrote something else down on his paper. He was developing strategies for the next battles to come. But neither he nor she was in any condition to take on all of them at once.

Drake noticed the Experiment take in a breath.

"Get up, we're moving. Let me know when someone is approaching."

Drake put away the paper, he scouted around to see if anyone was in his line of sight, but the trees were blocking it for now.

Fearless Love

Years
    Aura nodded. "Luphen's about five miles away, from the direction we came in." she said, finally stopping her tears. She knew how to block out emotions, she'd done it hundreds of times, back home. "You should know his powers by now. Air and Ice Manipulation. I don't know a whole lot about him. Only knew him a day." she sighed.

"And my name's Aura. Just so you know."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake looked at her. She was in discomfort, and he needed to make sure she would follow orders and obey, without trying to escape. For that, he needed her to be at top shape, both physically and emotionally.

He ignored her when she said her name, but responded to her statement. "Is he your friend? Would you prefer I kill him later?"

Drake would do this small luxury if it meant she would remain obedient and not run away.

Back