• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EXTERMINATION OOC

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
  • That's alright, eveelution. We can hold off on the raid until then, but only until this weekend. Until then I'll find something else for Chase to do.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
  • Arrgg! Now I gotta find something else for Colbie to do while the raid is on hold! D; I was looking forward to seducing Cha-.... getting her into the Chateau. ;D

Strikit

Years
  • Perhaps you can have Colbie gather information on the raid? And I can have Chase gather information on the Synthetics.

Strikit

Years
  • I prefer to catch a Caterpie then train it myself to make sure I have everything I want it to know, and then I can name it too.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
  • I'm just really impatient.
    But I do enjoy the 'thrill' when, after like hooours of training, a Pokemon finally evolves!

Strikit

Years
  • Srsly. I caught the Caterpie today sometime after 8, and it evolved some time before 11, so it's going quickly.

I also have no life.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
  • Neither do I. ;D Even though it's summer, I'm usually not doing anything 'til the weekends. ;D

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    I never do anything... Thats why I'm on here almsot 24/7. I need human contact...

Strikit

Years
  • Well, I have a life. But not right now. I'm enjoying laying about like a bum. Next year's courseload will leave no room for it.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Well, I have a life. But not right now. I'm enjoying laying about like a bum. Next year's courseload will leave no room for it.
    I like to just lay there to, but I have to have somthing to do or I will go insane... Also, how can my sister sleep untill 1:00 PM????

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • As of late, I've been sleeping in until well after 11 in the morning... Gmail is trying to make me nocturnal >.>

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
  • Ick! I hate sleeping until the PM! It feels like my day's already mostly over when I do that. >.<

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    I cant sleep in past 9! I've stopped waking up at 7, but still. How can you girls sleep 24/7???

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • I used to not be able to sleep in... But now that I've been staying up until three or four in the morning regularly... well... you do the math >.>

And I have to wake up for exams tomorrow >.<

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    I used to not be able to sleep in... But now that I've been staying up until three or four in the morning regularly... well... you do the math >.>

And I have to wake up for exams tomorrow >.<
    I can stay up untill 1, but I still wake up at 9. Sleeping in till 2, you miss a meal! Its unhealthy!

Strikit

Years
  • We don't have set meal times. We usually just feed ourselves. It's too hectic. My dad goes to work at 8, and my step mom is almost always on call. Sometimes we have breakfast, but most of the time we just feed ourselves.

Back