• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EXTERMINATION OOC

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    You don't have to understand us. Just love us. ;D XD

I'LL never understand men! How can you eat so much?! It's not natural!

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    You don't have to understand us. Just love us. ;D XD

I'LL never understand men! How can you eat so much?! It's not natural!
    Lol, I dont eat alot, I just dont really stop. I have big snacks... I dont eat until I'm going to puke though, just until I'm not hungry.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Men are actually fairly easy to understand. Then again, so are wimmenz.
    Most guys are simple, and stuiped. Girls are just crazy! "Which dress do you like?" "Ummmm the red one?" "Wroung! You like the black one!" "I ... do?"

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    .....Wooow. How old are you, boy? I think you need a few more years, and you won't think us... 'wimmenz' are so crazy anymore. ;D

Believe me. I used to think boys were supid. I still do, but now I hink they're stupid, AND hot. <3 ;D XD

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    .....Wooow. How old are you, boy? I think you need a few more years, and you won't think us... 'wimmenz' are so crazy anymore. ;D

Believe me. I used to think boys were supid. I still do, but now I hink they're stupid, AND hot. <3 ;D XD
    I hate stupied people... They hurt my brain

Sorry, I come from a basicly retared school. It was taken over by the government a few times beacuse of the low GPA...:cer_blankstare:

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Meh. People are crazy in general. A simple fact of life ;3
    Yes, but the stupied people piss me off. If your not weird, then you are weird. Awesome logic is awesome.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    Guys are easy.

He cares about you, he really does. He's just emotionally and affectionately retarded. Cut him some slack, it's not his fault.

Or he's not serious, and he doesn't want to tell you so that he can get what he wants from you.

Girls are interesting.

They're hyper attached and don't expect guys not to be the same way. And they often expect others to be so savvy as to know why they're upset. Girls would rather screw with each other's heads than actually physically have confrontations.

Aaaaand those are my observations.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    Ehh.... yeah. you're pretty point-on, Strikit. Except you forgot to mention, in so many words, that girls don't like to be single, and they'll do anything for a boyfriend.

Oh, and they like to start drama. ;D

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    *Shigh* Grils are just crazy. Its a differant crazy than guys, and generaly better, but crazy none the less...

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    Ah the DRAMAH. I hear so much drama coming from girls in my high school. Most of it is usually ridiculous and often times, I think they act dramatic just for attention. Again, just particular girls in my school, Not girls in general :3

Strikit

Years
    I love girl fights where they yowl at each other and start pulling hair. I almost want to get in a girl fight so I can show them how it's done. You grab them by the back of the hair and start pounding face. Thaaaat's how you fight.

There are, though, boys who'll do anything for a girlfriend. People have forgotten that it's not the title that matters, but the person occupying the title. I'm lucky - most aren't, because they'll still take just anyone.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    Ick. I hate like 10-12 years olds who think that having a boyfriend is when you talk/text, hold hands, and sit by each other. It's not 'dating' unless you go on dates, smart-ones! And your right, all they want is the title of being 'taken' or somebody's 'girlfriend'. Bah.

Hate the drama. I kick ass when it comes to it, nobody starts drama with me without getting my foot shoved up there. ;D

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Ick. I hate like 10-12 years olds who think that having a boyfriend is when you talk/text, hold hands, and sit by each other. It's not 'dating' unless you go on dates, smart-ones! And your right, all they want is the title of being 'taken' or somebody's 'girlfriend'. Bah.

Hate the drama. I kick ass when it comes to it, nobody starts drama with me without getting my foot shoved up there. ;D
    People shouldn't date until they are 16. Kids make way to many stupied mistakes. Thats why we have all these teenage moms :cer_blankstare:

Strikit

Years
    My city holds the record for teenage pregnancies. =D

There was a girl who asked me for advice breaking up with her boyfriend. She asked me what she should write in a note to him. I told her that she should talk to him directly about it. Then she said she gets too nervous.

Stupid girl shouldn't be dating then, eh?

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    Writing a note is probably the worst way to break up with somebody. I would know. My GF did that with me once. Right now we're getting back together so all is well. By the way, My first date was when I was 15 years old and we did pretty well by ourselves.

Strikit

Years
    I started dating too young, I'll admit it. And I fell head over heels for a right jerk. Stupid me. XP I suppose you could say my first real boyfriend was at 15, and he was awful. But dating can be awful no matter how old you are.

Back