• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EXTERMINATION OOC

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    I think my GF had another BF before me. I don't know the details but she seems to really hate him for a really good reason. I believe she told me a bit about it but I'd rather not discuss it here. Personal stuff.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    I'm fourteen, I had my first boyfriend this year. *shrug* Im not an idiot, like lots of teens today. ;]
    I dumped him after he pressured me for 'pictures'. ;D

But unlike most younger couples, we actually went out on dates just for us. I usually say that 'you can't date until you can drive', but in this case we lived near a plaza, so we could walk together for dinner or whatever. ;D

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    Yes. I agree. ;D First off it's soo impersonal, then there's... less desirable stuff that's ILLEGAL I might add.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    Most people meet their significant other over the internet now.

I met mine in fifth grade. I so win. XD

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Most people meet their significant other over the internet now.

I met mine in fifth grade. I so win. XD
    5th grade??? So when you were like, 10???? WTF is wrong with you?

MM, you could have Porygon go into Alexander's clip board thingy. :P That would be fun.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    Hey! In fifth grade they could've watched Scooby Doo together with parent chaperones! Don't diss! XD Haha!

Actually, one of my best friends went on her first date in 3rd grade. Beat that.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Hey! In fifth grade they could've watched Scooby Doo together with parent chaperones! Don't diss! XD Haha!

Actually, one of my best friends went on her first date in 3rd grade. Beat that.
    lalala *choughhoechough* Nobody should date until they are in highschool...

This all came from people sleeping in until 2 o'clock too XD

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    Haha!
    Well, I'm officially a froshh now, so, by your standards, I can date. ;D

Oh, and the friend I was speaking of? They went to see Polar Express together with their parents sitting right next to them. XD Hilarious!

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Haha!
    Well, I'm officially a froshh now, so, by your standards, I can date. ;D

Oh, and the friend I was speaking of? They went to see Polar Express together with their parents sitting right next to them. XD Hilarious!
    Rofl, fail... What did they try to share a soda? :cer_laugh:

I want to know how old Strikit is now.... :cer_eek:

LMAO nm, she has it on her statiscs page XD /facepalm

Megaman765

Years
    5th grade??? So when you were like, 10???? WTF is wrong with you?

MM, you could have Porygon go into Alexander's clip board thingy. :P That would be fun.

Funny thing is I was actually considering to have him do that. Issac's too distracted to even notice him anyways :p

oooo Issac as a hunter...

Strikit

Years
    Errm, I meeet them then, but it took about four years later for anything to happen. So, the year we turned 16. I should have clarified. We were besties before anything actually happened between us. X]

Our two year anniversary is next Saturday. Yay us!

Megaman765

Years
    Hey mira, The post I'm working on will give you a great reason to Tase Issac. Just giving a heads up ;p

Strikit

Years
    I think while I'm twiddling my thumbs waiting for the raid I'll do some stuff with Naomi.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    Oh, Strikit! Can I have Colbie come in and talk to Naomi about the raid? ;D I need someone for her to bully. ;D

Back